Dado5 is offline Associate Member

Another post about my cycle. Need help

As I stated in my previous post im doing 300 deca and 250 test sust. Every 5 days.
    First cycle last year I was doing same and I had good gains… But this sec cycle I want to change little bit.
    Question is should I do this:

300 deca every 5 days
    250 test sus. Every 3 days

Also if I do this I will have leftover deca as I have 2 bottles of deca and 2 of test only. For now I can not get another bottle of test…

Should I up deca to 500 every 5 days and do test 250 every 3 days?

Help appreciated

Thanks

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    Well thats a personal call, 700mg/wk of deca is a lot for a second cycle. If you had good gains last time I would stick with your current plan, certianly isn't a requirment to finish the vial. I always have some left over in my cycles. If you were to change, I would add an oral to kick start till the deca kicks in. I recommend dbol , works wonders w/ deca and test.

Good luck and keep us updated w/results

Thanks Kfrost.
    Ill keep deca 300 every 5 days.
    But i am reading here a lot that sust 250 is supposed to be taken EOD or at least every 3 days
    So i was just wondering if i should change to every 3 days or keep doing 5 days.

Also i never listed my stats
    Im 33 y old
    6'3 tall
    248lbs
    about 15%bf

5 years ago i was 165lbs.. i know i know i was skinny croatian guy haha

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    I personally don't like sus because it does get confusing with all the different esters in it. Doing it E3D is better for steady blood levels, the more stable your blood levels, the better the gear works and the less side effects. Do you have your ancillary compounds? i.e. an anti-e? Since your using deca , a 19-nor, you will want to use an anti-e(adex, letro, etc) as opposed to a SERM(clomid, nolva). Make sure to have it before you start your cycle just in case of gyno and remember no SERMs while on deca, they will cause gyno not prevent it.

Quite a change in stats the past 5 years! Are you still bulking? You may want to consider to start cutting unless your a football lineman or powerlifter.

I will do sus every 3 days and see how that goes
    I have arimidex from the pharmacy on hand and i have nolva and clomid on order from Ar r.

at 6'3 248 lbs looks small LoL. Im trying to get little more weight.

Thread Information