20gauge is offline Junior Member

Decent first cycle?

Hi I started my first injectable cycle about two weeks ago but I noticed having a look at a number of forums and steroid info websites that alot of their so called "novice" cycles are nearly double the amount I'm using! Unfortunatly I can't speak to my friend who advises me on this as he happens to be preparing for a major comp atm so I thought I might ask anyone who can help me on this forum. The stack is very simple:

300mg/ml of Test Enanthate at 1ml per week for 10 weeks
    100mg/ml of Test Cypionate at 1ml per week for 10 weeks
    200mg/ml of Nandrolone at 1ml per week for 10 weeks.

This stack was recommended to me by my friend I did not make this one up myself.

Is this a good first injectable cycle?

My diet is as follows:

Breakfast: 4 whole eggs + 2 wholemeal muffins (4 halves) + 1/2 cup of oats in milk
    Mid morning: Protein shake + 1cup of oats
    Lunch: 1 whole breast + 1cup brocolli+ 1 cup of basmati rice+ 3g of glutamine
    Afternoon: Protein shake + 1cup of oats
    Preworkout: BCAAS+ 2g of glutamine+ 1 cup of oats
    Post workout: Protein shake+ 2g glutamine
    Dinner: (mostly carb based) 1 1/2 cupsof rice + 2 cups of brocolli + 100g of fish/chicken/redmeat
    Before bed: Protein Shake + 1cup of shredded wheat or oats + 3g of glutamine.

By the way I'm 23 years old, 198 pound and 172cm, and have been training for 4 years though I really only consider the first 2 years "serious" training.
    Last edited by 20gauge; 05-28-2008 at 08:19 AM.

MindBomb is offline Member
    It's solid first cycle, especially at your size. Diet looks good. Enjoy the ride.

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ^^^diddo, 400mgs of Test per week is good to go...

Not sure if you just have enough of the cyp to run 100mgs or that is just the way it was laid out for you, but if you had more, I would suggest running straight 400mg of Test E and then switch to Test C 400mgs to finish off the cycle.... that is no biggie just personal and also dep ends on how much you have anyway.

hit the gym hard.

Thanks alot guys! I let you all know how I go in the end.

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Your diet is poor in protein. 3 shakes a day are too much and I can't see your pre-workout meal.
    Have you calculated the total daily macros?

Finally, I'd leave the nandrolone for a first cycle, also because at 200mg/weeks it does nothing

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckLee View Post
    Your diet is poor in protein. 3 shakes a day are too much and I can't see your pre-workout meal.
    Have you calculated the total daily macros?

Finally, I'd leave the nandrolone for a first cycle, also because at 200mg/weeks it does nothing
    Ok so how much protein do you recommend? There is approx 150-200g of protein in my current diet if you include the shakes. I could replace the between meal shakes with sources such as your chicken e.t.c but I would need to have at least 1 shake p/w and 1 before bed regardless.

The minimum dosage for deca is recommended at 200mg/ml approx every 10 days (according to the steroid .com site) I'm hitting every 6 days so I would assume there would be a dramatic build up of the stuff in my system over 10 weeks time. So I'm not going under the min dosage and since it's my first ever cycle my body should respond well to it regardless shouldn't it? What would you recommend? 400mg?

Preworkout meal is as above, bcaas, glutamine and 1 cup of oats which I didn't add.

I reccomend to stick with test only, as your first cycle, to see how your body reacts to the primer of all steroids .
    You need at least 250-300 grams of protein per day.

PWO shake is fine, but if you drink whey protein before bed, then it's not a wise choice.
    Because whey protein will be digested within 45 minutes and you need a long digestion source for the hours of sleep. Like casein. Or eggs. Along with fats, to further extend their digestion time.

I don't know where you read that thing about deca dosages, but I'm pretty sure that wasn't bodybuilding talking. Usually a bodybuilder (beginner or intermediate level) shot 200-250mg of deca every 3.5 days....sounds a bit more huh?

I reccomend to stick with test only, as your first cycle, to see how your body reacts to the primer of all steroids .

