Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1st cycle

NeverScared is offline Banned

1st cycle

Hello folks , We'll I'm going to start my first cycle in a little bit. It consists of,
    Week 1 : 500 Mg Test Enathate , 400 mg Deca
    Week 2-9: 250 Mg test e , 200 mg deca
    two weeks after last shots nolvadex 20 mg a day for 2 weeks?
    You think I should frontload the first shots?
    Looking to bulk up. Got a good diet in hand.
    Breakfast
    8:00 AM Snack
    10:30 AM Lunch
    Noon Pre-Workout
    4:00 PM Dinner
    7:00 PM Snack
    10:00 PM
    4 egg whites (warmed and blended with cold juice) 3 ounces dried fruit (apricots are excellent) 1 chicken breast 3 ounces dried fruit 1 large bowl of salad 1 cup yogurt
    I whole grapefruits 1 plain baked potato impound serving of pasta (I like it plain) 1 plain baked potato 1/2 pound of ground beef or steak (drain all fat) 3 egg whites (in blender with juice)
    6 ounces of cottage cheese 1 cup juice 1 cup juice 1 cup juice with protein powder and carbo-plex Large serving of vegetable (I like green beans)
    1 large bowl of oatmeal (plain, with milk, or fruit) 1 plain baked potato 2 whole wheat rolls or slices of bread
    2 pieces of whole wheat toast (with honey or jam) 1 piece fresh fruit (I like bananas)
    2 cups milk

Different times tho

Stats:
    6'
    6 bf
    lifting 3 years
    Last edited by NeverScared; 05-21-2008 at 01:51 PM.

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    first too young second why would you chnage from you initial dosages? the 500 and 400 is a better option, yet this is more of a 2nd or 3rd timer cycle bro

your diet shouldnt be in hand it should be applied throughout the cycle and off cycle as well. and your PCT is weak for that cycle. should use clomid to and nolva for 4 weeks. prolly need a AI during as well if u gyno prone yet you wouldnt know that since its your first cycle, thus the reason why it is a 2nd cycle option , to see how u react to the gear

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    Welcome to AR.....

But agreed, you are to young to use aas. Don't mess with your natty test levels. You could grow lots just by eating and lifting and then decide when you are 22 to take aas.

Yes, But school hurts my diet , I'm going to wait for summer, and right now I get about 3000-4000 cals a day so im good

And why, because someone told me to front load the first shots...

read over everything i wrote. 18 is not a good age to consider AAS. i wont lie my diet changes on and off as well, but it should be applied more than not applied. what else you would like to know? im just trying to helo bro. at that age you can really do some harm to yourself in the long run. we are here to help. you should try lifiting with the diet and no AAS first. AAS is not majic . if you dont grow off AAS you wont grow on.

thats not front loading those initial dosages are what should be ran all the way through

Quote Originally Posted by largerthannormal View Post
    read over everything i wrote. 18 is not a good age to consider AAS. i wont lie my diet changes on and off as well, but it should be applied more than not applied. what else you would like to know? im just trying to helo bro. at that age you can really do some harm to yourself in the long run. we are here to help. you should try lifiting with the diet and no AAS first. AAS is not majic . if you dont grow off AAS you wont grow on.
    AAS is basically magic. No aas 3 lbs a month , on aas 3 lbs a week. I'm trying to put on quick weight. This is the only cycle I'm going to do for a while

gettinbigger2287 is offline New Member
    larger than norm. is right altogether bro your a little too young still. Im sure you wont listen but i think you should continue to lift natural for a while. If your going to do it anyway the 500 test and 400decca is the way to go and your pct needs work. more thsn just 2 weeks pct.

AAS is NOT magic!!!!! If you believe that, you are in no way ready for AAS. You need to stick around here and learn before you do anything. You could be destroying you endocrince system and along with alot other things that I will not get into. You need to do lots of reading and research.

