the slim is offline Junior Member

test enathate for beginner

it seems the more i read the more confused i get but here goes.

would test enanthate only help me get bigger?

age 47
    175 lbs - been small all my life - but i do have that small middle aged belly
    diet is moslty chic. breast -lean hamburger - protien shakes-
    have worked out about 8 months - 4 times a week
    at 47 i dont want to kill my sex drive either.

no offence here but everyone says to do more research , cant some of you veterans recomend a place for me to start??? then i can research that .

its great that some of you really help ppl , sorry i am so dumb about steroids .

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    8 months of training and 175 lbs aren't enough to start a cycle yet.
    You have to work on your diet first.

And research more about steroids before make them a part of your life.
    Good Luck

Philly Grappler is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by the slim View Post
    it seems the more i read the more confused i get but here goes.

would test enanthate only help me get bigger?

age 47
    175 lbs - been small all my life - but i do have that small middle aged belly
    diet is moslty chic. breast -lean hamburger - protien shakes-
    have worked out about 8 months - 4 times a week
    at 47 i dont want to kill my sex drive either.

no offence here but everyone says to do more research , cant some of you veterans recomend a place for me to start??? then i can research that .

its great that some of you really help ppl , sorry i am so dumb about steroids.
    Test Enth can help you to get bigger, and should increase sex drive. You have to be careful though coming off to do proper pct or your sex drive will plummet and you could lose your gains. Have some protection from sides effects like gyno on hand just in case. At your age, you might want to get test levels checked. You might be able to get Test Cyp prescribed by a doctor if your levels are low, along with Arimidex . I am 31 but have low leves due to beating myself up at the gym constantly. I found a doc around here who gives me the test cyp and the arimidex to prevent sides from the test.

Also, Chuck is right. 8 months is not a whole lot of time to have been training. Before anything, get your diet and training in check and give yourself time for results.
    Last edited by Philly Grappler; 05-23-2008 at 05:29 AM.

hey ,thanks for the replys

i am trying to research and learn but damn its confusing , i know 8-months isn't a long time but with the construction work i do i really think i have a good foundation to start steroids ??? ( although i am taking your advice as of now )

if i could get a reccomendation at what to look at then i could do more research on that perticular product? willing to start slow but dont know where to start!! again thanks for any help !!!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by the slim View Post
    hey ,thanks for the replys

i am trying to research and learn but damn its confusing , i know 8-months isn't a long time but with the construction work i do i really think i have a good foundation to start steroids ??? ( although i am taking your advice as of now )

if i could get a reccomendation at what to look at then i could do more research on that perticular product? willing to start slow but dont know where to start!! again thanks for any help !!!
    8 months worth of training is no base to start taking AAS, might not be what you want to hear but seriously 8 months is nothing and you need to concentrate on your training program and diet before even condiering taking drugs.

biodiversity is offline Associate Member
    but the guy is 47 ,dont u think he dont have sufficent normal test levels to build up naturally?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by biodiversity View Post
    but the guy is 47 ,dont u think he dont have sufficent normal test levels to build up naturally?
    I am talking about a base to work from and 8 months worth of training is no base just to start AAS, no matter what age or test levels he may have. His body isn't use to working out and his body will adapt to the intense workouts over time but 8 months is not enough time in the gym IMHO.

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    I am talking about a base to work from and 8 months worth of training is no base just to start AAS, no matter what age or test levels he may have. His body isn't use to working out and his body will adapt to the intense workouts but over time but 8 months is not enough time in the gym IMHO.
    agreed

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with marcus but can also see were bio is coming from.
    Maybe a friendly chat with your gp regarding TRT, if thats possible it would a good place to start.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    I am talking about a base to work from and 8 months worth of training is no base just to start AAS, no matter what age or test levels he may have. His body isn't use to working out and his body will adapt to the intense workouts over time but 8 months is not enough time in the gym IMHO.
    I agree...And what kind of workouts were/are you doing? Theres a level that you reach or have to reach before you start taking AS.
    Give it another 6months atleast....

thats right bio ! being 47 i feel like i dont have time to wait , but trying to hold off until i figure this stuff out ,

not sure what level i am at , as far as my work out goes but i am consistant with it ,

i am sure my diet can improve , but i do my protien and try to eat every 2 hours if possible , i will research for a good diet .

from what i have read - for my first cycle i am thinking of a test only cycle with something for the pct. just not sure which test is best for my situation , or for that matter whats best for the pct, am i thinking right ?

i can read but i have a hard time filtering things from a book/computer (small handicap i have always had ) i will get it just will take longer , but at 47 i dont want to wait much longer LOL ! thanks for the help guys , I"m trying to hold off a little longer.

OnT
    OnT is offline Associate Member
    At 47 you can do 250mg test e a week indefinetely. I do and I'm just fine, thick as hell and healthy. Not to mention horny all the time.

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    man test will not kill your sex drive. I cant stop doing nasty shit and im on 750mg/wk Omnadren . My penis wakes me up at night

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    does anyone else think that hgh might be a better compound for him to look into than AS, and that's a question for people more experienced than I, but i think that given another year of training to get his body ready, hgh might be a better choice if he can get it

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    As already suggested, I think seeing a doc and getting bloodwork would be in order.

Thread Information