LIVEMMA is offline New Member

Usage Suggestions

Hello,

I was wondering if someone could constuct a weekly usage cycle for the following gear:

1 x EQ Drive 250 (Boldenone Undecylenate 200mg/ml & Methlandrostendiol Dipropionate 50mg/ml) (20ml)

1 x Parabolin 150 (Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzlcarbonate 150mg/ml) (10ml)

1 x T-Prop 100 (Testosterone Propionate 100mg/ml) (20ml)

PCT

1 x Arimedex (1mg/ml) (30ml)

Thank you in advance!!

LIVEMMA

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    why dont u do a little mroe research and come up with a plan yourself and we'll critique it for you....not trying to be a dik, although it sounds like it lol, but you will get way more responses and better advice if you do some of the leg work for you...

also just by the looks of it you dont have enough gear to do a proper cycle....

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    How many cycles have you run in that past?

MattyH7688 is offline Junior Member
    get more prop and parabolin and run arimidex at .5 mg eod on cycle(if you need it, which you might not) and use nolvadex for pct

No,it's completely fair what you're saying WEBB and it may seem I'm being a bit lazy here by not doing some of the legwork myself but I thought I'd give it a shot anyway just because of the fact I'm a working, single Father of two sons so finding time to do the necessary research is a bit tough for me.

I'm 5'10" 160 (natural) and although I've ran a few cycles in the past of Deca /Dbol and Test/EQ and have got as high as 182 last summer I seem to have trouble maintaining the weight. Yes, I'm involved in alot of cardio intensive training and I try my best to keep my calories up there but for some reason I just can't seem to keep the gains but I want to give it another try!!

MY PCT may have been poor or non existant at times.

Any advice would sincerely be appreciated

Thanks Gsxxr & Matty!!

LIVEMMA
    Last edited by LIVEMMA; 05-24-2008 at 07:31 PM.

Well I was thinking of doing the cycle like this:

Monday 1cc EQ Drive, 1cc Prop & 1cc Parabolin

Wednesday 1cc EQ Drive, 1cc Prop & 1cc Parabolin

Friday 1cc EQ Drive & 1cc Prop

Arimedex after a few weeks EOD and Nolva for PCT

Thoughts??

can you get more prop at least?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    If you wouldn't mind, write your cycle and pct out in typical fashion, using mg and timelines.
    example:
    test prop ???mg/week 1-12
    eq ???mg/week ?-??
    etc.
    I can say that I would shoot the prop ed or eod, not eod through the week then skip 2 days.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    at that dosing you will only have enough eq for like 6.5 weeks. def not long enough to be truly effective

Thanks, ok I've tried to lay it out the way I was thinking about taking it:

Test Prop 100 (300mg/wk) Weeks 1-7
    EQ Drive 250 (Boldenone Undecylenate 600mg/wk & Methlandrostendiol Dipropionate 150 150mg/wk) Weeks 1-7
    Parabol (300mg/wk) Weeks 1-5

I just looked at this and I'm thinking this doesn't look like I have enough or that it is laid out properly to be effective.

If you could let me know what you feel the proper usage should be and how much more I need that would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!!

id run EQ for no less than 12 weeks imo

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LIVEMMA View Post
    Thanks, ok I've tried to lay it out the way I was thinking about taking it:

Test Prop 100 (300mg/wk) Weeks 1-7
    EQ Drive 250 (Boldenone Undecylenate 600mg/wk & Methlandrostendiol Dipropionate 150 150mg/wk) Weeks 1-7
    Parabol (300mg/wk) Weeks 1-5

I just looked at this and I'm thinking this doesn't look like I have enough or that it is laid out properly to be effective.

If you could let me know what you feel the proper usage should be and how much more I need that would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!!
    yes, you have answered question yourself...

one other thing to ask yourself... you stated that you were at 160 and had previously got to 182 last year from a few cycles, yet you lost it all... can you tell us or yourself why you are using gear? what is your goal or intentions? no use in taking gear and then going back to your routine that never let you get any bigger? eating small, no pct, lack of training again...or what caused you to lose all your weight and why do you want to gain it back again?

i am not flaming, I am asking what I think is an important question here.

