Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Terminator1 is offline Associate Member

Would you try this?

I'm seeing a Doc for HRT. He wrote me a script for Test Cyp. My insurance company is covering it but I have to get it through mail order only. So my local pharmacy faxed the script to my mail order pharmacy then gave me the paper script back. Would I be able to take the paper script to another pharmacy and just pay cash for a script of test? Would they be able to find out Im double dipping?

Anyone?

sassbs11 is offline Banned
    id give it a shot you should be ok, what have you to lose?

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont know bro.. what you need to do is use your hrt untill you have gathered a few viles and save them. then just get yourself some ugl gear and then transfer into the script viles. i wouldnt risk going to another pharmacy.. im sure your insurance company will catch on.

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sassbs11 View Post
    id give it a shot you should be ok, what have you to lose?
    ummmmm your freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by NATE0406 View Post
    i dont know bro.. what you need to do is use your hrt untill you have gathered a few viles and save them. then just get yourself some ugl gear and then transfer into the script viles. i wouldnt risk going to another pharmacy.. im sure your insurance company will catch on.
    If Im paying cash and tell the pharmacy I dont have insurance then how would they know?

Quote Originally Posted by lex57 View Post
    ummmmm your freedom.
    exactly... what you are talking about doing is illegal bro. and you are basically putting it all out there if you try to get a double script. the system is smarter than that bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Terminator1 View Post
    If Im paying cash and tell the pharmacy I dont have insurance then how would they know?
    bro its not worth the try imo...

cool bro then why ask us...... do it! i mean its really worth it when i think about it now. i would risk it for a 50 dollar bottle of cyp what am i thinking. the famous last words of ervery person in jail....."they wont catch me"........

sassbs11 is offline Banned
    fuk it, do it

My insurance company hasnt yet told me if they are even covering it yet. They told me it could be 7-14 days to verify benefits. I need my meds now. Not when they decide I need it. So I just take the paper script to the pharmacy and act like I dont think or know if my insurance is covering it yet. So I pay cash. Then if the insurance company decides to cover it then they can send it to me. If it comes down to it I act stupid and say they just sent it to me?

Quote Originally Posted by sassbs11 View Post
    fuk it, do it
    ok and what if, lets just say what if, since these are controlled substances we are talking about here, the first pharmacy has to call your doctor to verify the script........ then a couple of days later another pharmacy calls the doctor to verify the same script. hmmmmm wow that would be a real stretch huh? so now what.

Stoneco|d is offline Associate Member
    lol agree with lex

yeah man im sure they have some precautions to prevent this of happening. but if it works out then let us know. if we dont hear from you in a while then we will know that you are wearing orange.

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    the ****in worse thing that could happen is they say no.

Quote Originally Posted by bmg View Post
    the ****in worse thing that could happen is they say no.
    oh really?

Clearwater, FL– On Feb. 7, 2008, Tarpon Springs Police Officer Susan Gorman turned herself in at the Pinellas County Jail pursuant to a warrant for her arrest for withholding information from a practitioner.

In August 2007, the Tarpon Springs Police Department requested that the Florida Department of Law Enforcement investigate allegations of a prescription violation. The five month investigation revealed that Officer Gorman visited several doctors in order to unlawfully obtain multiple prescriptions for painkillers within a 30 day period while withholding information from doctors that she had already had multiple prescriptions filled. The practice, commonly known as “doctor shopping”, is a third degree felony in Florida, punishable by as much as five years in prison and a fine of up to $5,000.

Gorman made visits to five different doctors between April and August 2007 and obtained prescriptions for Hydrocondone and Oxycodone which totaled approximately 600 pills.

Gorman was released on a $5,000 bond. She is presently on unpaid administrative leave. The Office of the State Attorney Sixth Judicial Circuit will be prosecuting the case.

oh really?

Clearwater, FL– On Feb. 7, 2008, Tarpon Springs Police Officer Susan Gorman turned herself in at the Pinellas County Jail pursuant to a warrant for her arrest for withholding information from a practitioner.

In August 2007, the Tarpon Springs Police Department requested that the Florida Department of Law Enforcement investigate allegations of a prescription violation. The five month investigation revealed that Officer Gorman visited several doctors in order to unlawfully obtain multiple prescriptions for painkillers within a 30 day period while withholding information from doctors that she had already had multiple prescriptions filled. The practice, commonly known as “doctor shopping”, is a third degree felony in Florida, punishable by as much as five years in prison and a fine of up to $5,000.

Gorman made visits to five different doctors between April and August 2007 and obtained prescriptions for Hydrocondone and Oxycodone which totaled approximately 600 pills.

Gorman was released on a $5,000 bond. She is presently on unpaid administrative leave. The Office of the State Attorney Sixth Judicial Circuit will be prosecuting the case.
    What does this have to do with my issue? Im not doctor shopping. He wrote me a script with 3 refills. So I get one now while waiting on insurance to make up their mind. Then when and if they send the prescription to me Im taking it as a refill?