PWO shake is fine, but if you drink whey protein before bed, then it's not a wise choice.
    Because whey protein will be digested within 45 minutes and you need a long digestion source for the hours of sleep. Like casein. Or eggs. Along with fats, to further extend their digestion time.

I don't know where you read that thing about deca dosages, but I'm pretty sure that wasn't bodybuilding talking. Usually a bodybuilder (beginner or intermediate level) shot 200-250mg of deca every 3.5 days....sounds a bit more huh?
    The protein shakes I use before bed are slow release. I use a combination of iso mass extreme and muscle milk. Both have an isolate,concentrate and casein mix along with essential fats, mct's, a small amount of vitamins and minerals and glutamine, bcaa's e.t.c the p/w shake is a hydrolised isolate and the between meals are usually a straight isolate/concentrate mix. Also I add whole milk to help slow down the digestion a little except for my p/w shake which is in water.

The 250-300g of protein I should be having is based on what?

"Deca also has a very long active life. We can see from the chart below that a 100mg shot Deca (represented by the circles) produced relatively active and stable plasma nandrolone levels until day almost 10, hence once a week shots are all thatīs necessary for stable levels of nandrolond decanoate (as a side note, the nandrolone phenylpropionate used in this study was active, and only experienced a severe drop off around day 5"

"Deca Information
    (Nandrolone Base + Decanoate Ester)
    [19-nor-androst-4-en-3-one-17beta-ol]
    Molecular Weight(base):274.4022
    Molecular Weight (ester):172.2668
    Formula (base): C18 H26 O2
    Formula (ester):C10 H20 O2
    Melting Point (base): 122-124°C
    Melting Point (ester):31 - 32 C
    Manufacturer: Organon
    Release Date (in USA): 1962
    Effective Dose (Men): 200-600mgs/week (2mg/lb of Bodyweight)
    Effective Dose (Women): 50-100mgs/week
    Active life: 15 days
    Detection Time: Up to 18 months
    Anabolic/Androgenic ratio: 125:37 "

All found on http://www.steroid.com/Deca.php

I don't know where you got the idea that deca has to be injected every 3.5 days. Why should it? its a very slow oil that has an active half life of 15 days with a severe drop after about 6 days .

manwitplans is offline Senior Member
    To answer your question: Yes that's a good first cycle.
    And to people dissing the dosage of deca , you don't need more for your first, the reason some need more is because they think that it's all the drug, therefor needing higher dosages. It's less the drug then it's the diet, and hard training, period.

Quote Originally Posted by 20gauge View Post
    I don't know where you got the idea that deca has to be injected every 3.5 days. Why should it? its a very slow oil that has an active half life of 15 days with a severe drop after about 6 days .
    What is a very slow oil?
    The long thing is its ester, not the oil.
    The more frequently you inject ANY compound, the less fluctuations of hormon you get in the blood, this means less sides.
    We use to shot long estered gears twice per week here.

wayne.m is offline New Member
    2 grams of protien for every pound of weight u are , so if u weigh 200 pounds u want to head for 400 gm pro

manwitplans is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wayne.m View Post
    2 grams of protien for every pound of weight u are , so if u weigh 200 pounds u want to head for 400 gm pro
    Ideally, yes

Quote Originally Posted by VanTheMan View Post
    Ideally, yes
    Are you sure???? I'm a little confused because I live in Australia, and it's recommended 2g of protein per kg, which is a big difference to 2g per IB. Hence why I'm having 150-200g of protein atm.
    Last edited by 20gauge; 05-28-2008 at 07:59 AM.

What is a very slow oil?
    The long thing is its ester, not the oil.
    The more frequently you inject ANY compound, the less fluctuations of hormon you get in the blood, this means less sides.
    We use to shot long estered gears twice per week here.
    Deca is a very slow metabolizing oil based steroid . I know it's because of the ester, but that still doesnt justify having to inject the damn thing every 3 days. Your saying the more frequently you inject any compound the less fluctuations you get, and thats right, but that means I could injet every 2 days if I wanted, or even every day? Why specifically 3.5 days? Is that a standard amount of time to inject deca or is it just how often YOU inject so anyone who does it different to you is "wrong"?
    Last edited by 20gauge; 05-27-2008 at 08:00 PM.

Thread Information