They are VERY fair questions Rockinred!! I'm not sure exactly why it was I fell back to my original weight after the cycles I've done but dedication to training was never an issue. I know I likely wasn't eating as many calories I should have per day but I was taking in high levels of protein throughout. I actually didn't do any PCT after the last two cycles which may also have been a problem. I also had a stretch of time where I wasn't getting enough sleep.

Really, from this cycle I want to add about 10-15 lbs of lean muscle while adding strength (the kids I spar with are tough to keep up with at 36, lol) but I feel like it's almost impossible for me to reach that weight without the assistance of gear. The only thing I'm concerned about is the use of Test in the cycle because I've had acne problems on my back in the past while on it.

Well, if you could possible help me structure a scheudle for the gear I've listed (adding more to the cycle of course) I'd be sincerely apprecitive of that.

Thanks!!

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Right off the bat it seems too short .

LiveMMA,

sounds fair enough... As Inky-e suggested I would legnthen right away... If you can get more Test that would be great.

Most would suggest to run EQ for at least 12 wks or longer... I did it that way. Also you want to run your test a little closer to the same amount as your EQ. I would suggest the following simple one..

500-600 mgs of test 13 wks
    400-600 mgs of EQ 12 wks

I don't know anything about Parabol? is it an oral? if it s then run it at the beginning for 4 wks then stop for liver...

I don't run prop so I am not sure what the half life is... The reason I have you quitting EQ before test is the half life... I think EQ is like 21 days and Test E is 14 and Test C is 18.... I don't know what Test P is you will have to look that up....

so you quit your last shot of EQ and start PCT 21 days after that.... You want your test P half life and eQ half life to end around the same time...

Don't forget PCT and have some ldex on hand during cycle just in case....

mma,

Also, don't forget to keep your diet calories higher than normal.... if you can do this through the cycle and through PCT too... this will help you keep the most size like you are wanting. I didn't want to leave that out based on your last experience... Diet is one of the key bulding blocks on any cycle for any reason and goal.

oh, one last thing... expect to lose a lil speed with the increase in pounds.. I know my weight has slowed me down quite a bit in just about everything, especially boxing/ bagwork.

Great advice Rockinred....

prop hass a life of about 2-3 days really short....

thanks WEBB!

there you go LIVE, you would need to run the prop for 18 days after you quit your EQ and then jump into PCT.

You guys are awesome, I can't begin to thank you guys for the help!!

The vial of Parabol-150 I have here is injectable and has 'Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate) written underneath it, does that help?

When you refer to 'Idex', is that short for Arimedex? Because I also have a bottle of that here too. Should I only use it if I experience any issues and what sort of things should I be looking out for to determine if I should?

If I was go with 500mgs of Test per week with 400 mgs of EQ then I'd need to inject about 1 1/4 CC of the T Prop and 1 CC of the EQ eod? I'm also still trying to figure out how to work in the Parabolin too, any thoughts?

Thanks,

LIVE

i would just leave the parabolin outta the equation for now...i think the test and eq will be great and you will be very happy, but if you must add it in there go with .5cc eod for as long as you can but at least as long as the eq...its a good cutter and will work well in you cycle...if you need more get it or dont start, dont do it half assed....

as for adex, prevention is the best medicine imo, if you wait till you see sides it might be to late to reverse em, while if start right away you will curb any problems beofre they start...just my 2 cents

Thanks WEBB!!

So if I go with 500mgs of Test per week, 400 mgs of EQ, 200mgs Parabol per week then am I correct that I would be injecting 1 1/4 CC T Prop, 1 CC EQ & .5 CC of the Parabol all together and all EOD?

Also, I was wondering if you could comment on this training schedule as I'm a bit concerned about the amount of cardio intensive training I do offseting any gains I would possibly achive otherwise.

Monday - Sparring
    Tursday - Weights
    Wednesday - Sparring
    Thursday - Weights
    Saturday - Weights (I usually have open mat on this day but I'm going to replace it with weights for the cycle)

Thoughts?

I completely agree with you about prevention being the best medicine as I always like to be proactive instead of reactive and one of my biggest concerns as far as sides are concerned is acne on the back. When you say 'Adex' is that short for Arimedex because I have a bottle of that on hand. Would that be the best thing for me to be taking during the cycle to avoid the acne?

As for natural supplements I should be taking during this cycle, do you feel that Milk Thistle is enough or can you suggest anything else to add?

Thank you VERY much!!

LIVE

Thread Information