Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    tcroldan is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1

    Can Clen be used through out the day?

    I have used ECA stacks, the original hydroxycut and exenedrine before. And I have lost an extemely large amount of weight and BF, but now I have decide to try Clen . All I wanted to know was, if I took it in 2 seperate doses through out the day, as I did with the other burners (I followed the directions on the bottle) i.e. once in the morning before my cardio and again in the evening when I train, would it be as effective. Keep in mind that I took the maximum recommended doses of ECA and the other supplements. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

  2. #2
    Phate's Avatar
    Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    10,940
    it would be just as effective, though if you take it too late it will keep you up, clen can be taken all at once in the morning or spread throughout the day due to it's longer half life (about 7-9 hours)

  3. #3
    ilovesus's Avatar
    ilovesus is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    fl/pa.. Beatin cheeks!
    Posts
    563
    spread it out throughout the day

  4. #4
    M302_Imola's Avatar
    M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Glass Case of Emotion
    Posts
    3,721
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovesus View Post
    spread it out throughout the day
    Why so you lose sleep? Like Phate said it has a long half-life so why not take it in one dose in the morning?

  5. #5
    iagainsti is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    225
    Quote Originally Posted by phate186 View Post
    it would be just as effective, though if you take it too late it will keep you up, clen can be taken all at once in the morning or spread throughout the day due to it's longer half life (about 7-9 hours)
    Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post
    Why so you lose sleep? Like Phate said it has a long half-life so why not take it in one dose in the morning?
    Yep yep no need to spread it out. I just bang down my 120mcg 1st thing upon waking and get on with my day. I can still feel the siht in my system a good 10 hrs later.

  6. #6
    iagainsti is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    225
    Quote Originally Posted by phate186 View Post
    it would be just as effective, though if you take it too late it will keep you up, clen can be taken all at once in the morning or spread throughout the day due to it's longer half life (about 7-9 hours)
    Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post
    Why so you lose sleep? Like Phate said it has a long half-life so why not take it in one dose in the morning?
    Yep yep no need to spread it out. I just bang down my 120mcg 1st thing upon waking and get on with my day. I can still feel the siht in my system a good 10 hrs later.

  7. #7
    ilovesus's Avatar
    ilovesus is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    fl/pa.. Beatin cheeks!
    Posts
    563
    Everyones diff. i spread mine out. i just take the last pill around 5 before i train. try it. if it dont work take it all at once. not a big deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post
    Why so you lose sleep? Like Phate said it has a long half-life so why not take it in one dose in the morning?

  8. #8
    magic32's Avatar
    magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    6,305
    For optimal efficiency it should be divided...because you'll rapidly excrete most of it.

    A drug's terminal half-life (the number of half-lives experienced prior to full substance evacuation from the body via absorption, elimination, and degradation) is reached around the 8th half-life. Zimmer, one of the world's foremost Clen studying scientists, came to the quoted conclusion below, which would place it's actual half-life at closer to 4.5 hours, or 34/8. Remember half-lives respectively reduce dosages to 50%, 25%, 12.5%, 6.25%, 3.75%, 1.8%, .9%, .4% and out.

    The metabolite profile was similar to that noted in animals, and the major urinary component was unchanged parent drug; the terminal half-life was around 34 hours (Zimmer, 1976).
    http://www.inchem.org/documents/jecf...no/v38je02.htm

    Zimmer, A. (1976). Administration of clenbuterol in man. Single doses, multiple doses, and metabolite samples.Rhein, Germany.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan



    My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

    I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!


    Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700


    Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life


    DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144


    BE CAREFUL!

  9. #9
    ilovesus's Avatar
    ilovesus is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    fl/pa.. Beatin cheeks!
    Posts
    563
    i totally agree with u but like i said everyones diff.
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post
    For optimal efficiency it should be divided...because you'll rapidly excrete most of it.

    A drug's terminal half-life (the number of half-lives experienced prior to full substance evacuation from the body via absorption, elimination, and degradation) is reached around the 8th half-life. Zimmer, one of the world's foremost Clen studying scientists, came to the quoted conclusion below, which would place it's actual half-life at closer to 4.5 hours, or 34/8. Remember half-lives respectively reduce dosages to 50%, 25%, 12.5%, 6.25%, 3.75%, 1.8%, .9%, .4% and out.

  10. #10
    NATE0406's Avatar
    NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Im A Pimp Named Slickback
    Posts
    3,090
    spread it out bro. just dont take it it within 3 or 4 hours before bed.

  11. #11
    magic32's Avatar
    magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    6,305
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovesus View Post
    i totally agree with u but like i said everyones diff.
    Individual difference has little to with objective truth.
    And based on chemical structure and bio-interaction, divided is superior.
    The point here is one of objectivity, not subjectivity.
    Last edited by magic32; 05-30-2008 at 11:11 PM.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan



    My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

    I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!


    Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700


    Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life


    DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144


    BE CAREFUL!

  12. #12
    ACpower's Avatar
    ACpower is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    688
    I was just reading this thread im on clen right now so what was the final consenses of this thread spread the clen out or pop them all at once?

  13. #13
    ilovesus's Avatar
    ilovesus is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    fl/pa.. Beatin cheeks!
    Posts
    563
    From what it looks like i guess it really doesnt matter..

  14. #14
    Ashop's Avatar
    Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    9,943
    Quote Originally Posted by tcroldan View Post
    I have used ECA stacks, the original hydroxycut and exenedrine before. And I have lost an extemely large amount of weight and BF, but now I have decide to try Clen. All I wanted to know was, if I took it in 2 seperate doses through out the day, as I did with the other burners (I followed the directions on the bottle) i.e. once in the morning before my cardio and again in the evening when I train, would it be as effective. Keep in mind that I took the maximum recommended doses of ECA and the other supplements. Thanks for taking the time to read this.
    persoannly I would take CLEN ,,,AM/NOON and no later.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •