why dont sources use private delivery companies?

Ok well usps is a GOVERNMENT owned shipping company. Fedex, DHL, and UPS both are in bed with the government but not directly related.

I have had buddies ship rec. substances to friends and family all the time back in the day. And never had a problem. I work in the damage cage at UPS and i once found a protein jug full of an herbal rec. substance. i notified the supervisor and it was simply discarded. No big deal.

Are they just too expensive?

naturalsux is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtball_619 View Post
    Ok well usps is a GOVERNMENT owned shipping company. Fedex, DHL, and UPS both are in bed with the government but not directly related.

I have had buddies ship rec. substances to friends and family all the time back in the day. And never had a problem. I work in the damage cage at UPS and i once found a protein jug full of an herbal rec. substance. i notified the supervisor and it was simply discarded. No big deal.

Are they just too expensive?
    i think cause you have to sign for them. that would be my first guess. 2nd they dont have to go to the po to ship so its more convenient.

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    historically UPS/FEDEX has been known to investigate packs more as well as take longer and have more theft. If you worked for UPS you know about loaders stealing, I knew guys at FEDEX that had a whole scheme going where the guy that sorted the packages would send the guns,cologne,pharmecueticals to his friedns trailer and mark the package, his friend would bust it open when he was loading the trailers and steal whatever valuable contents were inside, simply be the last one to leave the shift, grease the security officer pretty good and out you go.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    some do but fed ex and ups both have investigators and since there is more mail going thru usps, well you can figure out the rest.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    you also need a warrant to open reg mail. Private companies can do what ever they want

ecto9 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Private companies are'nt suject to the same rules that gov USPS are. The law gives us better rights thru USPS.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    you also need a warrant to open reg mail. Private companies can do what ever they want
    thats it

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    customes dosnt need one, just probable cause but postal inspectors do

40plusnewbie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pietro75 View Post
    customes dosnt need one, just probable cause but postal inspectors do

Customs (in dealing with international mail being imported) doesn't even need probable cause does it? Can't they randomly open packages to spot check, I know they have screening criteria and such, but can't they pull random packages to search just like they can search you when you enter the country even if there is no 'probable cause'?

I know the postal inspectors can't open stuff that way but I think customs can. I don't have experience with steroids per se, but I do have a lot of experience with the importation of other things. I once even smuggled illegal exotic animals inside my jacket pocket, this was pre 9/11 though. They were even making noise and moving around in my coat pocket, I had to hold my forearm against the velcro top of the pocket so they couldn't get out. lol
    I was sweating it at the time passing through the screening points but would never risk that in todays day and age with the jackbooted thugs we have in the usa looking for every excuse to interfere in the lives of private citizens.

Hell, in the 80's you didn't even need to show ANY ID AT ALL to travel on a plane domestically. Friggin government sucks ass.
    Last edited by 40plusnewbie; 05-23-2008 at 07:55 PM.

Thread Information