VR4
    VR4 is offline Associate Member

3 Weeks Into Sust cycle....nothing yet?

My cycle was:
    weeks 1-4: D-bol 25mg a day
    weeks 1-12: sust 400mg a week/ shot EOD

I took the d-bol and gained a good 7 lbs the first week, but had to stop it because of kidney pains and because it was killing my appetite and just making me feel like shit in general. I lost 5 lbs the next week without the D-bol.

So I have been waiting for the sust to kick in...but I dont feel anything yet. No strength increase, or weight gain...or increased libido.

1. shouldnt I have kept the 7 lbs from the d-bol until after the cycle was over...because of still being anabolic from the test.

2. shouldn't I be feeling something from the test by now? (my cycle isnt as good as I'd like...but not too bad. Regardless of my diet...my sex drive should still go up.)

I'm taking the 3ML sachets btw. And my pct is going to be nolva/clomid.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    They aren't ***oils by any any chance?

wayne.m is offline New Member
    the 7 pounds u gained in first week wont be muscle,thats in pos.it will be water tension,im on my 3rd week of sus to,and only just started to gain.week 4 is when it normally takes of,as for your sex drive not sure,mine goes though the roof 24 hours after first jab of sus.

VR4
    Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    They aren't ***oils by any any chance?
    yeah

VR4
    Quote Originally Posted by wayne.m View Post
    the 7 pounds u gained in first week wont be muscle,thats in pos.it will be water tension,im on my 3rd week of sus to,and only just started to gain.week 4 is when it normally takes of,as for your sex drive not sure,mine goes though the roof 24 hours after first jab of sus.
    I know it water....but it should stay until the end of my cycle I believe.
    How much sust are you using?

VR4
    bump

MindBomb is offline Member
    If you are taking 400mg per week of sust at eod, how much is that in ml terms per injection? I ask b/c you are injecting about 10mg of prop each injection. Each 250mg to sust contain 30mg of prop, whcih will be the quickest ester you'll feel. Other ester will kick in due time.

shootdeep is offline Member
    i usually feel the sust about 8 hrs after i jab. i get tight and pumped and sex drivegoes up. it takes a good month before all esters are kicked in and size and strength go up. it doesn't happen like dbol where your size and strength go up overnight. it's gradual and happens over a longer term. the main difference is with sustanon you know it's muscle and not water that you're gaining...unless your diet sucks or you're not using anti-es

Thread Information