Michael Scott is offline Associate Member

When do gains stop when frontloading Test E

If I run a 12 week cycle of Test E at 500 mg a week, let's say that for the first week (why not also 2nd week) I run 1000mg , would I keep making gains until week 12 or do they usually slow down much earlier for most people when frontloading. I'm not going to be able to run D-bol or Prop as a kickstart so frontloading is all I can do.

so should I cut my cycle down from 12 weeks to 10 weeks or should I see if I can gain at 10 weeks and keep going ?

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I think you should calm down, take the 500 per week and just wait the 2-3 weeks for it to kick in.

Crest is offline Senior Member
    frontloading helps you reach high test levels quickly, i dont think it determins how long the gains keep coming!

that all depends on the individual, i kept gaining until the twelth week of my last test e cycle, i would have continued for a couple more weeks although i ran out of test!

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Scott View Post
    If I run a 12 week cycle of Test E at 500 mg a week, let's say that for the first week (why not also 2nd week) I run 1000mg , would I keep making gains until week 12 or do they usually slow down much earlier for most people when frontloading. I'm not going to be able to run D-bol or Prop as a kickstart so frontloading is all I can do.
    I can only assume by your post that have little experience of steroids .
    What's your cycle history mate/how long have you been training?

Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    I can only assume by your post that have little experience of steroids .
    What's your cycle history mate/how long have you been training?
    Yes I have no experience with AAS. This will be my first cycle, that's why I've decided to use Test E only. I've already been through the whole age/stats/experience stuff back when I made my first thread here a few months ago. I've been training for a few years.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Ok mate, then personally i'd forget the frontload, it will make little difference to the outcome of your cycle. The best and safest way for your 1st cycle would be,(as you say) test e, 500mg wk for ten wks would give you impressive gains, if that is, your diet and training are spot on. Get all this right and i promise you won't be disappointed.
    Don't forget to make sure you have all your PCT meds and ancillaries ready before you start your cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    Ok mate, then personally i'd forget the frontload, it will make little difference to the outcome of your cycle. The best and safest way for your 1st cycle would be,(as you say) test e, 500mg wk for ten wks would give you impressive gains, if that is, your diet and training are spot on. Get all this right and i promise you won't be disappointed.
    Don't forget to make sure you have all your PCT meds and ancillaries ready before you start your cycle.
    thanks

VR4
    VR4 is offline Associate Member
    Honestly, fontloading is overhyped...

Thread Information