LizzardSecond is offline Associate Member

Changing Mid Cycle from Sustanon to Enathanate

I am currently doing .6ml of Sustanon 250 EOD. My brother who is well educated on the stuff says the sus I have is crap and from underground Lab, called **** LAB*. It comes in a yellow bottle with an eagle hologram on the side of it.

He is telling me to switch to Enathenate. He has 20ml to give me. His is high grade pharmaceutical.

I have approximately 5ml of Sus left and I think that I should finish this bottle which will take me to 4 1/2 weeks. I am currently in mid week 3.

Should I stack the two to ease into the second (I have been told Enathenate is a longer acting ester).

I had my cycle lasting 9.5 weeks. I go on vacation for 4 weeks, 3 weeks after my cycle is supposed to end. My plan was not to have to do any PCT, but my brother says with the Enathenate I will have to and I should have been planning it anyway.

Can I do PCT my last 3 weeks of my cycle and the three weeks after my cycle ends and it be sufficient. I cannot bring needles and drugs overseas. Not a good idea with foreign custom agents.

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    if he is knowlegable and says its crap and you trust him and he has pharm grade stuff, switch and be happy you have a great brother...

i am not sure what you rae askin for your pct, yes it is a must and yes you have to do it....its that simple....just time it right, and it should be in pill form so you can take it overseas, but it in an asprin bottle and away you go...

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Wow!
    Quote Originally Posted by LizzardSecond View Post
    I am currently doing .6ml of Sustanon 250 EOD. My brother who is well educated on the stuff says the sus I have is crap and from underground Lab, called **** LAB*. It comes in a yellow bottle with an eagle hologram on the side of it.
    THE PROOF IS IN THE PUDDING...WHAT HAVE YOUR RESULTS BEEN LIKE THUS FAR? BECAUSE OF THE BLEND, YOU SHOULD HAVE FELT SOMETHING.

He is telling me to switch to Enathenate. He has 20ml to give me. His is high grade pharmaceutical.
    I'M WITH WEBB, IF YOU TRUST HIM SWITCH...NO BRAINER!

I have approximately 5ml of Sus left and I think that I should finish this bottle which will take me to 4 1/2 weeks. I am currently in mid week 3.
    JUDGEMENT CALL.

Should I stack the two to ease into the second (I have been told Enathenate is a longer acting ester).
    NO NEED TO STACK JUST SWITCH. THE MID & LONG ESTERS IN SUST WILL EASILY SUSTAIN YOU. YOUR BODY WILL REGISTER THE ENTH AS IF YOU'VE BEEN RUNNING IT ALL THE TIME (WHICH YOU HAVE), AND THE OTHER THREE WILL DEGRADE ACCORDINGLY.

I had my cycle lasting 9.5 weeks. I go on vacation for 4 weeks, 3 weeks after my cycle is supposed to end. My plan was not to have to do any PCT, but my brother says with the Enathenate I will have to and I should have been planning it anyway.
    PCT SHOULD ALWAYS BE DONE WITH ANY AAS!
    WHY WOULD YOU RUN TEST (SUST) AND NOT USE PCT ANYWAY?

Can I do PCT my last 3 weeks of my cycle and the three weeks after my cycle ends and it be sufficient. I cannot bring needles and drugs overseas. Not a good idea with foreign custom agents.
    FROM WHAT I GATHER YOU'RE IN THE FIRST THIRD OF 9WK CYCLE, WITH VACATION STARTING ON WK 12. IF THIS IS INACCURATE, PLEASE CORRECT ME, BUT IF NOT WHERE EXACTLY IS YOUR PROBLEM? WHY WOULD YOU NEED PINS & AAS OVERSEES IF THE CYCLE WAS TERMINATED NEARLY A MONTH EARLIER? DO THE 3WKS OF PCT, AND PACK 2WKS MORE IN A VITAMIN/MED BOTTLE (ASSUMING THEY'RE TABS) FOR CARRY-ON. IF LIQUID POUR INTO AN OPEN & CLEANED POP BOTTLE AND CARRY IT ON AS IF DRINKING.

MAYBE I'M MISSING SOMETHING!
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

LizzardSecond is offline Associate Member

pct i believe is injectinle

I am assuming the pct is injectable. I will ask him to get me pills if that is the case and do it for 5 weeks after my cycle

I thought you were supposed to start pct in the end of the cycle too and also for half the cycle life after it ends. True?

I have gained 8 lbs in 2 1/2 weeks. Not much of a rush during workout like I have been told about. Just alot of pain in my injection sites. Ass and quads hurt and tonight I do my delts.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by LizzardSecond View Post
    I am assuming the pct is injectable. I will ask him to get me pills if that is the case and do it for 5 weeks after my cycle
    IT'S ORAL.

I thought you were supposed to start pct in the end of the cycle too and also for half the cycle life after it ends. True?
    THE "P" STANDS FOR "POST", AS IN AFTERWARDS. ESSENTIALLY, PCT BRIDGES THE GAP FROM WHEN AAS LEAVE YOUR SYSTEM TO WHEN NATTY IS RESTORED.

I have gained 8 lbs in 2 1/2 weeks. Not much of a rush during workout like I have been told about. Just alot of pain in my injection sites. Ass and quads hurt and tonight I do my delts.
    SOUNDS LIKE GOOD SUST TO ME.
    It might benefit you to do some more research on this stuff.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144

BE CAREFUL!

Steel_Test is offline Junior Member
    magic32 come on give him a break..........

It comes in a yellow bottle with an eagle hologram on the side of it.

WOW did think the yellow eagle was still flying, thought the vice president shot him in the face.

The best thing for you to do is get off the sustanon and start your ENANTHATE . Just for next time ask someone i you can ask them a question without getting BANNED. I got BANNED for tieing my shoes. Be better prepared run the cycles right go with reputable brands for their dosing. Get everything or get a little at a time until you have everything before you start a cycle.

REPUTABLE BRANDS may cost more but you would be better off.

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    Steel, magic is just being straight with him and not bashing him.
    Lizard, do a little more research brother.... Check the PCT forum
    Good Luck

Thread Information