Quote Originally Posted by NeverScared;3991***
    AAS is basically magic. No aas 3 lbs a month , on aas 3 lbs a week. I'm trying to put on quick weight. This is the only cycle I'm going to do for a while
    wrong bro, again we are here to help and alot of us have been doing this for a long time thats why we help so we can steer you in the right direction. not majic at all. all its doing is raising your test levels and when you screw with them at such a young age, when you come off you will have a hard time returning those levels back to normal. meaning you wont be able to put on muscle like you were able to to. at your age your test levels are very high and dont need to be manipulated.

Why would you tell a person for a first cycle that he should combine compounds? He doesnt even know how he will react to one of them, more or less tell him to use two.

I'm going to lift natty for another month get my diet on track then start, but I dont want to run so much and, I don't have enough mg to do that much any way

Quote Originally Posted by NeverScared View Post
    I'm going to lift natty for another month get my diet on track then start, but I dont want to run so much and, I don't have enough mg to do that much any way
    If you don't have enough gear then you don't have a cycle. Plain and simple

Quote Originally Posted by 10nispro View Post
    Why would you tell a person for a first cycle that he should combine compounds? He doesnt even know how he will react to one of them, more or less tell him to use two.
    he came up with those numbers himself bro, i didnt reccomend it at all

Sorry Larger, not directed at you. I am with you on this one. It was getin that said it.

Alright well , I'm going to do the cycle but can someone tell me a good cycle plan for them both? Ill have 10 ml of test 250/mg and 10 ml and of deca 10 ml of 2 ml vials 100 mg / ml

what we are telling you is there is NO good cycle with those compounds. a first cycle only consits of TEST alone. and shuold be used until u are over 22 or so.

You need more gear.....You will run out before it kicks in.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    apparently advice is fallin on deaf ears... rather than asking for input you should have just titled it. im doing this and if you don;t tell me what i want to hear then you are wrong.... anyway, AS are no magic beans at all. your mentality of gaining all this weight is going to leave you severly disappointed when you stop taking them, lose what you gained, and worse yet not be able to make much progress when done since you messed your hormone levels up.
    -You list no PCT (do you know what that is?)
    -diet key and yours is lacking
    -As someone said you dont have the gear you dont have a cycle. Why half ass something just cause you dont have enough of it?
    -too young, you only get one body why in the world would you want to risk messing it up when clearly you are nowhere near your natural potential..
    -At least do us a favor, and do some more research before you even consider doing this cycle. Educate yourself, maybe you'll rethink you decision and if you dont then o well we tried.... it's your body if you wanna mess the only one up that you get then go for it

magic
    Last edited by magicstick2003; 05-21-2008 at 02:21 PM.

beat me to it larger

100mg/ml??????? what crap are u using? dont answer that

Deca takes 5 weeks to kick in? Ill be doing a 9 week cycle..

Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003 View Post
    apparently advice is fallin on wrong ears... rather than asking for input you should have just titled it. im doing this and if you don;t tell me what i want to hear then you are wrong.... anyway, AS are no magic beans at all. your mentality of gaining all this weight is going to leave you severly disappointed when you stop taking them, lose what you gained, and worse yet not be able to make much progress when done since you messed your hormone levels up.
    -As someone said you dont have the gear you dont have a cycle. Why half ass something just cause you dont have enough of it?
    -too young, you only get one body why in the world would you want to risk messing it up when clearly you are nowhere near your natural potential..
    -At least do us a favor, and do some more research before you even consider doing this cycle. Educate yourself, maybe you'll rethink you decision and if you dont then o well we tried.... it's your body if you wanna mess the only one up that you get then go for it

magic
    Well said

thanks guys for all agreeing with the advice.

100mg/ml??????? what crap are u using? dont answer that
    I put its a 2 ml vial.

apparently advice is fallin on deaf ears... rather than asking for input you should have just titled it. im doing this and if you don;t tell me what i want to hear then you are wrong.... anyway, AS are no magic beans at all. your mentality of gaining all this weight is going to leave you severly disappointed when you stop taking them, lose what you gained, and worse yet not be able to make much progress when done since you messed your hormone levels up.

magic
    I put my pct up nolvadex .

