Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Starting cycle

AcePowerZ is offline Member

Starting cycle

I wanted to start this cycle and I wanted to know if it was ok to do it with no PCT.

week 1-12 400mg test cipionate or enanthate
    week 1-4 Dbol 25mg

or should I do

week1-11 test cipionate 500mg
    week1-10 Deca 300mg
    week1-16 Nolva 15mg day
    week1-16 Vitamins B-6 200mg day
    week14-16 Clomid Theropy

sassbs11 is offline Banned
    is this your first cycle? no no cycle is ok to do without pct. pct is i repeat is as important as aas maybe even more important.
    Last edited by sassbs11; 05-22-2008 at 07:28 PM. Reason: typo

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I stand by the advice I gave you earlier tonight, of course you need pct, and you don't need a complicated cycle for a first cycle.
    General steroid question

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sassbs11 View Post
    is this your first cycle? no no cycle is ok to do without pct. pct is i repeat is as important as aas maybe even more important.
    Yup, what he said.

Why no PCT???????

No money? =shouldn't be cycling
    Lazy?= shouldn't be cycling

I got this steroid cycle from the forum you gave me from novice1 and it didnt show anything in the cycle for PCT. So I was double checking, Thanks Again.

neither cycle. right first of all the first cycle is ok if youre gonna do pct but id extend the dbol to six weeks. second of all the second is fukin shite where did you copy and paste that from? idrop the test from 11 weeks to 10, drop the deca to 8 weeks, dont take nolva all the way through the cycle save it for pct and gyno problems, drop the clomid and also buy some letro for gyno as its probably your first cycle you dont know if youre prone to gyno

i didnt copy and past it i typed it.. i got it from http://www.steroid.com/novicecycle2.php
    Last edited by AcePowerZ; 05-22-2008 at 07:47 PM. Reason: typo

Big
    I wouldn't follow that, or any of the "information" posted in post #6.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    if it's your first cycle then i would go with test only, it will yield good results, but i think you need to research a lot more first

right ok i think they were written by some guy called anthony roberts who has just been fired from steriod .com

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I wouldn't follow that, or any of the "information" posted in post #6.
    why not big?

Big
    *disclaimer-this advice is not for the thread poster, just general information*
    sassbs11, please give accurate advice. deca is a very long ester, and should be run for at least 10 weeks, you recommend dropping it to 8. there is no sound reason for this. you state that the test should be dropped from 11 weeks to 10, when in fact in the cycle as listed it should be increased from 11 to 12. I agree that I would drop the nolva on cycle, but I doubt you know why. you have in 3 posts advocated letro as the "best" method of preventing gyno. actually estrogen is needed to grow, and letro should be a last resort. arimidex at .25eod is a much better place to start, and increase if needed. you are just going from thread to thread giving advice that ranges from somewhat accurate to just silly. Many of our more experienced members have already questioned this, we are all watching to see what you will post next.

i think i try my best to help people out and if my opinion/knowledge or lack of it is misinformed i apoloigise if my opinion on this cycle is wrong ok if my opinion on letro is wrng ok but fukin hell big its my opinion and i dont appreciate you sharing how you feel about my posts in the open forum when a pm wouldnt go a miss, i find you absolutley disgraceful.

Big
    i think i try my best to help people out and if my opinion/knowledge or lack of it is misinformed i apoloigise if my opinion on this cycle is wrong ok if my opinion on letro is wrng ok but fukin hell big its my opinion and i dont appreciate you sharing how you feel about my posts in the open forum when a pm wouldnt go a miss, i find you absolutley disgraceful.
    there are plenty of us here who know from years of experience how to give accurate advice. n00bs guess at what they think is right based on something they read somewhere is disgraceful.
    How many cycles have you run mate? How many years have you been researching before you cycled?

and to answer your post i have nowhere posted letro is the best to prevent gyno. i have posted as use to reverse gyno and if i have somewhere stated different then i apologise point it out to me and then i will edit the fukin post, and oh i dont ap
    preciate the comment in the other thread about how about dont question sassbs11, do not patronise me

there are plenty of us here who know from years of experience how to give accurate advice. n00bs guess at what they think is right based on something they read somewhere is disgraceful.
    How many cycles have you run mate? How many years have you been researching before you cycled?
    i think my steroid use is nobody business

big if you dont like me here , ban me, all i have tried to do is help and have plenty of thankyou emails from members of your board.

Big
    and to answer your post i have nowhere posted letro is the best to prevent gyno. i have posted as use to reverse gyno
    prone to gyno
    nolv or arimedix

its not that we don't like you, but giving someone advice that you can't back up scientifically or with real world knowledge is dangerous, especially if that person follows it, all we ask is to think before you post, would you do what your telling the person to do? why, what do you have to back it up?

You have not liked me from day one when i question steroid use for that 18 year old who you told was too young i sort of disagreed with your reply to his question and you took the funnies with me from day one for that. get over it you aint god i can disagree with you

Big
    big if you dont like me here , ban me, all i have tried to do is help and have plenty of thankyou emails from members of your board.
    it has nothing to do with me liking you. you have a good sense of humor and seem to want to genuinely help, I think you are a likable guy. I have a problem with you giving bad advice. I only advise from personal experience. can you say the same?

the first one know i didnt write it. the second one i did, ive edited it

Big
    the first one know i didnt write it. the second one i did, ive edited it
    post 3 in the first thread is from your account, do you share it?

it has nothing to do with me liking you. you have a good sense of humor and seem to want to genuinely help, I think you are a likable guy. I have a problem with you giving bad advice. I only advise from personal experience. can you say the same?
    i can yes, thats why most of my posts are opinionated, not factual, how much factual bad advice have i given?

post 3 in the first thread is from your account, do you share it?
    i meant i didnt write what you said i wrote you said i wrote that i said use letro for prevention but that post wasnt in response to gyno prevention

ok guys, this is just turning into a pissing contest, go start another thread or go to pms or the lounge, but the thread starters question is not being answered at all, i'm gonna try and help him out but Big i could use your help on this one to double check my info

Big
    all I ask is that you make sure your advice is accurate. if you choose not to, that's fine, I'll just keep going behind you and correcting you from here on out, and I'm betting I won't be the only one.

