FirstTimeRage is offline Associate Member

6th week into SUST

hey guys just looking for a bit of advice here, im on week 6 right now of my sust cycle, its 568 mg sust weekly. i have gone from 155 5'8 to 178. Eating eating eating, but now i think its time to shed some bodyfat, I have my clen on hand and i have my t3 on the way. Im going to follow the 6 week clen/t3 cycle posted here. I am just wondering how many calories daily i should intake,

Also wondering if i should drop my dose of sust down to maybe 400 weekly or less? i dont see why i would need so much if im cutting and not building muscle. (this way i can prolong my cycle another 2 weeks and possibly make this a 8 week cut. (14 week cycle)

ANNND one last question, should i be taking an AI to rid my body of estrogen during this cutting phase?

thanks guys.

iagainsti is offline Associate Member
    Dont drop the dosage of your Sust. Just run it straight thru. If you start to drop your calories the test will help perserve and save the muscle you've already obtained. I suck with diets so I'll leave that for somebody else. As far as the AI -are you bloated right now ? It will help shed water but will inhibit any further possible gains.

Quote Originally Posted by iagainsti View Post
    Dont drop the dosage of your Sust. Just run it straight thru. If you start to drop your calories the test will help perserve and save the muscle you've already obtained. I suck with diets so I'll leave that for somebody else. As far as the AI -are you bloated right now ? It will help shed water but will inhibit any further possible gains.
    i was bloated for a bit, but not so much anymore. You think i will gain while under maintenance level of caloric intake?

if i do thats pretty sweet.

iagainsti is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeRage View Post
    i was bloated for a bit, but not so much anymore. You think i will gain while under maintenance level of caloric intake?

if i do thats pretty sweet.
    Im doing pretty much the same cycle as you. I started with Sust 500mg/wk for the 1st 4 weeks and then added var 40mgs/day to stack for the last 6 wks of cycle. After gaining a solid 20 lbs and a month left to go I decided I wanted to cut a little bit. I reduced my carb intake and caleries and added clen as well. I've stayed the same weight but have started dropping the BF pretty fast. So I know Im still gaining just not as fast as before.

Bump for more replys, please and thanks./

pretty cool that i will stay the same weight but loose BF

dd0316 is offline Member
    bump this
    good guy, very smart and helpful
    cheers

SoCoSpartan is offline Junior Member
    Don't drop your dosage. Clen and proper diet should be good enough. Do your research on t3 bro or you'll regret it.

str8street247 is offline Junior Member
    first time rage- when did you start seeing gains?

First 15 days 15 pounds.

I also took dbolf or a bit before i discontinued though, 5-6 days id say of dbol .

Quote Originally Posted by slamjamnet View Post
    bump this
    good guy, very smart and helpful
    cheers

Thread Information