Stids is offline New Member

Male Gymnast, looking for opinions on this

Male Gymnast
    Ht: 5'10" (No, we're not all 5 ft 4 in)
    Wt: 165 lbs 6% Body Fat

Okay, I'm looking for a cycle to help take my training to the next level when combined with some new techniques that I'm working on. I won't be competing for at least the next 18 months so I'm not worried about detection, this is more about a boost in my own personal growth as an athlete.

As you know gymnastics strength is as much about explosive power as it is about long isometric holds so the weight I do add needs to be functional (as little water/bloating as possible) since I'm going to have to move around with it and hold. I have no history of joint problems and the tendon/ligament strength from 7 years of training.

I was thinking 400mg/week Masteron Enth for 4 weeks solo (to see reaction/haven't taken mast before) then adding 400mg/week EQ. Continue with the Mast for another 4 weeks then stop Mast and continue with EQ for an additional 8 weeks. Low dose test throughout to curve possibilty neg sideaffects. Thoughts? Alternate gear or dosing recommendations? Any other explosive sport athletes with experiences to share?
    Thanks.

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Stids View Post
    Male Gymnast
    Ht: 5'10" (No, we're not all 5 ft 4 in)
    Wt: 165 lbs 6% Body Fat

Okay, I'm looking for a cycle to help take my training to the next level when combined with some new techniques that I'm working on. I won't be competing for at least the next 18 months so I'm not worried about detection, this is more about a boost in my own personal growth as an athlete.

As you know gymnastics strength is as much about explosive power as it is about long isometric holds so the weight I do add needs to be functional (as little water/bloating as possible) since I'm going to have to move around with it and hold. I have no history of joint problems and the tendon/ligament strength from 7 years of training.

I was thinking 400mg/week Masteron Enth for 4 weeks solo (to see reaction/haven't taken mast before) then adding 400mg/week EQ. Continue with the Mast for another 4 weeks then stop Mast and continue with EQ for an additional 8 weeks. Low dose test throughout to curve possibilty neg sideaffects. Thoughts? Alternate gear or dosing recommendations? Any other explosive sport athletes with experiences to share?
    Thanks.
    I would suggest Primobolan for 16 weeks 150mg/EOD
    great strength for your size and 3-4 lbs LEAN muscle.
    On the other hand water bload is not even an issue with Primo, neither it aromatase.

Thread Information