hacksign is offline Junior Member

Should I work hard or just use STEROIDS?!?!?!

Help me out here with your opinions...

I haven't been lifting for the past 3 months and lost all my gains from my last cycle! I didn't have a choice in the matter, I had gotten promoted which just meant more work for less pay! Anyhow, that and my side work has been sucking up all of my time.

I am down to a puny 185 lbs from 210, and want to get back to where I was at before, even bigger!

I'm wondering if I should wait on taking my cycle until I get back to 200 or so pounds?

Or should I just jump on another cycle right now so I will go back to 200?

Thanks, I was thinking about running fina also, this will be my second cycle.

Weeks 1-12 Testosterone (500mg/wk)
    Weeks 1-12 Deca (300mg/wk)
    Start Fina week 10-15 @ 75mg's/D
    Weeks 10-15 Prop @ 75mg's/D

Suggestions?

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    "Should I work hard or just use STEROIDS ?!?!?!" How about both...

You seemed to not have read the post and missed the point of the thread by just reading the title of it, that was just the title to get you uninterested people to come and read it.

Mastiff is offline Member
    I'm with Warrior on this one. I don't think you have to tough your way back naturally. You can do a cycle now. But I think you might be wasting time and gear if you can't work out and eat right. The mindset I heard in the question "Should I work hard or just use STEROIDS ?!?!?!"
    really bothers me. Steroids don't substitute for hard work. They make the gains you make from hard work bigger. But if you did a cycle and didn't work out you wouldn't gain squat. Go up to the biggest dude in your gym and ask him, "Did you work hard to get that big, or just use steroids?" You might not be pleased with the reaction. This isn't meant as a flame, the comment bothers me.

Braden is offline New Member
    I agree with mastiff and warrior. Do you expect to "get huge" with juice without working hard? Steroids and working out hard go hand in hand. I do agree, however, it aids in speeding up the progress b/c 95% of the population can't workout twice aday, eat every 2hours, and get 8 hours of sleep and avoid booze and drugs. So by surviving day to day life and maintaining a physique you need a little help.....but you still have to work your ass off.

Re: Should I work hard or just use STEROIDS?!?!?!

Originally posted by hacksign
    Help me out here with your opinions...

I'm wondering if I should wait on taking my cycle until I get back to 200 or so pounds?

Or should I just jump on another cycle right now so I will go back to 200?
    Suggestions?
    OK, so far every single one of you who have replied have obviously not read the post or failed to comprehend it at all. It has almost nothing to do with the title, fuhgetuhboutit!

I'm not saying "Hey, I'm a lazy stupid bitch and I want to take steroids instead of working out... uhhhhh... duuhhhhuhhuh..."

No shit that it takes hard work and dedication, I'm not saying that I'm not.

What I am asking is if it would be better to wait until I gained most of the weight back naturally before hitting another cycle, that is it, no mystery there. Common sense should have just told me yeah, do it naturally then hit the juice but I'm not thinking to well here at work right now.

Soooooooooooooooooooooo.... I'll be gaining as much back as I can NATURALLY for a few months then going back on.

Now, how's the cycle look, you were all sooooooooooo very quick to jump on the "mindset" that I seem to have , but none of you wonderfully brilliant people have commented on the cycle.

Lastly, I'm thinking hitting the gym hard for about 2-3 months with creatine, glutamine complex carbs (maltodex) and protein, 2 or 3 months sound sufficient to everyone or should I wait longer?

And where the fuck are all the vets mods and bro's at? Out drinking you bastards?!?! Just wish I could be...

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    I like that cycle alright, but I think you're running a risk of progesterone/prolactin gyno with the fina and the deca together. I would get back in the swing of things for a few months and then cycle if I were you.

Thanks JP, I may do EQ, but I my response to it isn't that great, wanted to try out deca . EQ it is then brother, I still have about 6 bottles of the crap.

Any one else for longer lower dose cycles think I should lengthen the cycle and run low doses?

I did read the post. Thats why I said I thought it would be OK to juice. From your other posts I gather that the "Should I work hard or just use STEROIDS ?!?!?! " was a kicker to get bro's to read it. Thats ok, no problem. The problem is you didn't say " OK, now that I've got your attention, my real question is.... " You didn't give us any indication that was your intent. You know a comment like that will draw responses. Anybody reading the post has to assume you were serious. Thats why I made the comment about a mindset. like I said, no flame. But don't hit us with a comment like that, with no explanation, and expect us not to respond. Please, next time, Use the "Now that I've got your attention" comment.

