thaiboxerfr is offline Associate Member

Arrow First cycle, starting in a week if all is well! tell me what you think!

This is my first cycle ever, planning on taking my first injection sunday

im 6`4 200 lbs very lean build, lean\long muscle

weeks 1-3

Test-E 500mg\week
    D-Bol 30mg\ED
    Nolvadex 10-20mg\ED

weeks 3-8

Test-E 500mg\week
    Nolvadex 10-20mg\ED

weeks 8-9

Nolvadex 10-20mg\ED

weeks 10-14

Nolvadex 40\40\20\20
    Clomid 100\50\50

any input before i start the juice? oh and i havent bought my gear yet... i have the needles n such, all sterile, but i went to mexico a few weeks ago to shop, and im going back this week to pick up what i need... i hear good things about the QV brand.. and i was wondering if anyone has used QV before? or if theres other brands that are better.. or brands i should stay away from..

I AM NOT FISHING FOR A SOURCE! I HAVE MY SOURCES ALREADY! just thought id throw that in there to knock out any suspisions from the admins ok well thats it, including the pct.. lemme know what u guys think!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    6'4" and 200lbs is a bit light.
    How old are you?

breakbones is offline Senior Member
    It would be best if you would conduct a proper diet mate...

and yea it is a bit light... but im not doing this from a body builders pov... im a fighter, so im only trying to gain and keep maybe 10-15 lbs.. weighing about 215 at very low bf.. and i am aware im going to have to cut out a lot of cardio to get my gains, thats not a problem

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    running test e for 8-9 weeks is a waste, it doesn't kick in till 5-6 weeks in so your only running it optimally for 2-3 weeks, run it for 12 and use phneedo's pct just to be on the safe side, that's just my opinion though

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by thaiboxerfr View Post
    and yea it is a bit light... but im not doing this from a body builders pov... im a fighter, so im only trying to gain and keep maybe 10-15 lbs.. weighing about 215 at very low bf.. and i am aware im going to have to cut out a lot of cardio to get my gains, thats not a problem
    What's your diet look like?

Contraire to what you might think, the human body does not accrue muscle tissue that rapidly, so your expected gains in 8 weeks is very unrealistic, let alone ending body fat %

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle View Post
    What's your diet look like?

Contraire to what you might think, the human body does not accrue muscle tissue that rapidly, so your expected gains in 8 weeks is very unrealistic, let alone ending body fat %
    look at you using big words....did you spell check that too...hahahah...just kidding man

well, right now im taking in about 5k calories a day.... im eating, eggs, oatmeal, whole weat bread, brown rice, lots of chicken and steak, brocolli, carrots, colliflower, various fruits, and im taking some whey protein powder in every day... drinkin nothing but water...

yea i wanted to run it for 10-12 weeks, but i was told its bad for a first timer cuz my body is all like WTF cuz its my first cycle... i also wanted to run the dbol for the first 4-5 weeks as well would running it 10-12 weeks just be more benificial?

Quote Originally Posted by WEBB View Post
    look at you using big words....did you spell check that too...hahahah...just kidding man
    Hooked on phonics actually works :-)

well, right now im taking in about 5k calories a day.... im eating, eggs, oatmeal, whole weat bread, brown rice, lots of chicken and steak, brocolli, carrots, colliflower, various fruits, and im taking some whey protein powder in every day... drinkin nothing but water...

?
    I'll cut my dick off and eat it on national television if you are actually consuming 5k in calories on a daily basis. Especially clean calories.

I want to see your diet.

rofl ima hold you to that bro u forget tho, im a training fighter not a body builder... when im in the gym im running\rolling\boxing ALOT and i burn ALOT of calories... hence my lighter weight... but ill admit.. sometimes i eat a lil less...its anywhere between 3500-5k... but never less than 3500 here ya go.. this is what its been for the last few days... i actually wrote it down in a notebook ^_^ the calorie count is from the boxes so its acurate... i think lol

10:30AM 1 cup oatmeal, 6 eggs (2 whole 6 whites), 3 slices of whole wheat bread w\ butter, 1-2 bananas.

11:45AM Brocolli ... a bowl full.. with some parm. cheese sprinkled on top.. mmm and its steamed , and i have a whey shake

2:45PM 2 Tysons Chicken breasts, with a potato w\

3:30PM 6 eggs (6 whites) , 2 tortillas, with a lil bit of ketchup, more brocolli

5:30PM 1\2 cup brown rice, 2 chicken breasts, carrots, brocolli

7:00PM Cellery w\ peanut butter, whey shake

i try not to eat after that... cuz i usually puke it up in the gym if i do but thats the gist of it... what ya think??? and i hear my appitite increases ALOT when i start the juice.. this true?

oh and i also take in a weight gainer shake for some extra calories\carbs before i train.. helps with teh energy levels... so u can add on 1000 calories to w\e that is... the weight gainer is decent stuff.. almost no sugar, moderate carbs... LOTS of protein

Luckily for me, my c*ck will remain in tact

rofl ima hold you to that bro u forget tho, im a training fighter not a body builder... when im in the gym im running\rolling\boxing ALOT and i burn ALOT of calories... hence my lighter weight... but ill admit.. sometimes i eat a lil less...its anywhere between 3500-5k... but never less than 3500 here ya go.. this is what its been for the last few days... i actually wrote it down in a notebook ^_^ the calorie count is from the boxes so its acurate... i think lol

