Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    fight4life is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1

    What is the most ANDROGENIC steroid?

    Whats up everybody I'm not a newbie my old screename got deleted because I wasn't on for 3 months or so.

    I'm looking for the top 3 androgenic steriods . I'm suspecting #1 is Trenbolone Acetate - I did a cycle of 75mg ED with Prop 100mg ED and WOW... tren makes every rep incredible!

    I haven't seen any androgenic vs. anabolic chart but all I know is Trenbolone is one of the most androgenic. Can anybody add some other highly androgenic steroids to the list, it would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks

  2. #2
    naturalsux's Avatar
    naturalsux is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    la
    Posts
    2,023
    Quote Originally Posted by fight4life View Post
    Whats up everybody I'm not a newbie my old screename got deleted because I wasn't on for 3 months or so.

    I'm looking for the top 3 androgenic steriods . I'm suspecting #1 is Trenbolone Acetate - I did a cycle of 75mg ED with Prop 100mg ED and WOW... tren makes every rep incredible!

    I haven't seen any androgenic vs. anabolic chart but all I know is Trenbolone is one of the most androgenic. Can anybody add some other highly androgenic steroids to the list, it would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks
    tren is 500 on the chart and Halotestin (fluoxymesterone) is 850.

  3. #3
    kfrost06's Avatar
    kfrost06 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    torrance,ca
    Posts
    3,041
    Quote Originally Posted by naturalsux View Post
    tren is 500 on the chart and Halotestin (fluoxymesterone) is 850.
    and there's an underground roid called trestolone(7-alpha-19Nor-androst-4-en-3-one,17b-ol). It's a 19-norandrogen, a nandrolone derivative but it doesn't go through the 5-alpha-reduction like deca which makes it sound a lot like tren the other 19-norandrogen but it's even more androgenic much more. Good luck finding though

  4. #4
    Deen54 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    784
    dude methlytestosterone juices

    Berco Testosteron (G) 40 mg/ml caps
    Casel Afro (TK) 25 mg tabs
    Ciba Metandren (US) 10 or 25 mg tabs
    Galenika Androral (HU) 10 mg tabs
    Test Lingvalete 5 mg sublingual drag.
    Goldline Methyltestosterone (US) 10 mg tabs
    ICN Pharm Android (US) 5,10,25 mg tabs
    Testred (US) 10 mg caps
    Jelfa Mesteron (PL) 10 mg tabs
    Leciva Agovirin (CZ) 10 mg drag.
    Medical SA Longivol (ES) 1 mg tabs
    Remek Teston (GR) 25 mg tabs
    Sahin Hormobin (TK) 5 mg tabs
    Schering Oreton Methyl (US) 10 mg tabs
    SIT Testovis (I) 10 mg tabs
    Star Virilon time-released (US) 10 mg caps
    Terapia Metil Testosteron (Rumania) 10 mg tabs
    Unitas Testormon (PT) 10 mg tabs
    Wyeth-Ayerst Mediatric (US) 10 mg tabs

  5. #5
    Cfh_Y_guy's Avatar
    Cfh_Y_guy is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    140
    Quote Originally Posted by fight4life View Post
    Whats up everybody I'm not a newbie my old screename got deleted because I wasn't on for 3 months or so.

    I'm looking for the top 3 androgenic steriods . I'm suspecting #1 is Trenbolone Acetate - I did a cycle of 75mg ED with Prop 100mg ED and WOW... tren makes every rep incredible!

    I haven't seen any androgenic vs. anabolic chart but all I know is Trenbolone is one of the most androgenic. Can anybody add some other highly androgenic steroids to the list, it would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks
    anadrol , halo

  6. #6
    Z-Ro's Avatar
    Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,082
    Masteron , Winny

  7. #7
    fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    2,754
    Anadrol is not one

  8. #8
    Phate's Avatar
    Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    10,940
    methyltrienolone (17beta-Hydroxy-17-methylestra-4,9,11-trien-3-one)

    estamated anabolic /androgen ratio is 12,000-30,000/6,000-7,000 though this can be a little misleading

  9. #9
    fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    2,754
    Quote Originally Posted by phate186 View Post
    methyltrienolone (17beta-Hydroxy-17-methylestra-4,9,11-trien-3-one)

    estamated anabolic/androgen ratio is 12,000-30,000/6,000-7,000 though this can be a little misleading
    Right. Definetly more impressive on paper than in reality from what I've read. This was a hot little item to try a yr ago...haven't heard much about it since....

  10. #10
    Phate's Avatar
    Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    10,940
    if i did in real life what i seemed to do on paper it would be a miracle steroid , or a death sentence, if the sides from tren are harsh and its 500/500 then that stuff would be unbearable

  11. #11
    naturalsux's Avatar
    naturalsux is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    la
    Posts
    2,023
    Quote Originally Posted by Z-Ro View Post
    Masteron, Winny
    these are weak, 25 and 30 are their ratings.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •