Thread: Need help

AXEHANDLE is offline New Member

Question Need help

Anyone out there willing to give opinions about a stack I have already? Maybe even some intel on how to cycle it out over ? weeks...

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    Stats Please
    What are you running and what does you PCT look like to bro

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by TJM7275 View Post
    Stats Please
    What are you running and what does you PCT look like to bro
    Agreed...that's what the site is here for, let's take a look.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Not gonna flame you bro. It really is important

I'm not even sure how to post a pic...

or does PCT stand for something else?? Sorry, first time on this sort of site..

Ok bro you just answered my question.
    Did you start your cycle already?
    We need your stats bro and any Vet here is gonna ask the same thing. AGE, weight, training experience, BF% and diet. You need to give these so you can get some solid advice. Also, PCT is not a picture, it Post Cycle Therapy .... what you need to take after your done cycling. My advice is before you start, post your stats and then start reading. Use the search engine for questions you have and then check out the diet forum. I dont thinkk your ready to get on gear. Also post up what you plan on taking, what gear and what dosages.

gettinbigger2287 is offline New Member
    you need to do alot of reading and research before even thinking bout AS bro. this site has alot of good info and like tjm said use the search engine

I am 30, 6'2", 250 lbs. This is my fourth cycle, but the first one where I have stacked this much. My PCT (I guess) is clomid 50mg and nolvadex20 mg. I have a plan that was recommended to me by a friend, but just wondering about how accurate it is. I have read a lot and am still reading. My diet is hurting right now due to being in Iraq... I am taking in about 400-450 gms of protein daily. I have Decca 400, Test 600 (300 test-decanoate/300 test-cyp) and EQ-600!! What else do you need to know.

First off, Iraq sucks ass bro... Been there done that and wish you a safe return.
    Second, I am guessing you started already huh? Diet is key man, juice is just a part of the process. Knowing what I eat a day and guessing from experience what you eating a day might not be enough. I dont wanna give you bad advice so the only thing I suggest is hitting the diet forum and reading up and seeing if you can make due with what you have over in that sess pool. Also read the PCT forum a little bit more. I am sure one of the Vets will chime in here soon and maybe offer you some more sound advice.. Sorry bro, wish I could help more. Anyway stay safe!! TJ

Thanks bro.. Hopefully this will be my last time in this s**t hole. And No, Haven't started yet. But am getting really antsy. Only have till the end of the year.

Well check the diet forum man and like I said see if you can make due. I feel you on being anstsy. Good luck

gettinbigger2287 is offline New Member
    definatly look into the diet forum. Hopefully your carb intake is good??? I dont have alot of experience with eq. but have used test and decca alot. what were the other cycles you have done in the past?

mostly only decca, but the last cycle was decca 100 stacked with test- prop. It worked really good, just been a year.

I am running Equipoise with my Cyp, and man you will wanna eat... I promise you that much. But you have to make sure you can eat. The military is notorious for pumping you full of crappy food when your in a situation like that. Keeps you full, but not very good for you. See if you can make due brother

Thread Information