n1tr0x is offline Banned

Question How much time to inject Test Enanthate.

Well this is surprising for me. Earlier I had a great time with Test Enant. but i had a shot of Test Enant. 48 hours back, it was fine for one day but today it bit sore. I mean it feels like a bit heavy in the butt. Rest is fine. Can anyone please tell me how much seconds should be taken (like 10 secs, 20 secs) to inject in butt :-

Test Enanathate 250mg :- ? secs
    Deca 250mg :- ? secs

n1tr0x

Batlin MD is offline New Member
    Its usually 5-10 seconds per cc, 3cc is usually 20 secs.

What gauge pins and length?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I inject very slowly, slower than most I assume. Depending on the compound, I allow about 30 seconds per ml, sometimes more if it is a very large shot.

n1tr0x is offline Banned
    Well its
    I use 23 for Deca and 24 for test Enant and length is one inch. Is the configuration ok ?
    Last edited by n1tr0x; 05-21-2008 at 05:47 AM.

n1tr0x is offline Banned
    Ok.
    See, i when it is injected, then it goes painless and there is no pain, but today its a bit sore. I wonder what will happen if with rest of the 7 Test Enant and 7 Deca

jlbspd is offline Junior Member
    I dont have enough experience to give a valid comment on this other than i pinned myself last night for the 1st time using TestE. I didnt feel a thing. I smacked my as_ real hard before, wip'd with alcohol and stuck all the way in. No pain at all! today i woke up and my ass feels a lil sore like someone "frogged" me in the as_ cheek lol...but not enough pain/soreness to talk about. I also used 1" needles 23g.

n1tr0x is offline Banned
    LOL... alright. Please let me know how it is tomorow. i mean does your ass smile or it is frowning like mine. LOL

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I inject very slowly, slower than most I assume. Depending on the compound, I allow about 30 seconds per ml, sometimes more if it is a very large shot.
    Agreed!

Crest is offline Senior Member
    10-15 for 1ml here.

0x, my ass is good to go! the pain is like minimal.... so to answer im guessing its smiling hahaaa.... sh*t im ready for another. Will alternate left to right though....I'll keep ya posted on how it is tomarrow.

OnT
    OnT is offline Associate Member
    I dip the syringe in hot water for 5 min before I shoot then I draw it in slowly about 20 seconds. Feels nice and warm going in with no pain and limited soreness afterwords.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I used a 25G 1" pin and shot quads in about 15 seconds....

Stanazonol is a different story.... it would get clogged in a 21G pin and then suddenly shoot out quickly.....never again with that stuff! unless it was oil based.

0x. ok update on my glutes....its been a few hours since i last posted and the pain is slowly increasing...nothing to much but like i said about the "frogging" feeling as if somone punched ya...well it now feels like someone walked back up and did it again in the same place....and the area of pain has increased from about the size of a silver dollar to a sm grapefruit sized area....so im guessing i hit a muscle....? lol and when i flex, i deff know something pinned me.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jlbspd View Post
    0x. ok update on my glutes....its been a few hours since i last posted and the pain is slowly increasing...nothing to much but like i said about the "frogging" feeling as if somone punched ya...well it now feels like someone walked back up and did it again in the same place....and the area of pain has increased from about the size of a silver dollar to a sm grapefruit sized area....so im guessing i hit a muscle....? lol and when i flex, i deff know something pinned me.
    might want to monitor it. is it red at all or swollen? if so could be an infection setting in.

I usually set the vial in some hot tap water to get it all nice and warm. draw it up and like everyone said inject nice and slow. it doesn;t really freak me out to have it in there just try not to move it around much. go slow. when done massage the crap out of it. i'll usualy massage it after real good then periodically massage it throughout the day. a hot shower helps too sometimes. OR if you're doing it right could just be virgin muscle lol..

Crest is offline Senior Member
    if its the first time you injected into that muscle it will nearly always hurt! next time you inject it you can pretty much guarentee it wont hurt as much.

Ok...well its not red or swollen at all, cant tell where i pinned...just hurts a lil. Actually im on my arse most the day as i do drive all day. So when i get out the truck, its all tight. After i walk a bit, it gets better but after sitting for a while, it tightens back up.

yeah thats right. I too had a a shot of Test Enant and it was sore for two days but today its gone. Tomorrow it will be all gone and i'll be there for my Deca shot on the right butt. Like timberlake song wat goes around goes around back around
    i get deca on rigth butt and test E on left butt.. so according to this the songs lyrics should be :- "it goes in left...it goes in right...and back on left.. yeah" add the rythm to it. LOL

Thread Information