Deca takes 5 weeks to kick in? Ill be doing a 9 week cycle..
    where did u get ur info? 9 week is pointless this whole dang thread is pointless if ur not taking advice. another thing why 18 is a bad age becuase its hard to see when other people are right

I put my pct up nolvadex.
    like i said you dont know what a pct is... nolva isn;t the best choice for a post cycle to get thing back in working order... research my friend you will thank us all in the end.

any idea what a SERM or AI is?

I put my pct up nolvadex.
    nolvadex is not a PCT for that cycle, good luck being large for a few weeks then being small for the rest of your life

like i said you dont know what a pct is... nolva isn;t the best choice for a post cycle to get thing back in working order... research my friend you will thank us all in the end.

any idea what a SERM or AI is?
    Im asking whats a good cycle for that I don't care about all the other bullshit your writing to me, Cause frankly its bullshit, They say teenagers can't use aas but brotha, I know people that took it at my age there fine. It's bullshit

nolvadex is not a PCT for that cycle, good luck being large for a few weeks then being small for the rest of your life
    I don't even trust you cause you can't even read vials.

stop swearing or u will be taken off this board. see past your 18yr old mind. what we are saying is there is NO good cycle and you ask us whats a good cycle. thats a retorical ? squirt

stop swearing or u will be taken off this board. see past your 18yr old mind. what we are saying is there is NO good cycle and you ask us whats a good cycle. thats a retorical ? squirt
    Lolz. you must feel tough having a washed up fighter as your avatar, thinking your tough? haha.. but anyways, Why can't there be a good cycle off that? You know so much break it down for me larger

ok bull shit... your attitude is bullshit. Do some f-ing research. Don't expect us to hold your hand and put you together a cycle. since you obviously know so damn much then by all means go ahead do it. **** yourself up... as i said i could give to shits what you do to your body. It's people like you who give as a bad rap. cause you're goin to do it, jack yourself up then blame AS cause you can;t get ur dick up or cause you lost everything you gained and now have low test levels.
    I could give two shits how old someone is. What bothers me is how ignorant people are. Do some research educate yourself. Learn what to do and how to prevent things. Then if you feel the risk/benefit is worth it and have the information then do it. IT's people like you who know nothing about this stuff, dont want to put in the time to do research and expect us to do it for you. you're uneducated on the subject matter at hand. People on here are talking to you from experience. clearly though at 18 you know better then those who have been doing ti for awhile.

we already told you you dont have enough for a good cycle.
    you're too young
    you dont know what you're doing and are not willing to put in the time to learn
    diet sucks
    pct sucks
    who knows how your training is (i know after three years it's perfect)
    and lastly you're not hearing what you want so we're all wrong.

As far as im comcerened go for it.... have fun in 9 weeks when you loose your gains and are back to what your at now...

ok bull shit... your attitude is bullshit. Do some f-ing research. Don't expect us to hold your hand and put you together a cycle. since you obviously know so damn much then by all means go ahead do it. **** yourself up... as i said i could give to shits what you do to your body. It's people like you who give as a bad rap. cause you're goin to do it, jack yourself up then blame AS cause you can;t get ur dick up or cause you lost everything you gained and now have low test levels.
    I could give two shits how old someone is. What bothers me is how ignorant people are. Do some research educate yourself. Learn what to do and how to prevent things. Then if you feel the risk/benefit is worth it and have the information then do it. IT's people like you who know nothing about this stuff, dont want to put in the time to do research and expect us to do it for you. you're uneducated on the subject matter at hand. People on here are talking to you from experience. clearly though at 18 you know better then those who have been doing ti for awhile.

you're too young
    diet sucks
    pct sucks

As far as im comcerened go for it.... have fun in 9 weeks when you loose your gains and are back to what your at now...
    Ight cuzzo we'll see I'm going to deffintly post back to your ignorant ass lmao.

washed up huh? yeas im huge and big. lmfao cause im gonna fight over a computer with an 18yr old.

you're too young
    diet sucks
    pct sucks

thanks bro,,, he will post us some sweet pics. i hope he sends us some of 3 months after cycle as well. lmfao

Lolz. you must feel tough having a washed up fighter as your avatar, thinking your tough? haha.. but anyways, Why can't there be a good cycle off that? You know so much break it down for me larger
    actually he is my uncle thus the picture.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information