oker is offline Associate Member

extending cycle...

Ok bro’s done some research and can't find the answers I'm looking for.

Finishing up a 14 week cycle of test e and deca 500/400 and want to extend my cycle because I'm just a few weeks (give or take) short of reaching my goals (want to cut up more). I plan to add tren acetate at 75mg eod for a few more weeks.

My question is, should I drop the test e and add prop to be injected with the tren eod, or just stick with the test e?

Any suggestions fellas?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    personally if I were wanting to cut up I would have run the tren instead of the deca , this deep into the cycle I wouldn't bother with a few weeks of tren, I'd pct and plan a cutter.

Cheers Big but deca was all I could get at the time - hypothetically speaking if I was to do it prop or continue with test e?
    Last edited by oker; 05-24-2008 at 11:39 PM.

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    I agree. I would go to pct and plan my next cycle. Youll lose some water just getting off the test e. I know I lose like 5 lbs of water in my face alone.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    exactly like big said. deca adds alot of water were tren dosnt. drop the deca and add tren if you want but i dont reccomend running two 19nors together. your best bet here is to stop and start pct 2 weeks after your last deca shot then run a cutter later or just diet and do cardio. if you really want to cut then you can run some clen and t-3 or 4 while your doing cardio and dieting.
    Last edited by PT; 05-25-2008 at 04:17 AM.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by oker View Post
    Ok bro’s done some research and can't find the answers I'm looking for.

Finishing up a 14 week cycle of test e and deca 500/400 and want to extend my cycle because I'm just a few weeks (give or take) short of reaching my goals (want to cut up more). I plan to add tren acetate at 75mg eod for a few more weeks.

My question is, should I drop the test e and add prop to be injected with the tren eod, or just stick with the test e?

Any suggestions fellas?
    I would come off and recover and try to maintain what you have achieved up to now, 14 wks is a long time and staying on will only create more problems for when you do come off, longer you stay on doesnt mean better or more gains and usually a harder recovery will results in you losing muscle tissue and gains. IMHO i would come off recover and attack your goals another way after you have fully recovered.

Quote Originally Posted by pietro75 View Post
    exactly like big said. deca adds alot of water were tren dosnt. drop the deca and add tren if you want but i dont reccomend running two 19nors together. your best bet here is to stop and start pct 2 weeks after your last deca shot then run a cutter later or just diet and do cardio. if you really want to cut then you can run some clen and t-3 or 4 while your doing cardio and dieting.
    Bro, I think I mentioned more or less above that I'm coming to the end of that cycle, which means I wouldn't be using the deca anymore.

Basically I will be adding the tren to replace the deca, not so much to cut but to reach my goals, which I believe I can reach in a few weeks (almost down to a single digit body fat % and don't want to stop now).

I'm wanting to know if I should end the test-e and replace it with test-p, to go along side tren (acetate), for example. Or, can I run test-e with tren (parabolin) as another example?

I know for test p and tren e injections would be eod, but how about test e and parabolin together? Can I inject the parabolin twice a week with the test e? Also, what would be a good dose for parabolin in conjunction with 500 mg a week of test e a week?

Cheers in advance for your help

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    there is really no point dropping the test enth for prop right now. prop USUALLY makes people retain less water but with me every test is the same. as for the parabolon, are you sure thats what you have because you said it was tren -a on your first post and there is a difference. if your using tren a then its best to inject ed but you can go eod if you want and prop is the same way. if your shooting 500mgs of test a week then start out around 60-70mgs of tren a day and you can raise that dose if the sides dont bother you. parabolon is tren cyclohex
    Last edited by PT; 05-25-2008 at 04:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pietro75 View Post
    there is really no point dropping the test enth for prop right now. prop USUALLY makes people retain less water but with me every test is the same. as for the parabolon, are you sure thats what you have because you said it was tren-a on your first post and there is a difference. if your using tren a then its best to inject ed but you can go eod if you want and prop is the same way. if your shooting 500mgs of test a week then start out around 60-70mgs of tren a day and you can raise that dose if the sides dont bother you. parabolon is tren cyclohex
    Cheers bro, actually I used both tren-a and tren (para) as an example (see above) because I'm wanting to know the best course of action, and I can get both easily - the point being that I want to use the best compound. Also, I believe tren (parabolin) is a longer ester than tren-a and can be injected less frequently, but perhaps I'm wrong about that – anyone care to clarify?

johnq is offline Associate Member
    oker, what results did u get from the deca and test im running the same dose, and when did u start seeing results im on week 5 now and my results are not that great gained about 5lbs

Quote Originally Posted by johnq View Post
    oker, what results did u get from the deca and test im running the same dose, and when did u start seeing results im on week 5 now and my results are not that great gained about 5lbs
    Hey j, I started gaining in the 5th week and the gains were slow, if I could do it over again I would do 600 deca a week instead of 400...would have gained a lot more.

I think I'm not going to extend my cycle with the tren - hearing a lot of negative things about it, particularlt tren cough, sleepless nights, and lack of stamina for cardio while on tren - I don't have anytign negative to say about the deca and test e.

Going to pct and then use deca again in the next cycle but up it to 600 a week. Don't get me wrong though j, still happy with the gains from deca but feel I could have gotten a lot more if I did the 600

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    I would come off and recover and try to maintain what you have achieved up to now, 14 wks is a long time and staying on will only create more problems for when you do come off, longer you stay on doesnt mean better or more gains and usually a harder recovery will results in you losing muscle tissue and gains. IMHO i would come off recover and attack your goals another way after you have fully recovered.
    Cheers bro good advice - will pct and plan next cycle for a few months

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by oker View Post
    Cheers bro good advice - will pct and plan next cycle for a few months
    Personally i think thats best...........

cheers oker i might just up the dose of the deca thanks for your info cheers

Quote Originally Posted by johnq View Post
    cheers oker i might just up the dose of the deca thanks for your info cheers
    If you're far into your cycle bro I wouldn't up the dose now - for me I believe 600 would have been better because of my body weight, which is 90 kg's, however, 400 may suffice depending on your body weight. Anyway I don't recommend upping the dose halfway through a cycle, will play havoc with your blood levels, wait another week or two on your current dose and you'll start noticing some real strength and size gains. How much do you weigh btw?

thanks for your advice oker, ill keep the dosages the same level i weigh 205lbs just a bit inpatient..

Thread Information