Thread: Big

313BB is offline New Member

Big

Test Prop was not an option for me but i was able to get Test E . What would be the proper pct for the cycle of 8 weeks that i mentioned earlier ?

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    if you have test e you should run it for 12 weeks.

pct would be the same

I simply can't get that big that quick due to work . Thats why i was thinking of running only 8 weeks .

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Amorphic is right as always, same pct, only pct start time would be 14 days after last test shot instead of much sooner with prop. Keep in mind as I mentioned earlier that test e is a long ester and short cycles with long esters aren't the best way to go.

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    i agree with BIG short esters have faster effects. long esters take longer to work. 8 weeks is usually prime time on a TEST E cycle. if you dont wanna get big why are you thinking of AAS?

I just want to add maybe 10 or so pounds . I do want to become big i just can't do it all at once for the fear of being umemployed . So a slow steady route is better than none .

Love2Juice111 is offline New Member
    10lbs easy. change your diet. with AAS you will gain weight at 1st . but remeber its mostly water

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    if you dont want to get big then lay off the roids and learn to eat better and take the right supps. if you need help feel free to pm me and i will help you with a good diet. as for the enth, if you stop at week 8 you'll be cheating yourself. most people dont feel it until week 4 so that only gives you 4 chest workouts and your starting pct. you need to go 10 weeks min or wait until you get prop

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Love2Juice111 View Post
    10lbs easy. change your diet. with AAS you will gain weight at 1st . but remeber its mostly water
    its not mostly water if you have a proper diet in check

water retention is more common on heavy aromatising orals such as dbol and drol, test shouldnt have too much water retention

Well the only reason i even thought of running a cycle is the fact that i have been stuck in my workouts for the better part of six months . I will however take you up on your offer as soon as i am able to pm you . Thanks

sassbs11 is offline Banned
    you want aas for 10 pounds? dont really think that wise as for a non aas user with no noticavle gains to date 10 pounds qith the right diet is easily attainable

Thread Information