awms is offline Senior Member

EQ and or Test????

Alright guys this will be my first cycle and I need help picking the right steroids to stack. My goal is to stay lean with as little bloat as possible while still adding about 15lbs....I have done my research and have spend about 2 years studying up.

This is what I have come down to:

EQ 600mg week 1-16
    T-Bol 60mg week 1-4

or

EQ 400mg week 1-14
    Test Cyp 200mg week 1-14

Stats:

weight: 190
    height: 5"11
    bf%: about 11%
    I have been working out for about 6 years.

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    how old are you?

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    First off, you dont need to stack your first cycle.

A simple test cycle would be very beneficial too you and yield you some nice gains granted your diet is above par.

IF your dead set on stacking, why not kickstart the test with the tbol? Id leave the EQ for a second cycle just to see how you respond to test alone or with tbol as it is your first time.

Im 21....I have been training Hard since I was about 15, and I got up to 210lbs....then cutt down to 190. I like the bf% that Im at and would like to keep around that or even loose 1 or 2%.

Quote Originally Posted by legobricks View Post
    First off, you dont need to stack your first cycle.

A simple test cycle would be very beneficial too you and yield you some nice gains granted your diet is above par.

IF your dead set on stacking, why not kickstart the test with the tbol? Id leave the EQ for a second cycle just to see how you respond to test alone or with tbol as it is your first time.
    I know "Test is best" But I dont care about size as much as I do quality of muscle. I do like the idea of adding a small amount of test to the stack but I bloat from a tbs of salt lol now think what 500mg of test would do to me haha but yes I do know what you mean about the whole test for a first cycle issue.

Ebp123 is offline New Member
    Eat a clean diet and only consume what your body needs in sodium and test will be fine for cutting. Also, it is smart to do a simple test cycle your first time with nothing else so you can gauge how your body reacts to the test alone. Once you understand how your body reacts with sides (if any) etc, you can start adding other compounds into your cycles. Adding two compounds your first cycle will leave you wondering which compound gave you those horrible sides (if any) just my 2 pennies.

Thread Information