hdd123 is offline Associate Member

Question Only mild testosterone cycle

I'm goin' to do test. cycle, cont. only cap. or gel form of test.

Which would be better choice for the cycle:

1) testosterone undecanoate 40mg/cap.

or

2) androgel 25mg/sachet

Plz, I need all good aspects of each.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Both make for a horrible cycle.

androgel isn't even possible to get blood levels high enough imo unless you take a bath in the stuff. It might be ok to stack with an oral or something.

test undec caps, you need to take a butt load of them, like 12 a day spaced throught the day.

Why do you want to do it this way?

Alright, it seems clear...STOP!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    Both make for a horrible cycle.
    Why do you want to do it this way?
    What&what way?

Teegunn is offline Banned
    Injectable is really the only way bro.

Deen54 is offline Member
    when doing the shit don't go half ass with it...

Quote Originally Posted by Deen54 View Post
    when doing the shit don't go half ass with it...
    Alright, seems you meaned, that even in small doses it may cause some nasty side effects.
    I'd say, I'm afraid of the situation, when testosterone kicks the roof, whilst my natural testosterone r decreasing and decreasing to extremelly low levels, nutts r shrinking to the size of peanuts and hpta're kicke so hard, I'm goin to be on withdrawals for couple of months. I mean I need testosterone cycle, what doesn't suppress my testosterone noticeably, so I can restore my natural test. levels almost by myself, when came off. So all the next rest of my life wolnt be pisssed off, if I consider further not to make more than 1 cycle.

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    You can't get some injectable test??? Then leave the idea of cycling

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckLee View Post
    You can't get some injectable test??? Then leave the idea of cycling
    There was a tread, in this site, but only in well being forum, where some guy had considered to do mild androgel cycle for some lean muscle mass. No negative argument was noticed. As I've already muscle mass, I'd only make it "dryer" and only a little bit bigger + some strengthening needed, too.
    I was to the doc, too (for asking about my muscle fissure in the left armpit). The doc said, the only way to treat it, is only to wait (there wasn't any medicine to prescribe). So I can't do any workouts with weights in widely hold, I can't even do pull ups, holding my arms widely. Seems it will take quite a long time to heal it, but I'd like to shorten the waiting time, so I thought testosterone might have good impact also on healing the injury.

Batlin MD is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hdd123 View Post
    There was a tread, in this site, but only in well being forum, where some guy had considered to do mild androgel cycle for some lean muscle mass. No negative argument was noticed. As I've already muscle mass, I'd only make it "dryer" and only a little bit bigger + some strengthening needed, too.
    I was to the doc, too (for asking about my muscle fissure in the left armpit). The doc said, the only way to treat it, is only to wait (there wasn't any medicine to prescribe). So I can't do any workouts with weights in widely hold, I can't even do pull ups, holding my arms widely. Seems it will take quite a long time to heal it, but I'd like to shorten the waiting time, so I thought testosterone might have good impact also on healing the injury.
    I think you should look at trying something like a HGH/IGF1/T3/Clen combo and do a cutting cycle for 12 weeks while you rest your injury. Let your body do its healing thing and if the doc permits it try some physical therapy.

Injuries suck, I know how frustrating they can. I've had 5 broken ankles, 2 dislocated knees, broken wrist, fractured rib, complete tear of rotator cuff, many surgeries all before I was 32 years old.

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Batlin MD View Post
    I think you should look at trying something like a HGH/IGF1/T3/Clen combo and do a cutting cycle for 12 weeks while you rest your injury. Let your body do its healing thing and if the doc permits it try some physical therapy.

Injuries suck, I know how frustrating they can. I've had 5 broken ankles, 2 dislocated knees, broken wrist, fractured rib, complete tear of rotator cuff, many surgeries all before I was 32 years old.

Good luck.
    Thnx for the inf., but I think, I'd ****ing hate to do hgh (I'd even say, I'd do it never), T3 falls off- I'm already on levothyroxine for at least 3 years now (I had some adenoma in my thyroid, so it was slowed as hell by the time (something simillar to hypothyroidism)), IGF1 is quite dangerous to use (in some cases), no nothing about tren 'd be too strong for me (as it primary used in veterinary)- I mean it would kick my hpta even harder than test. How about oxandrolone- would it help?

Thread Information