rokipoki is offline Associate Member

Calf exercise plus some other Q while on Test e + deca

Hello!

I will be starting my cycle on monday, and have a few questions.

First the cycle info :

Test enanthat : 250mg (1ml) twice a week
    Deca : 2ml twice a week ( with test e )
    Period : 6 weeks
    Stats: 6.2 feet , 210 lbs

Now my question is, how many times per week ( I train 5 times ) can i do my calf exercises, because that is the area, that i want to gain really a lot on( i have very week calves, they are one of my biggest weakneses. While i'm on the cycle, can i train my calves every day, or do i train them 3 times a week ?

Another question is, should i be carefull about something, expect any major side effects on this cycle ?

Thanks alot for responding,

R.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rokipoki View Post
    Hello!

I will be starting my cycle on monday, and have a few questions.

First the cycle info :

Test enanthat : 250mg (1ml) twice a week
    Deca : 2ml twice a week ( with test e )
    Period : 6 weeks
    Stats: 6.2 feet , 210 lbs

Now my question is, how many times per week ( I train 5 times ) can i do my calf exercises, because that is the area, that i want to gain really a lot on( i have very week calves, they are one of my biggest weakneses. While i'm on the cycle, can i train my calves every day, or do i train them 3 times a week ?

Another question is, should i be carefull about something, expect any major side effects on this cycle ?

Thanks alot for responding,

R.
    3xwk is ok, don't know what sides you can expect mate, whats your cycle history?

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    2ndary muscles can me worked more than primary. but what do u mean 2ml of deca twice a week. i hope its less amount than the test? this is on the wrong section too

This will be my first cycle, i'm sory if i put it in the wrong thread.
    The guy that sold me this said 1ml Test enanthat, 2 ml Deca ( all amps ) twice a week on mondays and thursdays. Is that wrong ?

what is the deca dosed at? if your test is dosed at 250mg/ml and thats 1 ml. that means your doing 500mg per week. what are you doing of deca? ml means nuthin unless u got the dose?

wait wait wait..........first cycle??????????????? why you ding deca ? that seems more like a 2nd or 3rd timer cycle bro.

xavier_888888 is offline Senior Member
    do you have PCT on hand? Dont start yet bro research more its for your own good.

Thats a very poor 1st cycle mate, don't listen to your guys advice, listen to the guys on here, i'm sure they can help. IMO, i'd recommend a test only cycle for 10wks.
    Do you know about PCT?

i'm actualy getting the deca tomorrow, for now all i have at home is 250mg test e, i'll get the deca tomorrow and will report about the dosage(mg) then.
    So if i train my calves properly, how much gain should i expect ? if it is posible could you write the number in centimeters, because i'm from europe

lol it all depends on diet. you will gain lots of water on that cycle as well so they will swell up and go back down. everyone is different. i guess i never measured my calves to tell the CM difference. either way i would suggest just the TEST bro on your first one. leave that deca alone for now.

I'm getting the PCT tomorrow also, for that i will use clomid and something like hcg ( not sure ) it might be called hti or some other thing, and it is measured in units i think it's two doses of 5000 units ( will get all the detail tomorrow about that )

PM 2morro so i rememeber to help ya on the dosages and get a little more backround history before we finish up with a proper cycle.

so why is the deca not usefull on the cycle?
    The guy said, that test e is bad for the joints, and deca protects them.
    So that's why i'm doing it with deca.

i'm actualy getting the deca tomorrow, for now all i have at home is 250mg test e, i'll get the deca tomorrow and will report about the dosage(mg) then.
    So if i train my calves properly, how much gain should i expect ? if it is posible could you write the number in centimeters, because i'm from europe
    12.357mm, right calf 12.342mm, left calf, this is based on a 3x wk approach doing 5.45 sets per session@ 15.5 reps per set with a weight in the region of125.755kg.

Seriously mate, how on earth are we supposed to know that.

Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    12.357mm, right calf 12.342mm, left calf, this is based on a 3x wk approach doing 5.45 sets per session@ 15.5 reps per set with a weight in the region of125.755kg.

Seriously mate, how on earth are we supposed to know that.
    u don't have to be rude.
    My calves are 40cm, and i want to go up to 44cm ( i was thinking that somebody had some experience about the calf exercise thing ) . I'm sory if it came out bad.

so why is the deca not usefull on the cycle?
    The guy said, that test e is bad for the joints, and deca protects them.
    So that's why i'm doing it with deca.
    no u misunderstood me. DECA is a great part of a cycle, just not a first cycle. and deca dont help much for joints , TREN does. they both are a 19nor steroid but i hear tren is better for that. DECA should be used for a 2nd cycle. if youd like to know why just ask we here to help

my number 1 rule , is never listen to your supplier for cycle advice. they just out to make a buck unless u really know them well.

jep i would really like to know why deca is better for the second cycle.
    Anyway, i already gave him the money, so i will keep the deca, even if i don't use it, will let u guys know the dosage of it tomorrow. But it's really weird, i told the guy that this is my first cycle ( first i wanted to use andropen 275 ) and he said that this is a great beginners cycle.

jep i would really like to know why deca is better for the second cycle.
    Anyway, i already gave him the money, so i will keep the deca, even if i don't use it, will let u guys know the dosage of it tomorrow. But it's really weird, i told the guy that this is my first cycle ( first i wanted to use andropen 275 ) and he said that this is a great beginners cycle.
    The point is it's not a good 1st cycle mate, as i said earlier stick to a test only 1st cycle. If you get bad sides you won't know which steroid is causing them.
    I wasn't being rude mate, just jocular.

begginer doesnt mean first, yes if you gave him the $ i would keep it and save it for next time. Deca is very surpressive to your hormone levels and many other things. it is a highly anabolic steroid that should only be used once you understand how its full effects will affect you. test at those levels you are thinking of will be more than enough to see great gains in all areas of your body, you may not notice a sight difference because the rest of your body will be filling out as well. you must fully understand the terms SERM and AI and when to tak which type at what time during and after cycle. deca and test can cause gyno, acne and other estrogen related factors. its best to see how you react to TEST to see if you are gyno prone and to adjust you Estrogen bockers accordingly. if you dint understand then thus another reaon why you shoud not use DECA or TEST until you fully understand what it effect and how to counter balance yur hormon levels when u come off. its very easy to hurt yourself with deca when you have wrong dosages. PERMANANTLY

ok, i now understand all of that, so i will save the deca for next time.
    Now what i do know is about my PCT , i called my friend, and asked him about it .
    I will be using Clomid and HCG for protection after the cycle.

if u run TEST ONLY you can get away with just nolvadex and clomid....HCG is not neccesary but can be used. but i will 100% guaruntee you will like the results of just test , once you have more time to research you will be glad you listened to us. more is not better. just means you will have a harder time gaining next time. hope you got a good diet planned..

yes, i have a good diet planned, lots of protein intake and enough carbs, ...
    What are the usual gains ( average ) a person can expect from test e. while on a good diet and a hard training program ? around 17 pounds?
    Last edited by rokipoki; 05-22-2008 at 02:07 PM.

yeah thats a pretty legit #, thats about average.

I would also like to know, if i need to put the carb intake down a little while on steroids , or do i use my regular intake ?

Thread Information