hugesoon is offline New Member

Great cycle i've just finished 201 15% to 216 11% - try it out

Normally i just browse around here and have really loved following the stuff i've read. I just want to contribute a little back because this latest cycle i've finished really worked wonders for the way my body looks.

Although i've only gained 15lbs i look way way way better actually the best i've ever looked i think. I'm 5'10" and now 215-11% , legs are not too hot but the upper body really is looking great, not upto a lot of guys here of course but for me i'm really pleased, and although i thought i was in ok shape before i really can see why being more defined is the way to look super huge.

Anyway here is how the cycle went

wk 1-5= clen tapered up to 120mg then down
    wk 1-14 =T3 tapered up to 80mg day then at week 10 gradually tapered off
    wk 1-16 = test E 500/mg
    wk 1-14 = decca 300/mg
    wk 6-11 = dbol 20 mg day

wk 17 -19= clomid 200mg first day, then 100mg day for week1 , 50mg next 2 weeks

wk 18-20 = clen tapered 120mg then down.

lost about a pound since being finished totally 3 weeks ago but look even a little more ripped i think, so holding out really well so far.

now looking to have 3-4months trying to maintain before next cycle which will be super bulker rather than

I know this cycle may not seem great on paper but it really worked out great for me, only downside was cramps in the first 4 weeks and some so bad it felt i'd done the best calf workouts of my life, and didn't sleep so well some nights. when using the dbol i got such massive pumps at the gym i thought i'd explode, never tried it before but this drug is awesome blows anything else i've had away for super strength and pumps. I didn't get it till after having started the course a few weeks but i'm really glad i added it into the cycle.

Also on this one i kept carbs pretty low for me but upped protien to 450mg-500mg per day if i could get it all down. I even started drinking down tuna with water since i started to be sick of the sight of it at week 10 but i think that messed with my stomach a bit so stopped and hopped to chicken and beef more the last weeks.

One thing i noticed is that in the first 5 weeks i got stronger and leaner so i think clen is actually quite anabolic because normally with the test e it takes me to wk 6 to notice anything at all. But i certainly felt stronger.

The greatest thing of all is i did virtually no cardio at the gym at all, the fat just seemed to get lower and lower till around wk 9 then took longer for the fat to dip down further.

If i could find or afford hgh i would have surely have loved to add that in also.

Anyway hope this will help some guys put on some nice gains and really strip of the fat.

bye

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    whay did u start the dbol so late? otherwise congrats bro

texasmk4 is offline Associate Member

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    why do u want pics, are u friends with DSM?

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    good job bro..... 215 at 11% is great. next time 225 10% @ finish

Thread Information