I get your point on that Mas and see where you are coming from on that, there are for a lack of a better word, alot of dumb-fucks that ask dumb-ass questions that really are serious.

No problems bud... I've done my homework, was just curious to what you guys might have thought.

And even though my mind knows what should be done, the only reason that the question was asked was because I just wanted one person to say "Yeah, juice" and that would have given me the green light to justify doing another cycle because someone else said so... I better try harder to listen to logic rather than my emotions, they seem to keep me in trouble... listening to emotions that is.

I prefer longer lower dose cycles, they work for me. But I haven't done many cycles yet. I'm on my third now. If you get back in the swing of things, I think 2 to 3 months is fine.

Sounds good

still growin is offline Member
    Personally, it pisses me off when people use catch phrases like this to get responses!!!!! But anyways, I think you should work to get your weight back up first to achieve the best possible gains. And what kind of test are you running? I can't really help you until you let us know, as it could be any ester, lasting any amount of time. This will directly affect your run times of your gear. And yes bro, I am sorry, but I was drinking earlier!

Anchor is offline New Member
    You could jusy wait 6 months, get back to 200 or 205 even, then that could be your new base...If you cycle, than lose your gains again and fall back to a puny weight , 180 u said, you will be posting the same q in 6 months...

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Bro, in my honest opinion, I think you should work on your routine. You said you got promoted and lost your gains. You gotta figure out how to work your schedule tro allow you to train while your in the new job. If you can't maintain your weight, whats the point of using gear at all? basically, if your not gonna be able to maintain your weight, then you won't be able to really make gains. And even if you do make gains, then you won't be able to keep them. Change your lifestyle so that it'll allow you to train hard (maybe the dreaded 6am gym runs), and work to a natural peak/plateau, then use gear if you still decide to do that.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    ok,
    i'll chime in here too, since im not out drinking either..........hehe.

if you can get in the gym, hit it hard and keep some sense of order in your diet, then i see no problem with cycling your way back to the 200lb mark.
    youve obviously got some experience under your belt in the gym, and have at least some dieting experience as well. if you have the dedication to keep up with your work schedule, and gym time, then by all means do a decent cycle, and enjoy the hell out of it.

peace bb79

I'm just gonna wait to run it.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    im sorry, but what a stupid fucking thread...thats like saying people who use dont work hard? they fucking work harder if anything...imo...dont take offensively, its just annoying to see this mentality

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by djdjdjddjon
    im sorry, but what a stupid fucking thread...thats like saying people who use dont work hard? they fucking work harder if anything...imo...dont take offensively, its just annoying to see this mentality
    agreed

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    The one thing I haven't seen is you saying that you now have the time to get back into a solid routine and diet. I might have missed it but have your responsibilities lessened or are you still going to be stuck in the same situation. If you are sure you have the time then I would get back on in a couple of months of hard training. If you are unsure I wouldn't bother with a cycle until you know you can dedicate the time. Cycle looks fine.

PEDEY is offline Junior Member

Re: Re: Should I work hard or just use STEROIDS?!?!?!

Originally posted by hacksign

Lastly, I'm thinking hitting the gym hard for about 2-3 months with creatine, glutamine complex carbs (maltodex) and protein, 2 or 3 months sound sufficient to everyone or should I wait longer?

HERE IS A GOOD SUGGESTION FOR YOU BUDDY!

Stop talking about how you are thinking of hitting the gym and just go and get to it. Its guys like you with a piss poor work ethic that turn to steroids as an answer. Juice is not a toy. I would say from what you posted that you shouldnt even think of doing it. Just working out naturally for a year or so consistently is what you need.

palme is offline Rosie Member

Re: Re: Re: Should I work hard or just use STEROIDS?!?!?!

Originally posted by PEDEY

Its guys like you with a piss poor work ethic that turn to steroids as an answer. Juice is not a toy. I would say from what you posted that you shouldnt even think of doing it. Just working out naturally for a year or so consistently is what you need.

Do you read minds?

Was just about to write a very simular post. To many juice cause they dont get the results they think they should get but dont try hard enough to deserve.

Someone with better English then me should write a "sticky" about that subject.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    WTF, I leave for a while and all hell breaks lose!

First saw the thread and was like what the hell is going on with this guy! Anyhow, I know what you mean about being out and not having time, I haven't had much time either to do much, although I do manage to get into the gym a few times a week.

