Ebp123 is offline New Member

Sust 250mg once per week..?

Just wondering....how many people here have tried a sust only cycle for 10 weeks @ 250mg e/w? What kind of results did you have? Also, how much natural test does the average 23 year old male produce per week?
    Thanks

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    what are your stats. and cycle exp?

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    and welcome to the board bro.

23 6'1 170lbs....im not sure what my body fat % is but i know its extremely low im cut up pretty good...i've done two cycles thus far in my life...the first was test e 500mg e/w for 10 weeks and the second was test e 500mg e/w 12 weeks + decca 300mg ew 10 weeks. Im done eating everything in site and bulking because the weight is too difficult for me to maintain, so im going with my genetics this time and just going for a clean bulk to add clean weight with minimal fat/water gain and cut up even more...

natvtec1.8 is offline Associate Member
    first of all welcome, u shoot sust eod and 250 mg is to low of a dose. i do 1 cc of sust 350 eod. with good results .

beachbum28 is offline Associate Member
    I wish a mod would post a sticky on this. Sust can be shot 1 x /10 days @ 250 with good results. I use 1x400@1 /wk with great results. No blood disorders, great gains, no flu... take it for what it's worth, but don't say that sust has to be shot eod at higher doses. Maybe if you are a giant muscle like arnold used to be. I', 5'11 185 and pretty lean...so it works for me this way

Yeah 500mg e/w is as far as im going...im not trying to be a pro body builder or anything im a jiu jitsu guy so i want to be as lean and strong as possible with minimal water retention. I read somewhere that 250mg per week is like 10x what the average male naturally produces...

iagainsti is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beachbum28 View Post
    I wish a mod would post a sticky on this. Sust can be shot 1 x /10 days @ 250 with good results. I use 1x400@1 /wk with great results. No blood disorders, great gains, no flu... take it for what it's worth, but don't say that sust has to be shot eod at higher doses. Maybe if you are a giant muscle like arnold used to be. I', 5'11 185 and pretty lean...so it works for me this way
    Yes it can be shot once every ten days with results but are they the best results ? I understand there is very little test-p in Sust but why waste the little bit thats in there ? ED or EOD is the best schedule for Sust, it minimizes sides and takes advantage of the fast acting ester.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebp123 View Post
    Yeah 500mg e/w is as far as im going...im not trying to be a pro body builder or anything im a jiu jitsu guy so i want to be as lean and strong as possible with minimal water retention. I read somewhere that 250mg per week is like 10x what the average male naturally produces...
    You will see good results from 250mg wk especially if this is a 1st cycle but 500mg wk will work better. I've got zero bloat or sides from 500mg/wk, just nice steady lean gains.

El Ricardinho is offline New Member
    I have been told eod with the sus is the way to go but to be honest id rather shoot every 3 days or twice a week if that was a safe enough way to go. Planning on doing 500mg per/wk for 10 weeks. Anyone had any experience shootin the sus those ways? Any info would be good. cheers

I would inject EOD but i have the vials you bust open, and im not about to use half the vial and the other half 2 days later...just doesn't seem sanitary to me. So i guess I'll go with 500mg 2 shots per week. I would love to save the other 10 vials for another cycle though

testa dura is offline Banned
    stick with the enth once a week y stuff around with sus........

I could get the sust for hella cheap...besides, i wanted to try something different besides enanthate . I cant make up my mind between 250 e/w and 500 ****!!!!!

I would inject EOD but i have the vials you bust open, and im not about to use half the vial and the other half 2 days later...just doesn't seem sanitary to me. So i guess I'll go with 500mg 2 shots per week. I would love to save the other 10 vials for another cycle though
    Im using the 250mg amps as well. Just grab 2 syringes, bust open your amp and draw 125mg (1/2cc) into each pin. Having it sit in a pin for a day or two is perfectly okay( This is assuming your running the full 500mg/wk.) I was in the same boat as you and wanted to run just 300mg a wk but Im glad I went with the full 500mg.
    Last edited by iagainsti; 05-23-2008 at 08:02 AM.

Emilio_Rebenga is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    i do it every 3 days..and i have no problem with it..i feel great and have great gains

allnatural101 is offline Associate Member
    I'm shooting omnadren 3 times a week total 750mg. Not even 2 full weeks and I have gained 8 pounds already. Diet is in check. I love my omnas, lol.

Right now I'm deciding should I stop at 10 weeks or should I extend to 12-14 weeks.

Ncogneato is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by allnatural101 View Post
    I'm shooting omnadren 3 times a week total 750mg. Not even 2 full weeks and I have gained 8 pounds already. Diet is in check. I love my omnas, lol.

Right now I'm deciding should I stop at 10 weeks or should I extend to 12-14 weeks.
    I have read where most people run omna's at 12-16 weeks.

beachbum28 is offline Associate Member
    Why not start out low dose and keep your receptors clean for as long as possible. I ran 250 on my first cycle and had good gains, not the best but pretty good. i up'd it to around 400 1 x /wk and it has done great... But I don't think 10 weeks is long enough IMO I like to run at least 12 weeks and sometimes 16 if I'm still getting gains.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Just wondering....how many people here have tried a sust only cycle for 10 weeks @ 250mg e/w? What kind of results did you have? Also, how much natural test does the average 23 year old male produce per week?
    Thanks
    BACK in my early days thats all I ran.
    High calorie diets,,hard training and 250-500mg SUST wk
    always grew from every cycle.

allnatural101 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beachbum28 View Post
    Why not start out low dose and keep your receptors clean for as long as possible. I ran 250 on my first cycle and had good gains, not the best but pretty good. i up'd it to around 400 1 x /wk and it has done great... But I don't think 10 weeks is long enough IMO I like to run at least 12 weeks and sometimes 16 if I'm still getting gains.
    I don't think you can say that you should run omnas 12-16 weeks. I would think it all depends on the weekly dosage. Am I wrong?

If I'm doing 10 weeks of 750mg then it should be sufficient, but maybe I'll extend it to 12 weeks.

Thread Information