ZPlilman is offline New Member

Newbie and i some help!

Hey my name is Zach i'm 5'9" 175lbs. I"m looking to gain a good amount of size and increase my strength and at the same time be very cut. I've been working out hard for the past 5 months and i havnt been seeing the results i've been wanting. When i started i was benching 235lbs max and now i'm at 315lbs max. I had a friend that was taking some stuff and it was amazing the results he had and how he looked. I dont know what he had but i'm looking to get some stuff that is going to help me dramatacally with my goals. Im wanting some input and see what some of you recomened.

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    How old are ya?

im 20 yrs old

G4R
    Alright, your not going to like this, but I think you are still too young man, IMO, sorry. Second, only been training 5 months? Sorry man, but you need to do some more research. Diet and Working out are going to give you all the results you need until you get a little bit older.

I don't want to sound like a jerk man, just don't want you to get hurt.

i've been lifting off and on since i was like 16 but i was never very motivated, id workout for a few months and then stop for a couple....but now i'm determined and i've been workin my ass off the past 5 months but its pissin me off with the results im not seein.

ya i understand what your saying man

G4R
    Post your diet in the diet forum, and then your workout in the workout forum, and let everyone know your situation. You will prob get a lot of help for now. Just take it slow and natural for now man.

Thread Information