All of you are way out of line on this thread, at first I thought it was hack not wanting to have a shortcut by juicing, but we've had a chat and it's not the case. And bro, don't PM me, but you can email with anything else you might want to ask me, you've got the addy, I don't come around the boards much anymore.

Anyhow, some of your comments over here are just bullshit. I'm seeing a bunch of bullshit threads and the "older" members bashing on the newer ones with questions... shouldn't be happening guys, you know better.

djdj, bro, you are way out of line on your comment. I kinda misread what he was trying to say but he cleared it up for me. Most of you are jumping on him because of assumptions, well, he said this so he must mean this...

Some people can't articulate as well as others or express themselves in words well, just watch it.

Latly, hack, you need to post what you emailed me bro, it will clear up some things to everyone, anyone else need anything you know how to reach me...

signing out.......

Thanks G for getting my back on this, if you can can you PM or email me your instant message handle, the one you have listed in your profile I never see you on.

Ok, basically I said in tthe email htat everyone is taking this whole thing all wrong.

Everyone is being too critical on everyword that i'm saying. who are you to say that i'm not dedicated and my work ethic is shitty? you jump to conclusions about stuff that i say, or stuff that i don't say.

he didn't say that he works hard, he must be a pussy slacker!
    he didn't say that he thoght steroids should only be used as a booster, holy shit, he must be using them and not working out thinking he's gonna be huge!

I just said that I AM starting back in the gym, I AM going to be working my ass off, even if I don't have time I will be making time. everything is going to be put on hold till i get my schedule in order.

i'm working on it right now, but i'm in the process of alot of things, i'm getting my car back which was stolen 6 months ago, my new car was broken into, someone stole my bike 2 weeks ago, i have a pending law suit and i'm in the middle of escrow right now, not to mention the school and work thing. EVERYONE GET THE FUCK OFF MY BACK!

I will be making time though.

Here's my sample diet, what I had today:

10am
    3 yogurts (30gr), 6 eggs scrambled (30gr) 5 sausage links(10gr) total of 70 gr protein

1pm
    6 ribs (20gr) rice and 25 gr whey

4pm
    1 can tuna(34gr)

6pm
    Myoplex (42gr)

9pm
    salmon steak (35gr) rice and beans
    and I'm to have a tuna on top of a salad, this will kinda be my diet, sililar, anyone have any comments on this?

durbin22 is offline Member
    Just use steroids . You don't even need to work out if you take them. Seriously use your head.

Red5 is offline Associate Member
    I know what its like to lose some of your hard earned muscle and its very tempting to turn to gear in order to get back what you lost as quick as possible.However i think you would benefit by waiting a while and training naturally.The diet looks pretty good, maybe up the carbs a bit especially your first meal.As for the cycle i would just do the Test/Deca and drop the rest.You didn't say if you used clomid after your last cycle, but try it next time and hopefully you'll keep your gains.Good luck.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    im not out of line, i specifically said dont take offensively and 'in my opinion', that type of mentality annoys me, theres nothing wrong with me voicing what i think just as he said what he wanted...my opinion was in response to the 'thread title'...not the contents...if I am indeed out of line, i appologize, wasn't trying to be rude or 'out of line'...sorry

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Easy fella's. I'm sitting here wondering who's going to throw the first swing, like back in high school. LOL. Hack, everything looks good. I'd use Eq instead of deca though. Also I would try to hit 200 naturally and then start using. Peace!

Dj, you were a little more vocal than I was, but I don't think either of us were out of line. If Hack had said he was just using the "just use roids" comment to get traffic, none of this would have happened. It was like sticking a red flag up in front of a bull. Everyone of us works hard to get where we are, juicing or not. He didn't mean it, but he didn't let us know that in his first post. I respect G Child and I see his point. I still don't think I was out of line. I was respectful and courteous. I gave him an answer to his question and then questioned his mindset. I didn't know he didn't mean it, he didn't tell us. After I read his clarification I and most others answered his questions as best they could. It was a miscommunications problem, not a jump on the stupid newbie thing. I always answer questions, including newbie questions courteously and try to help. I looked up Dj's posts, he does the same thing. Just my 2 cents.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    No problem guys, look, I'm guilty of being sarcastic in the past, no doubt, it's just not cool to come back after a few months and see a bunch of posts were people are overly critical of people, we are all here to learn from each other, that's all I'm trying to get at.

gunther is offline New Member
    what did you do post cycle?

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    I'd get back into a good training/diet routine, and once you feel like you're back into the groove.. then, run a cycle - JMO!

Thread Information