mauler is offline Associate Member

question about gear and aggression

i jsut wonderd. do many people really have increased anger taking aas or is it just blown out of proportion. i have yet to take anything yet myself. but i know with normal lifting i think people irritate me more, and i want to hurt them. hahaha. im not too concerned about it but my wife says i am meaner when a lift hardcore, the past year. but i think it my be more from the stress of my work, stupid people, and other situations in my life.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mauler View Post
    i jsut wonderd. do many people really have increased anger taking aas or is it just blown out of proportion. i have yet to take anything yet myself. but i know with normal lifting i think people irritate me more, and i want to hurt them. hahaha. im not too concerned about it but my wife says i am meaner when a lift hardcore, the past year. but i think it my be more from the stress of my work, stupid people, and other situations in my life.
    Gear doesn't make you an @$$hole, either your a d!ck by nature or not.

If anything gear calms me down and makes me feel great.

ilovesus is offline Member
    Wasnt there a study on steroid .com about roid rage not to long ago? Thats all in peoples heads. If your not man enough to controll yourself then u shouldnt be juieing.
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Gear doesn't make you an @$$hole, either your a d!ck by nature or not.

If anything gear calms me down and makes me feel great.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovesus View Post
    Wasnt there a study on steroid.com about roid rage not to long ago? Thats all in peoples heads. If your not man enough to controll yourself then u shouldnt be juieing.
    It would be really difficult to accurately determine if a certain drugs causes aggression as everyone is different. Me personally, some people get this "i am tough $hit attitude" while on which helps channel into aggression.

Do i feel more powerful while on ? Yes. Where do i focus on that energy ? At the gym.

i agree , i think its in peoples heads too. my one friend was tellin me creatine was scientifically proven to cause anger. i laughed about that. oh well.

i mean im not an a hole. im generally a very mild person 99 percent of the time

Blog Entries
    i agree , i think its in peoples heads too. my one friend was tellin me creatine was scientifically proven to cause anger. i laughed about that. oh well.

i mean im not an a hole. im generally a very mild person 99 percent of the time
    Maybe someone is in denial about his problem and is looking for a scapegoat.

denial? i dont think anyone i know is really jerks or angry all the time. im not sure why i hear this stuff all the time. just like my friend says im on something cause i gained 20 lbs in 4 months. i dunno. i dont really have good friends

Well my take is that if you think I might break out in "roid-rage" don't instigate nothing with me. I've never experienced such a thing. I've had a temper since I was younger before I touched a weight. I've never struck anybody or anything never any outstanding aggression. I try to stay cool and mellow, because stress isn't good for the body at all. But its like the first little sign of anger everybody just says "omg its roid rage " its like ur not all allowed to be angry or anything.
    So thats my take on it, I know a rattlesnake isn't gonna bite me unless I instigate it. So if someone has a bad temper just don't piss them off, and don't start shit with them, especially if they're bigger than you. I use my newfound power and strength for good not to intimidate or bully people.
    Some people out there are just morons and they don't want to know the facts.

i never thought about it that way. your right if you look like you lift and you get mad, you must be on something. just another thing to prejustice people about

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    I've always been a D***.....lol... I agree with D, its all in ones head. I beleive you get irritated easier but nothing that cannot be controled.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    I know this is against popular belief, but I think that if you do too much, you can increase your aggression levels beyond what you personally can handle. It can be similar to alcohol in that you might be able to drink 50 times and not get into any arguments, but one night you may have had too much, get into one, and although the alcohol may not have caused the problem, in may have enhanced it. If this is fair to say, then taking AAS should also be considered in a similar manner. I mean its testosterone for God sake, doesnt it make sense it could cause some aggression?
    I am typically a nice, mellow guy. I have run a few cycles over the past 20 years. Once I took tren and after a few months got mad and punched a wall. I was not the type of person to do this, but it happened. I also broke my hand and was 37 years old and had never done anything so stupid. In any event, less than 30 days later, I was walking out of my door and my clumsy body knocked into the doorway. I was so angry I punched the wall again. I hit it so hard a bone popped out of the back of my hand. Of course it was the same hand I used the last time I broke it.
    Needless to say, I no longer use tren. I have since done test again with no problems. I dont blame this on tren, but rather myself. But from my standpoint, I still think it had something to do with me taking tren, meaning I am not personally or mentally strong enough to take it without hurting myself. Haha. But when people ask if AAS causes aggression, I do not think people should get mad if I believe it did heighten my desire to punch stuff. I love AAS and love this site. I simply need to tell my personal views allowing everyone to make decisions based on everyone's open and honest experiences. I may be a d1ck, but I have not gotten into any fights with my walls since.

