kirk3624 is offline Associate Member

This doesnt make sense to me

So I have developed a small case or beginning stages of gyno. After researching it, I am fairly confident, it is gyno. It basically is consisting of a tiny lump under my right nipple only(maybe the size of a pea), that is sensitive to the touch. The left nipple appears normal.

What makes no sense is that I only injected my first shot of 300mg of test E last Saturday. So I know, that the test is not the culprit yet, correct?

The only thing that I could think of was maybe the large dose of Saw Palmetto I was taking (500mg/day) to combat DHT. Could this be the cause?

In any case, I have started taking some Nolvadex I had at the house at 20mg and also ordered letro which I currently did not have on hand.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

bump....like my nip

sassbs11 is offline Banned
    bump

Cfh_Y_guy is offline Junior Member
    imo if i feel any gyno i bomb the tamox with letro. tapper the letro up and then back down as the gyno ceases. And yes 1 shot of test 300 can convert to estrogen within the first 2-3 days

iagainsti is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cfh_Y_guy View Post
    imo if i feel any gyno i bomb the tamox with letro. tapper the letro up and then back down as the gyno ceases. And yes 1 shot of test 300 can convert to estrogen within the first 2-3 days
    Agreed ! Its definitely from the Test

ecto9 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    At least you learned early on that you're sensitive to gyno and to run an AI with your cycles...

Wow. I did not know the effects would be that immediate. I also have some formestane on hand that I have used a little along side the nolva until my letro comes in. However, the pea sized bumps are not reducing in size. What is the timeline on reduction or will I see no change until I introduce letro?

Thanks.

Cfh_Y_guy is offline Junior Member
    once you start hitting the letro it should clear up in 3-5 days if not keep uping the dose until its gone or or you hit about 2.5-3.25mg a day

once you start hitting the letro it should clear up in 3-5 days if not keep uping the dose until its gone or or you hit about 2.5-3.25mg a day
    Ok thanks for the help. I am still shocked that it could arise after 2-3 days.

Deen54 is offline Member
    that's why we always say make sure you have your pct's on hand before you begin.

shootdeep is offline Member
    There are other compounds that can screw up your hormone levels as well. After making it through several cycles(a couple pretty heavy)without gyno, I thought I was in the clear. Suddenly I started to develop gyno and it progressed rapidly. I hadn't used AAS in a couple of years so I knew it wasn't that. After extensive research I found out it was the lorazepam that I was taking for anxiety. It's a very rare side effect of that, but it happened to me. I still have the f****** lump now. it sucks!

Thread Information