Raw Deal is offline Associate Member

DECA w/ TEST AND GYNO

Well some R familiar with My CYCLE, but to keep this short my Deca is over, and will remail on Test for the next couple weeks along w/ some Tren to lean out...During my Long CYCLE ..will be Aprox 22 weeks when over.. i got Gyno Badly..nothin seemed to get rid of it, i lowered my Test as Chuck Sagested, and it stopped geting worse, however dodnt diminish, now ive been off the Deca for going on two weeks, and the GYNO is GONE, LOL...Besides the effect i got from DECA..it is not for me..I didnt care for the Gains, and i should of stuck with what i new was my Sweet spot AS'S..but i guess i woulnt of learned anything that way either ! Chuck i'm comin along, down from the 13 % TO AROUND 8.6%...I WILL BE READY, BUT PROBABLY SACROFICED SOME SIZE BRO..LIVE AND LEARN... 33yrs 5'6 185 8%.................Next Year i will be 200lbs at comp weight, ..lotta work to do...But not unheard of by any stretch....

maroZ is offline Associate Member
    how bad was gyno for you.? did you get a decent lump or just the glands on the sides?

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by maroZ View Post
    how bad was gyno for you.? did you get a decent lump or just the glands on the sides?
    Good question.
    This is an interesting case study, are you on any AIs or SERMs?

You're saying that the subtraction of Deca from a present cycle with fully oppressed natty, and if no ancillaries, rampant variable estro levels still completely resolved gyno as if the Deca alone was responsible...interesting!
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Raw Deal is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post
    Good question.
    This is an interesting case study, are you on any AIs or SERMs?

You're saying that the subtraction of Deca from a present cycle with fully oppressed natty, and if no ancillaries, rampant variable estro levels still completely resolved gyno as if the Deca alone was responsible...interesting!
    Well it is ODD ! Now ofcourse i'm running AI's, but i have run AI's and had no effects in reducing it..this Gyno i had From last year..although, i really havent come off much..i went to comp last year, and am headed there in 6 wks or so..I was set up to go to the Doc in White Plains, Not that i won't still, But this was full Fledged GYNO. LUmps were bigger than my Nipps, In circumfrence anyway..and hurt like a bitch, couldnt sleep on chest...LOLOL...went threw all the shit, from serms/AI"S/and pro blockers, and yes at all the right times, no serms w/ a nadrolone ect................
    Im not a newbie, LOLOL

Thread Information