Thanks for all the help. I know you all are trying to help out so no big deal.

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by phate186 View Post
    ok guys, this is just turning into a pissing contest, go start another thread or go to pms or the lounge, but the thread starters question is not being answered at all, i'm gonna try and help him out but Big i could use your help on this one to double check my info
    you're right bro, I apologize.

Quote Originally Posted by AcePowerZ View Post
    I wanted to start this cycle and I wanted to know if it was ok to do it with no PCT.

week 1-12 400mg test cipionate or enanthate
    week 1-4 Dbol 25mg

or should I do

week1-11 test cipionate 500mg
    week1-10 Deca 300mg
    week1-16 Nolva 15mg day
    week1-16 Vitamins B-6 200mg daythis is not a good cycle
    week14-16 Clomid Theropy
    for a first cycle i would do test only, here is some info on test only cycle with dbol to help you research for it

Test Beginner cycle info

here, i'll lay out some stuff for you,
    first thing, you need to get your diet in check, here is some threads on cutting, lean bulking and pure bulking to give you some info, but you need to post your diet for critiqueing, your wasting your money otherwise

Diet

UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...
    UNoffical "How to Cut" thread and sample diet...
    Appetite For Construction
    http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/calories/calories.html

only when you have your diet down should you think about cycling, a beginner cycle should look like this

1-12 test e 500mg/week
    1-4 dbol 40mg/day ( this is used to kickstart the cycle and is optional)

take your test injections 3.5 days apart, like monday morning and thursday evening

split your dbol up throughout the day, this will keep your blood levels stable, which means less sides and more gains

if you take the dbol, supplement with liv52 to help you liver cope with breaking down the dbol

btw, here are the profiles on the AS you will be using so read them and get to know the stuff your putting in your body

Test Enth
    Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Testosterone Enanthate

Dianabol
    Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Dianabol (Methandrostenolone)

Next is your pct, which should begin two weeks after your last test injection and should be a phneedo's pct, whats that you ask? here it is

Pheendo's PCT
    Pheedno's PCT

while your at it read this one as well for future cycles

Anthony Roberts PCT
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=209758

Now for some other important stuff, you need to have some arimidex on hand in case you start getting water retention or gyno, so get some, in fact, read this thread 3x before you start your cycle as it will tell you....

All You Need To Know About Gyno

All you need to know about GYNO.

that should get you read for your cycle, best of luck

all I ask is that you make sure your advice is accurate. if you choose not to, that's fine, I'll just keep going behind you and correcting you from here on out, and I'm betting I won't be the only one.
    can you point me in the direction to these bad posts i have made so i can edit them?

you're right bro, I apologize.
    no prob bro, i''m sure you'll have to do the same for me more than once in the future

Big
    for a first cycle i would do test only, here is some info on test only cycle with dbol to help you research for it

Test Beginner cycle info

here, i'll lay out some stuff for you,
    first thing, you need to get your diet in check, here is some threads on cutting, lean bulking and pure bulking to give you some info, but you need to post your diet for critiqueing, your wasting your money otherwise

Diet

UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...
    UNoffical "How to Cut" thread and sample diet...
    Appetite For Construction
    http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/calories/calories.html

only when you have your diet down should you think about cycling, a beginner cycle should look like this

1-12 test e 500mg/week
    1-4 dbol 40mg/day ( this is used to kickstart the cycle and is optional)

take your test injections 3.5 days apart, like monday morning and thursday evening

split your dbol up throughout the day, this will keep your blood levels stable, which means less sides and more gains

if you take the dbol, supplement with liv52 to help you liver cope with breaking down the dbol

btw, here are the profiles on the AS you will be using so read them and get to know the stuff your putting in your body

Test Enth
    Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Testosterone Enanthate

Dianabol
    Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Dianabol (Methandrostenolone)

Next is your pct, which should begin two weeks after your last test injection and should be a phneedo's pct, whats that you ask? here it is

Pheendo's PCT
    Pheedno's PCT

while your at it read this one as well for future cycles

Anthony Roberts PCT
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=209758

Now for some other important stuff, you need to have some arimidex on hand in case you start getting water retention or gyno, so get some, in fact, read this thread 3x before you start your cycle as it will tell you....

All You Need To Know About Gyno

All you need to know about GYNO.

that should get you read for your cycle, best of luck
    excellent post as always, phate.
    to the original poster, as I stated in your other thread, don't underestimate the importance of the right pct. I know it seems like a lot to take in, but once you have a basic understanding it will all come together.

can you point me in the direction to these bad posts i have made so i can edit them?
    just leave them be, they'll be corrected by people on their own

just leave them be, they'll be corrected by people on their own
    corrected? explain further? listen yours and big gay pm between each ither do not bother me if youve nufin better to than pm big and say oh i dont like this guys opinions then youre a bit sad

sweet

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by AcePowerZ View Post
    sweet
    Isn't this a fun place?

Isn't this a fun place?
    about as much fun as being hit by a bus then being shagged up the ass by tommy lee

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    about as much fun as being hit by a bus then being shagged up the ass by tommy lee
    haha..
    come on guys.. its not like he has been giving harmful advice (other than the 18 year old thing and running dbol for 6 weeks. ) everyone just chill.
    Last edited by NATE0406; 05-22-2008 at 08:49 PM.

lol it rocks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information