midnight777 is offline Associate Member

question about injections....

I just noticed last night that I don't think I was getting all the oil out of the amp. I finally drew out 1cc. This is my 2nd week of a 10 week cycle. I do have some extra amps. I was thinking this morning to take another injection. I usually inject Tues and Fri. Would an extra 250 mg of test be that bad. After last night I can get all the oil out of the amp now. any suggestions?

sassbs11 is offline Banned
    extra 250mg? from what starting point?

last week was my 1st week of 11 week cycle. i injected on Tues and Fri. i know my 1st shot i did not get no where near 1cc. So I figure since I have an extra amp or so. I thought it would equal at with 1 extra injection of 250mg this week.

AaronJM1984 is offline Member
    you could shoot more the first week, it's called frontloading, double the dose for the first week to get your test levels up

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJM1984 View Post
    you could shoot more the first week, it's called frontloading, double the dose for the first week to get your test levels up
    Well thats not very good advice for a newb on a 1st cycle.
    Just carry on midnight with your cycle as it stands, don't start messing with it before your even really started.

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    Why not Lats. Some people Perfer frontloading. I don't see why a first timer couldnt handle one compound.

Quote Originally Posted by CheddaNips View Post
    Why not Lats. Some people Perfer frontloading. I don't see why a first timer couldnt handle one compound.
    I didn't say he couldn't handle one compound mate.
    I don't think it's necessary for a start, on a 1st cycle, also he's already in his second week.
    I think it's important too for a 1st timer to do the basics and only the basics, there's plenty of time for frontloading, and tweaking this and doing that.
    A 1st cycle should be well planned, get it down, decide exactly what your going to do and stick to it.

Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion, but I personally don't think frontloading is a big deal for an inexperienced user. I suppose he may not want to frontload because he may want to see how extra test affects his body. Thing is though, what's the worst that can happen? Acne...that's about it. Obviously I know there are more sides than just acne, but frontloading 1000mg for the first week won't do anything different to him that 500mg for the first week would. IMO this is just another example of people being too sensative about the novice user.

I see your point, maybe i was being too sensitive, but i disagree on a 1st timer frontloading test at 1g wk and tbh you really need to frontload a long estered test for at least the first 2wks.

2 weeks...really? I've always thought it was for the first week, it makes sense though. You're probably right though, first time user should just stick to a normal dose for 10-14 weeks.

yeah I am doing 11 weeks of test e.. i know that last week I did not get the full 1cc's so I figured this morning I would use an extra amp to make up for the lost oil I did not get. I really don't think this will matter.. I am now sticking to the 250mg per shot. I am having just a hard time drawing out all the oil from the amp. i guess it will get easier. I now tilt the amp and use my thumb to draw the plunger out. any pointers....

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJM1984 View Post
    Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion, but I personally don't think frontloading is a big deal for an inexperienced user. I suppose he may not want to frontload because he may want to see how extra test affects his body. Thing is though, what's the worst that can happen? Acne...that's about it. Obviously I know there are more sides than just acne, but frontloading 1000mg for the first week won't do anything different to him that 500mg for the first week would. IMO this is just another example of people being too sensative about the novice user.
    He isnt frontloading, he is already in his second week.

Your goal is to try and get your test stable with your body which is why you should inject the same days, the same time, week after week. Just throwing in another 250 might not seem a lot to you but it could do more harm them good (pron to getting more sides by doing this). Just continue with your cycle from here and forget about it.

Quote Originally Posted by midnight777 View Post
    yeah I am doing 11 weeks of test e.. i know that last week I did not get the full 1cc's so I figured this morning I would use an extra amp to make up for the lost oil I did not get. I really don't think this will matter.. I am now sticking to the 250mg per shot. I am having just a hard time drawing out all the oil from the amp. i guess it will get easier. I now tilt the amp and use my thumb to draw the plunger out. any pointers....
    What gauge needle are you using to draw? I use an 18g. and just tilt the amp to suck up the last of the oil, no problem.

BIGDOGIRISH is offline Associate Member
    Are you injecting air into the amp first so as to reduce the vacuum????????????????

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDOGIRISH View Post
    Are you injecting air into the amp first so as to reduce the vacuum????????????????
    Doh, it's an amp lol.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    He's not in outer space, mate.

Thread Information