jlbspd is offline Junior Member
    Ok so i took my 1st shot of Test E last night. I have been nervous for wks over this and for nothing...because it was nothing to do. No pain at all using 500mg split Mon & Thur. Woke up this morning feeling like someone frogged me in the arse cheek but minimal pain. May switch from 1 to 1 1/2" needles though as a couple peeps think i maybe didnt hit muscle....but im very lean.

So hears a few questions if someone could comment on them.
    Started Dbol too at 25mg ed. Im 32, 184lb 5-11". Should i up the dose on Dbol for the 4 weeks or will 25 be enough to kick start?

I have Finpecia at 1mg for hair. If i wait till i see hair shedding, it would be too late to start Fin and have effects right? Im just trying to avoid the sex side effects Fin can cause. Im guessing everyone will say start it now if im concerned with hair loss.

Also since im using 1" 23g needles in arse, and i have very minimal pain, should i switch to 1 1/2"? Im lean but told by a few i may not be injecting to muscle? Anyone use 1" here in your tail?
    Last edited by jlbspd; 05-21-2008 at 07:30 AM.

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jlbspd View Post
    Ok so i took my 1st shot of Test E last night. I have been nervous for wks over this and for nothing...because it was nothing to do. No pain at all using 500mg split Mon & Thur. Woke up this morning feeling like someone frogged me in the arse cheek but minimal pain. May switch from 1 to 1 1/2" needles though as a couple peeps think i maybe didnt hit muscle....but im very lean.

So hears a few questions if someone could comment on them.
    Started Dbol too at 25mg ed. Im 32, 184lb 5-11". Should i up the dose on Dbol for the 4 weeks or will 25 be enough to kick start?

I have Finpecia at 1mg for hair. If i wait till i see hair shedding, it would be too late to start Fin and have effects right? Im just trying to avoid the sex side effects Fin can cause. Im guessing everyone will say start it now if im concerned with hair loss.

Also since im using 1" 23g needles in arse, and i have very minimal pain, should i switch to 1 1/2"? Im lean but told by a few i may not be injecting to muscle? Anyone use 1" here in your tail?
    Ya you wana go 1 1/2'' in the glute. Save the 1'' for quad shots. Going up to a 30 or 40 dose on the dbol would be ok as well.

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    I have used 1" pins for my glutes, but prefer the 1 1/2". I asked my doctor about it and he said they give all intramuscular shots with the 1". I personally prefer the 1 1/2" for glutes and 1' for delts and quads

ecto9 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    I started dbol at 25mg then went up to 40 for the next 5wks. 40 was the sweet spot for me. I'm pretty lean too but when I flex my arse I can still pull a thick chunk of fat between my fingers.

Some can get a way with 1" for glutes, but it's just better to make sure you reach deep into that muscle. Doctors uses the longer pins for glute shots too,so they know best.

Ok..think ill switch to 1 1/2" pins. The pain was nothing anyways so whats another 1/2" right!
    What about the Finpecia conflict im having? anyone have a say on that? I have a high hair line in the temples. MPB is said to come from the mothers side right? My father is balding front to back but my mothers father has hair line just like mine and he is 85yr old. I dont wanna lose hair and i dont want side effects from Fin either lol is this a double edged sword here??????

Ok..think ill switch to 1 1/2" pins. The pain was nothing anyways so whats another 1/2" right!
    What about the Finpecia conflict im having? anyone have a say on that? I have a high hair line in the temples. MPB is said to come from the mothers side right? My father is balding front to back but my mothers father has hair line just like mine and he is 85yr old. I dont wanna lose hair and i dont want side effects from Fin either lol is this a double edged sword here??????

Think since this is my 1st cycle ill stick to the 25mg Dbol ....some disagree with Dbol on 1st cycle as you may not know which is causing sides if u experience them. Some say split Dbol up over the course of the day. At 25mg, is there a need to break it up 2 times a day? or can i just do the 25 at once ed?

ecto9 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Dbol is pretty fast acting. It's just a matter of preference and you can try it both ways. For me I took it (full dose) about 1-2hrs b4 working out and it worked just fine. Kicks in a few days after starting for me. Blew up big time too!

Cfh_Y_guy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jlbspd View Post
    your going to look towards your mothers father. run the propecia from the beggining. they say by the time you can notice your lossing your hair its already 40% gone

Hmmm.... well my hair is fine to start with...blonde too so it will show even faster imo if i start loosing it. Any others view on this...ive only taken 50mg of Dbol so far so im gonna have to make my decision today!

Thread Information