LLsoldier is offline Junior Member

Sustanone hurts or it is just me?

I've done lots of cycles before but none of them hurt like sustanone.
    and i use it with estandron prolongatum.
    they are the same from this lab.http://forums.steroid.com/attachment...chmentid=50386
    and i dont know what is estandron prolongatum.just coach gave me.
    i want to stop the cycle cuz it really hurts and all the time my body is under stress.
    what must i do?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    How many shots have you had son far and how often ? Also what is your height, weight, cycle and workout experience ? Sust nearly always hurts a lot due to the Testosterone Proprionate in the mix. You will get used to it it just takes a couple of weeks for the muscle to adjust. This is what I have found, sounds like it was designed to be used by women

ESTANDRON
    ESTANDRON

Substance:
    Trade Names:
    Ambosex 105 mg/ml; Gedeon Richter BG
    Estandrn 105 mg/ml; Organon ES
    Estandrn 105 mg/ml; Organon PT A
    This injectable steroid is a mix of three different testosterone esters and a smaller portion of estradiol, a female sex hormone. The testosterone composition of Estandron is similar to that found in Sustanon but contains one less testosterone substance (Testosterone decanoate). Like all other injectable testosterone compounds Estandr6n is also extremely suitable for a rapid build up of strength and muscle mass. It is highly androgenic and has a distinct protein -improving and anticatabolic effect.
    Estandr6n also improves the body's ability to regenerate; it lubricates joints by storing fluid in the connective tissue, and it increases the glycogen level n the muscle cells.
    Why in the world are estrogens included in a steroid compound whose main component is the male sex hormone testosterone? The answer is simple: Estandron's target group is not men but women. The steroid developed by Organon Company is a com-bination of androgens/estrogens which in school medicine is used in the treatment of climacteric disorders (various physical conditions occurring in women in menopause) and of osteoporosis. The an-tagonistic (contrasting) sexual effects are distinct.
    To get the facts straight: the estradiol included in Estandron neutralizes the androgenic effect of the three testosterone esters, thereby reducing or avoiding androgenic-caused masculinization symptoms in women.
    This is a combination which offers bodybuilders advantages and disadvantages. The advantage consists of the fact that women who do not want to give up the performance-enhancing characteristics of testosterone but, at the same time, who show a sensitive reaction to the androgenic component, can achieve good gains without too much worry about virilization symptoms. The same is true for men who may experience acne, hair loss or a prostate condition when taking additional testosterone. In these cases the estradiol in the com-pound is able to counteract these conditions. Since small amounts of estrogens are also anabolic and in particular stimulate blood cir-culation, this could also be one of the reasons why Estandr6n gives its users an enormous pump and a considerable increase in mass.
    Another positive aspect is also the fact that estrogens reinforce the storage of calcium in bones.
    Unfortunately, the estradiol mixture can lead to the formation of edemas and weight gain in both sexes.
    This results in excessive water retention and the risk of formation of subcutaneous fat deposits with increases in the dosage. A considerable risk of gynecomastia in male bodybuilders is also present.
    Competing bodybuilders and athletes who, because of testosterone injections, grow very rapidly should stay away from Estandron. Further, the endogenous testosterone production is reduced considerably and the blood pressure often rises as well.
    The dosage for male bodybuilders usually lies between 3 and 5 ml/ week. In order to minimize androgenic-caused side effects some "delicate" men combine Estandron with the milder and predominantly anabolic steroids and achieve quite satisfying results. An example might be an intake of 3 ml Estandr6n/week and 200 mg Primobolan Depot/week or 200 mg Deca -Durabolin /week. Those who would like to gain body mass as quickly as possible and who do not care about its consistency or quality, will be satisfied by taking 5 ml Estandr6n/week, 200 mg Deca-Durabolin/week, and 30 mg Dianabol /day. Women are usually content with 1-2 ml Estandron/ week. Most female bodybuilders achieve good gains and losing their femininity while taking 20 mg Winstrol tablets/day and 1-2 Estandron/week.
    Last edited by Kale; 05-23-2008 at 03:30 AM.

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    It hurts, it's a fact

thanks for the advises men.
    i do two shots per week.mixing 1ml sustanon and 1ml estandron.
    i've done lifting for 3 years and i'm 185cm tall and 80 kg.
    done couple of cycles before and all of them were good and none hurt like this sust.
    you advise to cut the cycle and start out another thing?or just endure the pain?

