jlbspd is offline Junior Member

On My Soap Box!!!!

Ok, this isnt directed at anyone in specific but if it applies then take it for what its worth!
    I am new to the scene of aas like many others here. I want to learn from the best, most knowledgable guys on the site. I also take what the newer guys have to offer and throw out the stuff i dont like or that doesnt go with the majority....BUT............. BUT........ peeps on here that have no idea what they are talking about need to keep their "advice" (if u want to call it that) to themselves. Some new guys on here dont do the proper research prior to starting aas. They take a lil advice here and there and this YES is obviously a problem and YES it falls on their shoulders for not researching...BUT...when u dont know what your talking about...you give advice to someone who has no idea what they are doing and they F' themselves up....i just hope they got enough out of the cycle they can kick your A_S!!! LOL
    I mean for real.....
    I trust guys like Big, Shifty etc etc etc etc ( sorry if i didnt list ya here but) and thye have always given sound advice...they rarely will flame unless u are just way off base and will help u through your questions/concerns.
    Its when guys, exspecially the guys that have never even did a cycle try to tell u how to do it! WHAT!!!!!!!!!!! are you kidding me!!!!
    This all came to a head when i posted about milk thistle and when to take it....I was confident on what i knew before my post but decided to bring it up here. Well i got back exactly what i was thinking and had read, taking it during the cycle. Here is where it PI_SED me off! i got a message from a guy. wont name him but he told me to hold off on Milk T until i start PCT!! thats like 10+ weeks after i finish my orals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wanted to reach through the screen and rip his head off!
    ok im done...if this needs to be deleted then i understand!
    Last edited by jlbspd; 05-23-2008 at 09:29 AM.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by jlbspd View Post

Ok, this isnt directed at anyone in specific but if it applies then take it for what its worth!
    I am new to the scene of aas like many others here. I want to learn from the best, most knowledgable guys on the site. I also take what the newer guys have to offer and throw out the stuff i dont like or that doesnt go with the majority....BUT............. BUT........ peeps on here that have no idea what they are talking about need to keep their "advice" (if u want to call it that) to themselves. Some new guys on here dont do the proper research prior to starting aas. They take a lil advice here and there and this YES is obviously a problem and YES it falls on their shoulders for not researching...BUT...when u dont know what your talking about...you give advice to someone who has no idea what they are doing and they F' themselves up....i just hope they got enough out of the cycle they can kick your A_S!!! LOL
    I mean for real.....
    I trust guys like Big, Shifty etc etc etc etc ( sorry if i didnt list ya here but) and thye have always given sound advice...they rarely will flame unless u are just way off base and will help u through your questions/concerns.
    Its when guys, exspecially the guys that have never even did a cycle try to tell u how to do it! WHAT!!!!!!!!!!! are you kidding me!!!!
    This all came to a head when i posted about milk thistle and when to take it....I was confident on what i knew before my post but decided to bring it up here. Well i got back exactly what i was thinking and had read, taking it during the cycle. Here is where it PI_SED me off! i got a message from a guy. wont name him but he told me to hold off on Milk T until i start PCT!! thats like 10+ weeks after i finish my orals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wanted to reach through the screen and rip his head off!
    ok im done...if this needs to be deleted then i understand!
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz huh?zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz oh zzzzzzzzzz ok zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzz

Just kidding

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    Dude, I feel you but your beating a dead horse. Unless its Big, Shift, Chuck or some of the other vets, Leggo, I usually take it with a grain of salt. The problem is people want to hear what THEY want to here and not fact or truth. If you don't tell them what they want to hear they get all pissy, and start a new thread asking the same dumb ass question.

Ya i agree but sometimes it makes me feel better if i punch holes in the wall and type this crap out! LOL
    Wasnt trying to flame....but i feel better now

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    This should probably be in the lounge, but aside from that I agree completely. I frequently get pm's from people asking about compounds I haven't used, and I reply ''sorry bro, I haven't personally used that...'' and then direct them to someone who has. I only like to advise from personal experience. Where the posts start to go off-track is when someone gives incorrect advise and I question it, they state ''well I read in a study...'' or ''my uncles neighbor is huge and he said...'' people please, if you are going to post an opinion, at least clarify that is an opinion and don't state it as fact. Or better yet, if you don't know, don't reply as though you do.

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    Harumph for the governor!!!

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Yeh, but its a forum at the end of the day bro, you always get tools in with the good guys.

duggadoo is offline Associate Member
    actually there are studies that say milk thistle is in its better effect AFTER the liver has been under aload so there info was slightly correct but takin it through out a cycle would be the better choice so before you get to heated research others opinions before flippin your wig now step off your soap box because theres no need for this kind of thread

Theirs a thread by this girl Pixy, asking about the possibility of using gear. You should read some of the shit these guys are telling this girl to take.... NO FREAKIN CLUE...

BIG!!!!!!! ATTACK!!!!!

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TJM7275 View Post
    Theirs a thread by this girl Pixy, asking about the possibility of using gear. You should read some of the shit these guys are telling this girl to take.... NO FREAKIN CLUE...

BIG!!!!!!! ATTACK!!!!!
    No joke! One guy recomended deca for women. What an arse!

Narkissos is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~Diet Guru~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    This should probably be in the lounge, but aside from that I agree completely. I frequently get pm's from people asking about compounds I haven't used, and I reply ''sorry bro, I haven't personally used that...'' and then direct them to someone who has. I only like to advise from personal experience. Where the posts start to go off-track is when someone gives incorrect advise and I question it, they state ''well I read in a study...'' or ''my uncles neighbor is huge and he said...'' people please, if you are going to post an opinion, at least clarify that is an opinion and don't state it as fact. Or better yet, if you don't know, don't reply as though you do.

Great post.

The biggest problem with posters (well, the third biggest problem: laziness and ignorance being the top two) is that they don't like to admit that they don't know.

There is no shame in not knowing.

Not knowing...and admitting that one doesn't know, is the first step to initiating intellectual growth.

Admitting creates demand.

Demand is a vacuum which seeks out new information.

Most posters are posers.

-CNS

IM, you see that crap? What a bunch of tools

To heck with most these "studies" too...true hard facts & experience is all that matters....not studies because studies can be twisted & made to promote, represent and mislead too!
    OK im getting of this soap box DOO...but by choice not by your suggestion LOL
    Keep all the good advice coming! this is how this forum survives, good advice and great results! C-ya

Thread Information