LizzardSecond is offline Associate Member

Should I abort my Sustanon Cycle

I was looking at the calendar and things don't look beneficial for me.

I started with my first injection on Sunday May 4th, of a 10 week cycle. I am currently in week 4 and have not noticed much. I will be 4 1/2 weeks on this shit, before a new order from a more credible source arrives. I don't think my current stuff is 100% real or maybe I am just a skeptical bitch. I think it is underpowered.

Friends says I should get this rush while I work out. I don't but some other things happen. I did gain some weight, I would have to say around 7lbs already. 181.5 today. That is 2lbs heavier than last monday. I get sweats at night and my injections hurt like they should (this could be just a bad reaction too). My body feels harder and looks somewhat bigger, hard for me to tell because I see myself in the mirror everyday. My strength is also increasing. All of this could be coincidental too. I fasted for 47 days ending 1 week before my cycle began. Orthodox Lent. I decreased in size and strength each week, because I could not eat enough protein. I got the flu too and missed 10 days during lent. I pressed 275 4 times before lent started. I have though gotten stronger and surpassed in each muscle since then. Just hard to tell for me.

I know 3 full weeks is just not enough but something just does not feel correct.

I am receiving 5000mg more, which would be a 10 week cycle. I have only 53 days until I leave for Greece. 7.5 weeks. This would be fine if you considered the fact that what I was taking now is good stuff. Then I would have a perfect 12 weeks.

Option 1: When the Sus comes just take that and don't worry about gains and loss.

.7ml per injection EOD gives me 612.5mg per week. I end up using most of it,
    leaving behind a mere 400mg (1 ampule and a bit more). No big deal and do my PCT in Greece (A 3.5 week vacation).

Option 2: Continue on .6ml EOD using 525 per week. I use 4000mg and I have 4 ampules left over.
    Again not a big deal but a bit of a waste.

Option 3: Save it and use it later. (2 reasons I decided to do this) I could not achieve what I was able to in the past naturally and I wanted to look 1000 times better than I did last year in Greece. But my main goal is to maintain!!!

I was planning the big idea that in Greece I would just do 50 pushups and dips and run to maintain myself, my father has dumbbells and do like 100 curls, about 4x per week. Basically I was planning this even before I thought of taking the sus. The problem with this great idea is that I have read that over training after coming off a cycle is the worst thing that you could ever do.

Got this off the site.

Reduce your workout schedule. Avoid maintaining the same workout program as during steroid regime since this would only magnify the catabolic effect. The athlete should not come up with the crazy idea of compensating a possible loss of performance by increasing the extent and intensity of his workout since such an action would have a negative effect. Limit yourself to your basic exercises, train every muscle once a week, and try to maintain your strength as much as possible. Do not train more than four times a week and limit the workout sessions to 60 minutes. Several so called "experts" are of the opinion that the athlete after a steroid regime should avoid the heavy basic movements for some time and suggest that exercises are carried out more frequently with lower weights. Dear Reader, try it. Those who used to make 8 repetitions of squats with 400 pounds and now switch to leg extensions or leg presses with 12-15 repetitions will wonder how fast an upper thigh can lose size.Reduce your workout schedule. Avoid maintaining the same workout program as during steroid regime since this would only magnify the catabolic effect. The athlete should not come up with the crazy idea of compensating a possible loss of performance by increasing the extent and intensity of his workout since such an action would have a negative effect. Limit yourself to your basic exercises, train every muscle once a week, and try to maintain your strength as much as possible. Do not train more than four times a week and limit the workout sessions to 60 minutes. Several so called "experts" are of the opinion that the athlete after a steroid regime should avoid the heavy basic movements for some time and suggest that exercises are carried out more frequently with lower weights. Dear Reader, try it. Those who used to make 8 repetitions of squats with 400 pounds and now switch to leg extensions or leg presses with 12-15 repetitions will wonder how fast an upper thigh can lose size.

http://www.steroid.com/offster.php

What do I do?
    Last edited by LizzardSecond; 05-28-2008 at 05:40 AM.

Thread Information