Blue72 is offline Junior Member

Weight gain on first cycle

I currently weigh 150 and I am 22 years old. Doing a cycle for the first time, would it be possible to hit 180 if I did it correctly? I hear that the first cycle is the best one so I am curious what kind of results I could get.

Maverick_J8 is offline Member
    Be prepared for not what you want to hear.

ricanmafia is offline Associate Member
    wow i hope you haven't start yet cuz it sounds like you need to learn a lot more, if you already did good luck I hope it all goes good .. peace..mafia

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    weight doesn't tell us much without height.
    body fat%?

Height is 5'10" and body fat is very low. Why all of the sarcastic remarks from other members though? Yes I realize that I don't know much about steroids . THATS WHY I AM HERE. What kind of weight could I gain on a first cycle?

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue72 View Post
    Height is 5'10" and body fat is very low. Why all of the sarcastic remarks from other members though? Yes I realize that I don't know much about steroids. THATS WHY I AM HERE. What kind of weight could I gain on a first cycle?
    You won't gain much. The comments you received stem from the fact that every day we get guys who have no idea how to diet coming here asking about steroids . The fact of the matter is that diet dictates 90% of your gains, so if you can't gain without steroids at least till you approach your natural potential, you can't gain with them. They aren't magic.

Big

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    You won't gain much. The comments you received stem from the fact that every day we get guys who have no idea how to diet coming here asking about steroids. The fact of the matter is that diet dictates 90% of your gains, so if you can't gain without steroids at least till you approach your natural potential, you can't gain with them. They aren't magic.
    agreed.

go to the diet forum and learn how to bulk properly. you are light years away from your genetic potential

jeffefrijoles is offline Associate Member
    5'10"... 150 lbs... Big, is the guy you started that thread for?!! Diet bro, diet. You're trying to put rocket fuel into a Honda Civid and expecting it to go 200 mph! You need to work on the engine, and build that first with lots of quality parts - ie.. food. If you've already started, then you better stick around here and figure out what you're doin. Hopefully you haven't....

If I got on a good bulking schedule, how long would that take to gain weight? The reason I thought about taking steroids was I had little friends who took them and just blew up.

Phalocke is offline Junior Member
    If I got on a good bulking schedule, how long would that take to gain weight? The reason I thought about taking steroids was I had little friends who took them and just blew up.
    Ask your friends what they did to blow up, thats a start.

Also how do you know when you have reached your genetic potential?

Big
    Also how do you know when you have reached your genetic potential?
    get close, then post your stats and pics and we'll help you determine how close you might be.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Height is 5'10" and body fat is very low. Why all of the sarcastic remarks from other members though? Yes I realize that I don't know much about steroids. THATS WHY I AM HERE. What kind of weight could I gain on a first cycle?

i do not see any sarcastic remarks only members trying to help you...........

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

DS21 is offline Member
    If you have a good bulking diet then you will be able to gain some weight without steroids . Try eating alot of complex carbs and take in at least 250-300 grams of protein a day and see what that does for you, you may be suprised.

Thanks for the help guys. I have been reading a lot about diet and I am watching those seminar videos by milos sarcev. VERY INFORMATIVE. I think I am going to hold off on the roids and start a serious diet. I made a new post in the diet section and I would appreciate it if you guys could give me a little help in there.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...22#post3998822

AnimalGear is offline Little Monster in the making
    I recommend contacting PerfectBeast and asking him for help. Trust me....

Thread Information