ballin2007 is offline New Member

Pics Are Posted!!!!!!

Alright guys i posted some pics of me and im looking for some input im trying to lean my frame up and cut my body fat% down about 6%!!

My stats are:
    6ft 230Lbs
    BF% roughly 12-15% estimated

If anyone can look and see what they think my bf% is around id appreciate it. Also im on a crazy diet it consist of me eating brown rice and tuna 4 times a day and for dinner ill throw a 8oz chicken breast and have some brocoli with it. Also i do use protein drinks PWO!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pics Are Posted!!!!!!-picture-001.jpg  

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    so i moved this here, you had it in the steroid forum, there's not a steroid question..

anyway, i'd say 15%bf, but still a good base. You need to go to the diet forum, read the stickies there..

Your diet is the issue, i believe you are not getting enough EFA (fish oil preferably) and dropping the brown rice is going to be a great step for you..

keep it to ppwo meal only..

but the diet forum will be the ticket..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Help Pic Posted!!!

Stats:
    6ft 230Lbs
    BF%12-15
    lifting experience 10+ years

Im trying to my BF% down to about 7 or 8% and lean my frame up some my abs will be very visible! my diet is i eat brown rice and tuna 4 times a day and for dinner i eat 8oz of chicken breast with brocoli! i keep it very simple it works best for me! I attached a pic can anyone tell what they think will help me best and if they can estimate my bf% thanks for the help!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pics Are Posted!!!!!!-picture-001.jpg  

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    why do you keep posting this in the steroid questions and answers section mate? read the reply to your last thread...
    Pics Are Posted!!!!!!

Ebp123 is offline New Member
    I'd say 17%

ok thanks bro so i should ony eat brown rice pre and post workout? and for the rest of my meals just protein? also i do take in about 1000mg of fishoil and flaxseed a day too.

sassbs11 is offline Banned
    18%.

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    no way more like 15% if not lower, i look way fatter than that and DXA put me at 13.7%....and thats one of the most accurate tests there are

jeffefrijoles is offline Associate Member
    LOL.... I just can't get over the possessed Yorkie on the couch!! Damn, looks like your pup gas some roid rage ! "there is no Dana, only Zoul!" hahaha....

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    props to you if you can maintain that diet. i know i couldnt and wouldnt

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by ballin2007 View Post
    ok thanks bro so i should ony eat brown rice pre and post workout? and for the rest of my meals just protein? also i do take in about 1000mg of fishoil and flaxseed a day too.
    no that's not what i'm saying..

I'd drop the rice all together if you were on a strict cutter..

ppwo meal would be
    2 chicken breast 1 baked sweet potato or 1 cup green beans..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

ok i will do that... so my other meals should consist of lean protein meats?

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    You look bad azz with the tats but your little dog in the background kills that image

last time i got it check it was 12% but ive gained a couple pounds and slacked off eating right since then.... i know im no where near 18% i just have that stubborn belly fat im tryna kill.. oh and thats my girls yorkie. lol

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Stats:
    6ft 230Lbs
    BF%12-15

Im trying to my BF% down to about 7 or 8% and lean my frame up some my abs will be very visible! my diet is i eat brown rice and tuna 4 times a day and for dinner i eat 8oz of chicken breast with brocoli! i keep it very simple it works best for me! I attached a pic can anyone tell what they think will help me best and if they can estimate my bf% thanks for the help!
    try this ratio diet 50p/30c/20f

Mbuffguy is offline Banned
    shit if u worked out for ten years u should know what diet works for cutting bf for u

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    your about 17-18%. your getting lean but you still need alot more cardio and a cleaner diet before you going to get down to 12% were your going to see veins and have your muscles look more defined

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    15-16

biodiversity is offline Associate Member
    14-15

thanks for the feedback ive been working out that long because of football i just now really learning dieting so im trying to get that on point.

iagainsti is offline Associate Member
    Stats:
    6ft 230Lbs
    BF%12-15

Do you not eat any essential fats ? Nuts or olive oil ? It takes good healthy fats to lose fat. I would cut your rice in half and add in some efa's. Whats your cardio like ?

i usually do cardio like 30min 5 days a week. and i dont take in nearly enough good fats what amount a day would you recommend?

iagainsti is offline Associate Member
    i usually do cardio like 30min 5 days a week. and i dont take in nearly enough good fats what amount a day would you recommend?
    I run a keto diet when I want to lose my stubborn fat and find it very effective. 50-60 grams protein per meal and 25g of efa's per meal with carbs only coming from trace amounts like green veggies and the nuts. Keep in mind Im 195lbs so adjust ratios accordingly. I run this with one cheat meal a week to help my metabolism recharge. If your strict with it and continue with your cardio its pretty common to lose 10 lbs in the 1st week and 1-2lbs for any following weeks. As long as you keep your efa's high you shouldnt lake energy or lose muscle but you probably wont gain much muscle on this type of diet as well.
    Last edited by iagainsti; 05-23-2008 at 09:28 AM.

im going to give it a try and see what happens thanks bro!!

Thread Information