reddragon4954 is offline Member

T3 and Catabolic Help

Would running test Prop 100mg ED be enough to prevent muscle loss with a dose of t3 75-100mcg daily?

I know some muscle loss is unavoidable, but with running 700mg test a week allow 75-80% of what I lose to be Fat if I ate a lot of protien as well?

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    stats
    height
    bf%
    cycle exp
    train exp

reddragon4954 is offline Member
    28, 265lbs done 4 cycles. My main concern is I have used t3 in the past and it seems no matter what I do I lose a lot of muscle with the fat. So Im looking to lose fat but not so much muscle.

So would 700mg test prop a wk be enough to combat the muscle waisting properties of 75mcg -100mcg t3 a day.

Also, have found things are just easier if you keep as much fat off in the frist palce. Would running 50mcg daily "during a bulker" still allow me to gain muscle?

I know gains would come slower but I would rather have slower gains but not much fat gain. So could I still see good size and strength gains on a bulker with 50mcg T3 added in a day?

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    that amount of prop should keep you from losing muscle no problem, just don't run the t3 during pct

and yeah, running 50mcg/day during a bulker would help keep fat off, though why not just use your diet and run a lean bulk, problem solved

Thread Information