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    You're injecting it twice per week (wrong with sust), switch to test E or C.
    You'll find it easy since you're already using the injection protocol for long estered tests.

Crest is offline Senior Member
    im injecting omnadren (same as sust) twice a week, thats fine mate.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Yes it hurts and is a waste of time if not injected at least eod imo.

Quote Originally Posted by MastaAce View Post
    Yes it hurts and is a waste of time if not injected at least eod imo.
    i cant even endure the twice per week.
    i see that i must cut and switch to something else.
    like what my friend chuck said.
    and i think sust is not a big deal after all.

allnatural101 is offline Associate Member
    I'm injecting omnas 250mg on m,w,t. Shot itself if fine. My ass is usually little sore after a day or two after injection. But nothing to complain about.

slvrwrx is offline Associate Member
    You should really inject eod or you levels will be all messed up. I shoot omnadren eod

iagainsti is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LLsoldier View Post
    they are the same from this lab.http://forums.steroid.com/attachment...chmentid=50386
    i want to stop the cycle cuz it really hurts and all the time my body is under stress.
    what must i do?
    I agree with most on here that Sust needs to be eod otherwise your just wasting the little amount of test-p in the mix. Have you run test prop before ? Some people get a mild allgeric reaction from prop that can cause severe soreness. If you have run prop before without an issue then its probably just your gear. I run Sust and have zero soreness.

Quote Originally Posted by iagainsti View Post
    I agree with most on here that Sust needs to be eod otherwise your just wasting the little amount of test-p in the mix. Have you run test prop before ? Some people get a mild allgeric reaction from prop that can cause severe soreness. If you have run prop before without an issue then its probably just your gear. I run Sust and have zero soreness.
    YEah i have run prop and it was great in every way.
    i'm not gonna use sust never again.
    exept test e and c any other advise to be replaced with sust?can i keep using estandron?may some of the pain is becuase of estandron ??
    Last edited by LLsoldier; 05-23-2008 at 09:19 AM.

AaronJM1984 is offline Member
    Running sust. right now, I shoot m,w,f (750mg total)

hurts alittle when I'm injecting, then it's sore for a day or two, first 2 weeks were hell though

iagainsti is offline Associate Member
    YEah i have run prop and it was great in every way.
    i'm not gonna use sust never again.
    exept test e and c any other advise to be replaced with sust?can i keep using estandron?may some of the pain is becuase of estandron ??
    Are you combining both in the same pin ? If so you made need to seperate the injections to see which compound is the culprit, it may not be the Sust.

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    Bro rub some dirt on it and take another shot...lol.... No Pain No GAIN!!!!!

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Ok i dont know if its been asked cus i didnt feel like reading the whole thing

BUT....

Do you rotate injection spots? twice a week and you cant stand the pain? Sounds like your injecting in the same spot.
    There are many different places to shoot such as glutes, quads, delts, bi's, tri's, pecs, traps, lats, and calves.

EOD will result in more stable blood levels and you can take advantage of the prop ester in the sust.

Quote Originally Posted by legobricks View Post
    Ok i dont know if its been asked cus i didnt feel like reading the whole thing

BUT....

Do you rotate injection spots? twice a week and you cant stand the pain? Sounds like your injecting in the same spot.
    There are many different places to shoot such as glutes, quads, delts, bi's, tri's, pecs, traps, lats, and calves.

EOD will result in more stable blood levels and you can take advantage of the prop ester in the sust.
    yeah i cycle the spots.first was delt and second is bi's.and i now saw that my bi's are red.
    tomorrow i will only inject the estandron and see if it hurts and look for a replacement for sust

boss4romdabay is offline Associate Member
    im runing sus right now and yes it fawkin hurts my shoulder is killing me right now! im shooting eod tho, only my quads and delts hurt the werst for me tho. hang in there and man up! dont be a quiter!!! lol

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    what must i do?
    a small percent (5%) have problems/pain with PROP ester

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    a small percent (5%) have problems/pain with PROP ester
    I would bet money that it is a hell of a lot more than 5%

Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    I would bet money that it is a hell of a lot more than 5%
    +1
    all my friends i asked were complaining about the pain.even they had fever.

i've decided to use boldenon instead of sust. +estandron+dianabol
    opinion?

Thread Information