firestar is offline Banned
    I do. Having said that, and as weird as it seems I think I am stronger than anything, and if anything were to get in my way, I would break them.

Otherwise its just rubbish, I wouldnt set fire to anyones house, my common sense still exists, but higher testosterone is associated with being more of an alpha-male. Nothing ****s with the alpha-male.

If your lifting in a commercial gym where everybody is an idiot, then I see why, I get the same feeling. They do irritate me when they're standing next to me and screaming whilst dumbell pressing 10Kg.

xXDevilDogXx is offline Associate Member
    WHY ALL THESE STUPID POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARRGGHGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I"M GETTING SO TIRED OF THEM< ARRRGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..

SOMEONE STOP ME I"M IN a RRAGEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! aAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

J/K

It's all how you control it. But I do agree with the alpha-male comment posted earlier and a few of the other posts.

Quote Originally Posted by firestar View Post
    If your lifting in a commercial gym where everybody is an idiot, then I see why, I get the same feeling. They do irritate me when they're standing next to me and screaming whilst dumbell pressing 10Kg.
    wow you just bought back some memories of when i did lift in a gym, i forgot about those retards who used to tick me off.

hahaha

ilovesus is offline Member
    I totally agree with u
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Maybe someone is in denial about his problem and is looking for a scapegoat.

jchopper1 is offline Banned
    test offers me a great feeling. never had any rage. the only bros I know that did were a-holes to begin with. my buddy was alittle on edge from tren but he was also getting ready for a show

jchopper1 is offline Banned
    i wonder if this is lounge material???

tzs68 is offline Junior Member
    maybe just be aware when you begin your1st cycle or when you add new gear.

firestar is offline Banned
    This aggression bullshit is just over-hyped.

Your either a **** by nature, or not one at all. If anyone should be concerned about bouts of vulgar displays of ange, it should be me. Someone looks at my girls legs, and I put his head against a wall several times.

husky1 is offline New Member
    i heard that sustanon makes u go crazy and u wanna murder someone. lasts for 21 days. this is from peoples personal expericences

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by husky1 View Post
    i heard that sustanon makes u go crazy and u wanna murder someone. lasts for 21 days. this is from peoples personal expericences
    Not true, AAS wont make you into a d i c k head you would have to of been one before, in some poeple it can help with aggression in the gym but if your going to murder someone AAS wont of made you do it, you being a knob would off IMHO.

im sure maybe genetically it could maybe affect some adversely, it is a hormone and hormones can affect the way we act. but for most, from what ive read so far, seem to jsut use it as an excuse to act stupid, the same as alcohol.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by husky1 View Post
    You must have been chatting with Sustanon Man.

Ya know, the guy who saw like 3 guys breaking into his car after walking out of a bar and he knew that because he was on sustanon he could have kicked all their asses!?!?!?

He ended up getting his arse beat pretty bad then came here asking why he didnt turn into a fighting machine. Another classic AR thread!

The answer is NO, if your a dickhead off cycle youll be a dickhead on cycle. Learn to control your body's emotions.

beachbum28 is offline Associate Member
    blah blah... it's in your mind... confident guys don't rage, only sissy guys rage to try and scare off people, and they only rage toward the weaker sex or person...9 of 10 IMO

Thread Information