jlbspd is offline Junior Member

Exclamation 1st cycle 2nd wk Gyno symptoms?

Im on my 1st cycle 2week in using Test E 500 split, Dbol 25 ed and Finpecia ed. I noticed or at least it seems my nips have gotten SLIGHTLY puffy....i mean so slight it might be my mind playing tricks on me. My nips are peirced so they are more sensitive then what would be normal BUT i dont feel any extra sensitivity or lump beind them. I have LDex on hand...should i start it yet or wait for more signs? I DEFF DONT WANT GYNO BUT DONT WANT TO HINDER GAINS EITHER.. how noticeable are the lumps when u get them and how sensitive are they?

firestar is offline Banned
    Mate.. you dont want any bloody lumps, once lumps form, you've got tits. Use the AI+SERM, it hinders gains 5% MAX.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Gain hinderance is overrated, the only gains you really lose are water gains imo. Run the ldex asap. I would say start at .5 per day.

tzs68 is offline Junior Member
    dude...that's not in your head. that's the beginning of gyno. need an AI. Arimidex worked well for me

Ok im starting the LDex today! The bottle is blue labeled and only says L-Dex not for human consumption with a eye dropper. No measurements on the dropper. So .5 mg a day to start? Best way to measure it out? how long should this take to reverse itself? How long to run at .5 with no signs of reversal?
    Damn_t!!!!!!!!! i was afraid of this cr_p! i was like hmmmm? well i dont have lumps and its not sensitive so maybe its my mind.

Bump
    .5 of L Dex can i just measure out with an extra syringe? and what would that measure out as on the syringe? Im the worst for converting measurements lmao!

Thread Information