Thread: help with cycle

rafkopl is offline New Member

help with cycle

wat do u guys think of this cycle

week 1-3.5 dbol 40mg/day
    week 2-12 sust 975mg/week and deca 825mg/week

ima little confused about how much nolva to take and when to start taking it
    any suggestions are welcome and greatly appreiciated.

im 23, im at about 170lbs and tghis would be my second cycle. My first one was test e for 10 weeks at 500mg/week and dbol at 50mg/day for 4 weeks.
    Last edited by rafkopl; 05-21-2008 at 03:10 PM.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rafkopl View Post
    wat do u guys think of this cycle

week 1-3.5 dbol 40mg/day
    week 2-12 sust 975mg/week and deca 825mg/week

ima little confused about how much nolva to take and when to start taking it
    any suggestions are welcome and greatly appreiciated.
    whoa. well for starters some stats (age, weight, cycle experience) would be helpful. second dbol to week 4... and those doses are high maybe half those. (sust and deca)

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    why not start the deca and sust week one? if this is your first cycle then you should drop everything but the test(and lower it to 500mgs) and the d-bol

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Second cycle.

Thats way too much for your 2nd cycle.

dbol weeks 1-4 at 30-50mgs

Sustanon at 500mg per week
    Deca at 400mg per week.

You could even get away with another test only cycle and be good.

What is your intention on using almost a gram of test and a bit over 800mg of deca per week? Its too much for a second cycle. Im, thinking your diet lacks and your trying to make up for it in gear which doesnt work. How tall are you?

im 5'8

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    WOW. ive done 6 cyles and im not ready for those doses. and no nolva with deca . it increases your chances for getting gyno

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by peteroy01 View Post
    WOW. ive done 6 cyles and im not ready for those doses. and no nolva with deca. it increases your chances for getting gyno

I'm not jumping on you mate, but were on earth are you getting your info, what with tren bad for your organs and now this, it's not good to give inaccurate info mate.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    he is right bro, no nolva with deca . alot of people also have kidney pain on tren and i have even heard of people with blood in there urine
    Last edited by PT; 05-21-2008 at 03:55 PM.

this is from the profile-It is also wise for Tren users to closely monitor their cholesterol levels, as well as kidney function and liver enzymes, as Tren has the potential to negatively affect all of those functions.

i had blood work done after having stomach pains. and the doc said my liver enzymes were all screwed up. and my pancreas enzyme count was around 900 and was supposed to be around 200. dont know what enzyme though. i dropped the tren(13wks@400mg ew) and stayed on test and got blood work again 1month later and everthing was cool. so me saying tren is bad to run for extended periods would be my opinion and experience. so take it for what its worth.

this is from the profile-It is also wise for Tren users to closely monitor their cholesterol levels, as well as kidney function and liver enzymes, as Tren has the potential to negatively affect all of those functions.

i had blood work done after having stomach pains. and the doc said my liver enzymes were all screwed up. and my pancreas enzyme count was around 900 and was supposed to be around 200. dont know what enzyme though. i dropped the tren(13wks@400mg ew) and stayed on test and got blood work again 1month later and everthing was cool. so me saying tren is bad to run for extended periods would be my opinion and experience. so take it for what its worth.
    Hang on mate, you said tren was bad for your organs, i'd like to see the research that shows that.

Quote Originally Posted by pietro75 View Post
    he is right bro, no nolva with deca. alot of people also have kidney pain on tren and i have even heard of people with blood in there urin
    Why no nolva with deca ?
    Where's the evidence that tren cause kidney problems, and i'm not talking home baked fina here, so lets not get confused between what that may or may not do, we are talking trenbolone .

i guess having your pancreas rupture would be bad for your organs. and you have to remember enzymes have an effect on organs directly or indirectly. also kidney function-if those puppies arent working your just straight up fvcked.

i guess having your pancreas rupture would be bad for your organs. and you have to remember enzymes have an effect on organs directly or indirectly. also kidney function-if those puppies arent working your just straight up fvcked.
    I don't think scaremongering is very clever either, like i said lets have some evidence.

ok detective, do what you want. i know tren is bad for me for extended periods and im not going to sit at my computer for hours trying to prove it to you. I was trying to help somebody else out. and from what i remember, the reason we are on this board is to get help and help others with our own knowledge and experiences. so go get your own evidence from the hospital like i did.

ok detective, do what you want. i know tren is bad for me for extended periods and im not going to sit at my computer for hours trying to prove it to you. I was trying to help somebody else out. and from what i remember, the reason we are on this board is to get help and help others with our own knowledge and experiences. so go get your own evidence from the hospital like i did.
    I'm just saying it;s not good to give the wrong info, especially as you are supposed to be trying to help someone.
    If your supposed to being doing that through you own knowledge and experience, don't say tren is bad for your organs, it's just been bad for you, but hell, we don't know if thats what the cause was, how much you were talking or what you were taking it with, or even it was a pre-existing condition.

Cfh_Y_guy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003 View Post
    whoa. well for starters some stats (age, weight, cycle experience) would be helpful. second dbol to week 4... and those doses are high maybe half those. (sust and deca)
    wow where did you ever come up with these numbers. first off way to much. Maybe next time you plan a stack try rounding off the numbers. never heard of anybody taking 322mgs of test per week

so if u cant take nolva with deca wat choices do u have for the pcr

Quote Originally Posted by Cfh_Y_guy View Post
    wow where did you ever come up with these numbers. first off way to much. Maybe next time you plan a stack try rounding off the numbers. never heard of anybody taking 322mgs of test per week
    huh? not sure if this was directed at me.. i was telling him to take 322 of test. I ment his doses should be about half of what he's thinking bout. ie. instead of 975 test do 500..

Quote Originally Posted by rafkopl View Post
    so if u cant take nolva with deca wat choices do u have for the pcr
    u can use it for pct just not along with the deca

Thread Information