grec79 is offline Junior Member

Gyno problems what to use?

Ok, so I am on weeks number 3 of a 12 week Test E 500mg / week and Deca 300mg/ week, I have gotten gyno already pretty bad and its starting to get soar and spread out ward toward me arm pit, more on my right side then left. I have been taking Liquidex at .50mg pretty much every day, my question is should I do Letro or just up my dosage of Liquidex to say 1.0 mg a day? I have nolvadex , Liquidex, and Letro on hand. My stats are: 5'8" 161 lbs, 11% body fat or less now, 29 years old. I really dont want to hinder my gains if possible, but I also don't wanna get stuck with an irreversable case of gyno. I have gained about 6 lbs so far and tomorow will be 3 weeks that I have started. Thanks guys.

Nitz5785 is offline Associate Member
    I would up the LDex to 1 mg every day. It's not gonna kill your gains and trust me, gyno probs aren't worth a few extra pounds in gains on one cycle.

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Stay away from the nolva while using deca , as could actually make things worse.

Up the L-Dex for now, but if it carries on switch to the letro.

If that fails im afraid the only option is to stop ya cycle and run a full letro-gyno reversal.

thanks guys !!

HAVOKGT is offline Junior Member

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    if your not on a consistant schedule of using the liquidex it can make it worse. yes stay away from nolva. but u said pretty much everyday which means you may have missed a few days either oed or ed is the only option bro.

Quote Originally Posted by largerthannormal View Post
    if your not on a consistant schedule of using the liquidex it can make it worse. yes stay away from nolva. but u said pretty much everyday which means you may have missed a few days either oed or ed is the only option bro.
    you are right I was doing every day for like a week then went eod then just started jumping like 2days on 1 day on 1 day off etc, I am gonna stick to .75 every day, if that doesn't work I will go to 1.0 every day, if that dont work I wil have to go onto Letro. Thanks for all the responses.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitz5785 View Post
    I would up the LDex to 1 mg every day. It's not gonna kill your gains and trust me, gyno probs aren't worth a few extra pounds in gains on one cycle.
    SINCE you already on the ARIMIDEX i would stick with that. bump up to 1mg

sassbs11 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shifty_git View Post
    Stay away from the nolva while using deca , as could actually make things worse.

Up the L-Dex for now, but if it carries on switch to the letro.

If that fails im afraid the only option is to stop ya cycle and run a full letro-gyno reversal.
    Hey im interested in that comment, how/what sides? worse using deca and nolva?

SoCoSpartan is offline Junior Member
    Stick with ADex. Letro will hinder you badly. Is it hard behind the nipple to touch or just watery puffy?

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    if it dosent desensitize pretty quick i would get my hand on some caber and letro and run em together

Cfh_Y_guy is offline Junior Member
    all the above is great for test induced estrogen, if it happens to be prolactin, which i usually the case when it come to stacks with tren or deca in them. try using cabergoline or bromo

Thread Information