Swedeboy is offline Junior Member

Cycle-Win+primo+trenbolone

Hi boys & girls,

I haven't been to the gym in 3 years and boy have I missed it. Now I'm back and I am doing 5 sessions a week since january and it's time for a cycle. This will be my 4:th. The other 3 I've used different combinations of winny+primobolan and T3 and it has worked fine, because I only wanted to gain some 6-8lbs (3-4kg) and at the same time do some cutting. But now I want to step up a bit and I'm thinking of adding trenbolone . I'm looking to gain about 5-7kg (10-15lbs) but also to get ride of the unwanted fat, so cutting is important. However I have 2 problems.

First I'm not sure if trenbolone+winny+primo is a good combination, does one compound take the other out? And second, I am extremly sensitive to estrogen. My last cycle, 7 weeks, using winy 50mg/day and primo 300mg/day and 40mg/day nolvadex throughout the whole cycle, ended up with bitchtits, which I hade to pay 3000$ to get removed thank god the doctor maid a fantastic job, can't see the scars if you don't know they are there.

However: trenbolone+winny+primo+t3 for 8 weeks (and 60mg nolvadex all day way+ 3 weeks post cycle).

I thought about this dosage:
    winny:50mg/day week 1-8
    primo: 200mg/week week 1-3 and then 300mg/week from week 4-8
    trenbolone:76mg/every other day week 1-8
    t3:25mcg/day week 4-5 and 75mcg/day week 6-7 and then decreasing the dosage of T3 to 0 during week 8.
    nolvadex 60mg/day week1 -11

Remeber guys, I m looking for "pure" gain about 10-15 lbs and the cutting part is important, also have in mind that I am extremly sensitive to estrogen, that is why I have chosen the steroids I have.

I am 30 years old, 4:th cycle, 82kg(180lbs), 180cm(5'11), body fat somewhere about 10-15%, haven't checked it for a while.

Please give me your thoughts

bump, so what do you say guys?

besides the gear I wrote I'm adding letro, 0.5mg/ED throughout the cycle and dropping the nolva. PCT I'm going with clomid. I'm also thinking of continuing with LETRO 0,25mg/EOD PCT.

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    first off you cycle sucks. where is the test?? hope you girl doesnt like to have sex. what are your stats??

stats: 4:th cycle, 180lbs, 5'11, bodyfat 11%(as of today),

and I thought about adding testo prop 100Mg/EOD week 1-8, but I'm not sure if this is overdoing it. As I said, I'm not looking for massive gains.. , and I react really good to primo that is why I want it, winny is in there more to get a push during the later half of the cycle as well as getting the cutting benefits. I mean there are guys out there just running tren , so why is tren+prim+winny so bad?

And yet anoter question, do you recommend using proscar against DHT? But then mixing tren and proscar isn't the best of things or?

Please advise guys

Thread Information