Blue72 is offline Junior Member
    Hello all. So I am new to steroids and need some advice. I used to run track in college and now I have finished with that. I want to gain some weight and some serious muscle. I am looking for a 15-25 lb. gain and I don't know where to start. Right now I hit the gym about 5 times a week. What kind of cycle should I take? What kind of side effects should I be expecting? Any help from experienced members would be greatly appreciated.

Height: 5' 10"
    weight: 150lb
    Body fat%: 10%
    Years training seriously: 4 years
    Last edited by Blue72; 05-21-2008 at 07:16 PM. Reason: Edited according to mods

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Welcome.
    Please edit your post, as you can not ask for sources.
    Next please list the following:
    age?
    height?
    weight?
    body fat%?
    years training seriously?

sassbs11 is offline Banned
    Edit your post m8 as you just seeem a little wet behind the ears not just being ignorant to the rules so therefore mite not get an immediate ban. hang around for a while youll pick up everything you need to know but ffs be subtle

SS-MuscleCar is offline Junior Member
    Hello Blue. There is a newbie starter kit you should read. Big is right you need to edit your post and do not ask for sources. Thats a HUGE NO NO!!!

answer bigs requests above, guy helps everyone

Is the post edited correctly now? Sorry about breaking the rules guys, I didn't even think that their would be unique forum rules. My sincere apologies.

After you answer Big's questions up above, I am willing to bet he is gonna ask you about your diet. If your diet isnt right then there is no need to think about doing a cycle. Sassbs is right, Big helps out everyone on here. As long as you stay within the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue72 View Post
    Hello all. So I am new to steroids and need some advice. I used to run track in college and now I have finished with that. I want to gain some weight and some serious muscle. I am looking for a 15-25 lb. gain and I don't know where to start. Right now I hit the gym about 5 times a week. What kind of cycle should I take? What kind of side effects should I be expecting? Any help from experienced members would be greatly appreciated.

Height: 5' 10"
    weight: 150lb
    Body fat%: 10%
    Years training seriously: 4 years
    yeah post is fine now m8,

Do you have a diet planned out?

Quote Originally Posted by SS-MuscleCar View Post
    After you answer Big's questions up above, I am willing to bet he is gonna ask you about your diet. If your diet isnt right then there is no need to think about doing a cycle. Sassbs is right, Big helps out everyone on here. As long as you stay within the rules.
    The post has been edited and the questions have been answered. Right now I am beginning a new diet. I am greatly upping my protein intake and trying to balance out everything. I stay away from fast food am try to cook meat all at once to eat for 2-3 days at a time.

Sorry about the rules again. I could really use the advice though. I am going to take them either way but I really want to do it right.

Not being a smartass, but if you are gonna take them either way then why should anyone help you? You probably arent gonna listen and you're gonna take them anyway. Wrong Attitude my friend!!!

Deen54 is offline Member
    you can start by eating 6 times a day ...try that cycle...check out the diet forum.

Depending on how much you wanna gain and quality id suggest a test cycle at run at 500mgs for 12 weeks if youre after a bit more muscle try adding dbol 30mg ed for 6 weeks at beginning of cycle, right for pct check out the educational thread theres 2 great articles on pct. also look up gyno and letro
    Last edited by sassbs11; 05-21-2008 at 07:31 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by Deen54 View Post
    you can start by eating 6 times a day ...try that cycle...check out the diet forum.
    rofl

Thread Information