MO GREEZ is offline New Member

Bad gear - possible infection - need help

I picked up a bottle of ****** prop 100. I was a little skeptical of this being that it was from Mexico, have never heard of it and the liquid was so clear but my source has always been reliable and from what i had found info on this stuff, everyone said this brand was trustworthy. It had been about 7 months since I had been on any cycle and i haven't worked out much in that time so I was pretty excited to get back on the wagon. So I decided to start with 2cc in my left bicep. Usually the liquid goes in easily, but for some reason when i pushed the plunger.. it would.. go....stop.....go......stop......go..... until it had emptied the syringe. This was scary, and in my mind should have been a sign something was wrong. Immediately after i finished my entire arm went numb from the bicep down,,i was horrified.. Im thinking did I make an error while injecting, but nothing I did was out of the ordinary and im a sanitary as possible. well after a while that numbness went away..but the injection site was painful...from my bicep to my upper forearm. The next day the pain had not subsided but I noticed my arm had become bright pink..from the bicep to forearm..and also painful ONLY in the pink area. I was thinking this would go away but 2 days later and I still cannot move my arm much and felt generally more sluggish and slept more than usual, and I have been pumping Tylenol every 4 hours for the pain..Well this I believe is day 4 and the pain is not what it was, but it is still there and my arm is still has a pink hue in about what i have to say is a 12 inch line down my arm.. If this does not get better very quickly im obviously going to have to come clean and go to a hospital and possibly have to take antibiotics or whatever they do for this.. Has anyone else gone through anything like this? And does anyone have any advice??? For now i will not take anymore of this and I warn anyone out there reading this not to use anything from ****!
    Last edited by MO GREEZ; 05-23-2008 at 05:37 PM. Reason: pharma name not applicable

goose is offline Banned
    The pink is blood that has leaked out of a blood vessel which was damaged during the first injection.
    I think you have a low grade infection, which needs an antibiotic, I would off hand suggest cephalosporin, because they would act against the sort of bacteria that may have gone in. My opinion would be cephalexin 500 mg three time a day for 5 days. I am not sure thuogh how you will get hold of Cephalexin in your country.

takedownII is offline Member
    it has nothing to do with the gear imo....2 cc in the bicep is the prob....

and if it would have been an infection and you waited 4 days.....you would be in the ER right now because the pain would be unbearable....it isn't an infection....

Emilio_Rebenga is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    first of all please edit your post..we can not talk about pharma names on this site (even if theyre horrible)

im assuming you were doing spot shooting when you went into your bicep...did u pull back on the needle to see if you got some blood in it...the stop go stop sounds like u got a little air in there...and since its been so long for you your arm mightve had a reaction as if it was a virgin muscle again

imo its prob a combo of air, and the virgin muscle...youre doing well..bicep injections are hell..take some ibuprofen instead of the tylenol...if it dosent go away by day 7 deff go see a doctor...or if it gets worse before then go see a doctor...keep us posted brother

takedownII is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goose4 View Post
    The pink is blood that has leaked out of a blood vessel which was damaged during the first injection.
    I think you have a low grade infection, which needs an antibiotic, I would off hand suggest cephalosporin, because they would act against the sort of bacteria that may have gone in. My opinion would be cephalexin 500 mg three time a day for 5 days. I am not sure thuogh how you will get hold of Cephalexin in your country.
    he said it's getting better though.....i would hold off on self treating wouldn't you?? i highly doubt this is an infection anyways...just a painful fukin shot

Blog Entries
    woah! i just missed alot of stuff....

YOU SHOT 2C'S OF PROP IN YOUR BICEP!!!!!

wooooooooooow......prop is deff painful and you shot 2C's of that in your bicep!!

you got some balls brother...do the ibuprofen and give it a little time

Thank you. That makes a lot of sense.. do you know if this can cause any type of permanent damage or have some long term adverse affect? How concerned should i really be?

dedic8ed1 is offline Banned
    Why bicep?There's no localized site enhancement with prop so why not just hit the delt or glute?Biceps very sensitive muscle to inject in and no benefit over an easier less painful muscles like I suggested.You also didn't mentioned if you pull back on the plunger after the injection to see if you were inside a blood vessel.
    Last edited by dedic8ed1; 05-23-2008 at 05:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by takedownII View Post
    he said it's getting better though.....i would hold off on self treating wouldn't you?? i highly doubt this is an infection anyways...just a painful fukin shot
    I would say it was gotten slightly better not what i had hoped after 4 days thats for sure..

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    wow wonder why steriods get a bad name.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    wow wonder why steriods get a bad name.

Quote Originally Posted by dedic8ed1 View Post
    Why bicep?There's no localized site enhancement with prop so why not just hit the delt or glute?Biceps very sensitive muscle to inject in and no benefit over an easier less painful muscles like I suggested.You also didn't mentioned if you pull back on the plunger after the injection to see if you were inside a blood vessel.
    I did bicep because i was planning on changing spots after on the net shot but honestly i did bicep bc it has always been the easiest spot from me to self administer. Yes i did pull back the plunge but it is possible i moved around a bit since i was doing this myself.

Thanks for the replies i feel alot better already.. keep them coming

Thread Information