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Don't do it. Simple as that. The negative side (jail) of the "what if" far outweighs the positive side (extra test). Not worth it.

What does this have to do with my issue? Im not doctor shopping. He wrote me a script with 3 refills. So I get one now while waiting on insurance to make up their mind. Then when and if they send the prescription to me Im taking it as a refill?
    dude make up your mind.....if you have a script for three refills, then please explain why in your first post you asked,"Would they be able to find out Im double dipping?"

bro the point is you want us to all tell you to go for it. but thats not the case. you seem like you have you mind made up. you could get away with it but then again you might not. is it really worth finding out.

dude make up your mind.....if you have a script for three refills, then please explain why in your first post you asked,"Would they be able to find out Im double dipping?"

What is it you dont understand? I got the script yesterday. Took it to my local pharmacy. They ran it through my insurance. Insurance company said it wasnt covered without a benefit review. My pharmacy faxed it to my insurance. Asked me if I wanted to just get it and pay cash. I said no I wanted to see if my insurance would cover it first. Contacted insurance company today and they said it would take 7-14 days for a review of benefits. So technically I call BS.

I need my meds now not 7-14 days from now. I didnt want to get in trouble some how though if I got it filled at my pharmacy then the insurance company covered it and mailed a bottle to me.

if you are doing this stricly for hrt purposes then i would go to the pharmacy and tell them what you want to do and tell them that you need you script filled right away. you came off as like you wanted to try to get 2-3 viles at once and run a cycle.

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    oh really?

This isnt even the same situation. Doctor shopping is when you go to 5 docs for the same aliment and receive 5 scripts for the same aliment. try reading what you post before you post it and reference it.

then please explain to me where the double dipping comes into play, thats what i asked about but you have selectively left it out. when somebody mentions double dipping in relation to prescriptions it means getting the one prescription filled twice. that is double dipping.

bro just go talk to your doc or pharmacist. no one here can answer you question with 100% certanty.

This isnt even the same situation. Doctor shopping is when you go to 5 docs for the same aliment and receive 5 scripts for the same aliment. try reading what you post before you post it and reference it.
    i did read it but you are obviously not smart enough to figure out, that it is prescription fraud. just what he was talking about prescription fraud, double dipping is prescription fraud. i didnt know i had to spell it out for you. next time i will try to get a third grader to look things up for me so you understand.

sorry i didnt highltight every part of the article i though it would be obvios.......

Police Officer Charged with Prescription Fraud
    February 7, 2008

http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/press_re...ion_Fraud.html

here is the link....and bmg all you have to do is take your little pointer and place it on here and the internet will magically take you there. read up i sure did.

DeputyLoneWolf is offline Associate Member
    Forging a script for steroids is a misdemeanor not sure what crime that would be if at all. Let me get back to you.

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    i did read it but you are obviously not smart enough to figure out, that it is prescription fraud. just what he was talking about prescription fraud, double dipping is prescription fraud. i didnt know i had to spell it out for you. next time i will try to get a third grader to look things up for me so you understand.

sure, the kid has three refills and hes about to use the second refill... sounds just like "prescription fraud"

Quote Originally Posted by DeputyLoneWolf View Post
    Forging a script for steroids is a misdemeanor not sure what crime that would be if at all. Let me get back to you.
    bro its not a forged script. he has a legit script.

sure, the kid has three refills and hes about to use the second refill... sounds just like "prescription fraud"
    wow did you read the first post. if not please do. then please explain to me what double dipping means.

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/press_re...ion_Fraud.html

here is the link....and bmg all you have to do is take your little pointer and place it on here and the internet will magically take you there. read up i sure did.
    lol... sure ill have a look at it tomorrow. ill even try to make it a priority.

Quote Originally Posted by DeputyLoneWolf View Post
    yea, dont know where this came from....

lol... sure ill have a look at it tomorrow. ill even try to make it a priority.
    lol ...thats what i thought

then please explain to me where the double dipping comes into play, thats what i asked about but you have selectively left it out. when somebody mentions double dipping in relation to prescriptions it means getting the one prescription filled twice. that is double dipping.
    terminator any answer to this question?

i agree with you bro..just not worth it.

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    dood... ur f'in awesome. you have to have like teams of people that luv to **** with you. your e probably half f'in crazy arent you?

DeputyLoneWolf is offline Associate Member
    yea, dont know where this came from....
    I was just saying that for comparison. Like I said I;m not sure what kind of violation that would be, but it is at least a crimes under the business and professions code.

What I meant about double dippng is just that. Technically I could have 2 bottles of test at the same time. If I get the script filled and pay cash I would technically have 2 more refills with that pharmacy. Then if my insurance decides to cover it they will more than likely mail order it to me. Might be next week might be next month. Who knows? But if that happened would I be liable for any thing? Recieving a bottle from both the local pharmacy while paying cash. Then recieving a bottle from my mail order insurance pharmacy a few days or weeks later.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information