10:30AM 1 cup oatmeal, 6 eggs (2 whole 6 whites), 3 slices of whole wheat bread w\ butter, 1-2 bananas. Approx 650 cal

11:45AM Brocolli ... a bowl full.. with some parm. cheese sprinkled on top.. mmm and its steamed , and i have a whey shake200 cal

2:45PM 2 Tysons Chicken breasts, with a potato w\700 cal

3:30PM 6 eggs (6 whites) , 2 tortillas, with a lil bit of ketchup, more brocolli300 cal

5:30PM 1\2 cup brown rice, 2 chicken breasts, carrots, brocolli700 cal

7:00PM Cellery w\ peanut butter, whey shake400 cal

TOTAL=2900 CAL's + weight gainer=3900 cal

i try not to eat after that... cuz i usually puke it up in the gym if i do but thats the gist of it... what ya think??? and i hear my appitite increases ALOT when i start the juice.. this true?

oh and i also take in a weight gainer shake for some extra calories\carbs before i train.. helps with teh energy levels... so u can add on 1000 calories to w\e that is... the weight gainer is decent stuff.. almost no sugar, moderate carbs... LOTS of protein

Don't believe me? I'm a sports nutritionist bro. 99% of the time when people say they are eating X amount of food, they aren't close, as in your case.

Pinnacle

ok ok! so what does this mean... lets get back on topic here! if i ran the cycle for 10-12 weeks as suggested, and upped my cal intake...woul di see significantly more results than on an 8 week cycle?

and if u could, hit me up on AIM.. .my name is: ThaiBoxerFR

id like to talk more about what kinda diet and stuff i should be on.. if ud be so kind as to help me out with it

Big
    ok ok! so what does this mean... lets get back on topic here! if i ran the cycle for 10-12 weeks as suggested, and upped my cal intake...woul di see significantly more results than on an 8 week cycle?
    Pin was on topic, you state that you want to gain and keep 10-15lbs while keeping your bf down, you could easily accomplish that through proper diet.

We are on topic. You want to grow, don't you? Diet is key. Your diet isn't that good. You need to balance your calories/macros evenly throughout your meals. Meal # 2 is hideous

To answer your questions : Yes and yes

Pinnacle

ok, any suggestions on diet? what should i be taking in? not taking in?

and if u could, hit me up on AIM.. .my name is: ThaiBoxerFR

id like to talk more about what kinda diet and stuff i should be on.. if ud be so kind as to help me out with it

I can only give so much nutritional advice my friend. Wouldn't be fair to my clients.

Pinnacle

and thank u guys again for all the input.. im takin it all in, dont get me wrong for a second!

what a bummer can u point me to a diet thats already in a thread that u might approve of? lol

Big
    Have you checked the diet forum?
    http://forums.steroid.com/diet-nutrition/

you could use mine as a base, though your gonna have to add alot of food too it as it's only about 3000cal right now, but it's got over 300g protein and only 170 or so carbs so bump the carbs up alot along with the protein and youll be good

Meal 1 - 5 egg whites (cal 80, pro18), Oats 80g (cal295 carb51 pro12 fat5), 1scoop whey (cal112, carb2.5, pro23, fat1.5). sprinkle cinnamon. TOTALS - Cal 485, carbs 53 pro 50, Fat 6.5

WORKOUT

PWO - 2 scoop whey (cal224, carb5, pro46, fat3), WMS 80g (cal280 carb68) TOTALS – Cal519, carbs73, pro58 fat 3

PPWO - Tuna 1/2 tin (cal 72,carb0 pro15 ), Oats 80g (cal295 carb51 pro12 fat4) 1scoop whey (cal112, carb2.5, pro23, fat1.5) TOTALS – cal480 carbs53 pro50 fat5.5

meal 4 - 175g chicken (cal289 pro54 fat5) Coconut Oil (cal83 fat9g) TOTALS – cal372, pro54, fat14

Meal 5 - 175g chicken (cal289 pro54 fat5) Flax Oil (cal83 fat9g) TOTALS – cal372, pro54, fat14

Meal 6 - 175g chicken (cal289 pro54 fat5) hemp Oil (cal83 fat9g) TOTALS – cal372, pro54, fat14

Before Bed – Lean Mince200g (cal328 pro51 fat12) TOTALS cal328 pro51 fat12

DAILY TOTAL Cal 2928Carbs 179 Protein 360 fat 68.5

it should work for you well, and it's easily adaptable

thanks man, about how many calories should i be taking in daily to get the gains i want??

thanks man, about how many calories should i be taking in daily to get the gains i want??
    Approx 4000 since you are very active with MMA

You are missing healthy fats in your diet too. Actually, follow that guys diet, BUT add 40 grams of carbs to each meal. He's running a keto type diet, but when adding carbs to that it becomes a "ZONE" diet. Just don't use his meal #2 because it's horrible.

just wondering, how is meal 2 horrible for a PWO meal

Quote Originally Posted by phate186 View Post
    just wondering, how is meal 2 horrible for a PWO meal

You could easily condense your PWO and PWWO into one very nutritious bodybuilding meal rich with quality carbs, great protein sources along with a good dose of healthy fats.

Something like this bro :

175 g chicken
    225 g cooked sweet potato
    1 tablespoon either olive oil/walnut oil/OR 10 fish oil gel caps

Consuming whey PWO will not make you grow or recover any faster. Supplement companies want you to believe that, but the truth is the human body loves to digest food. That's how we function best.
    I haven't had a whey shake in a good 6 yrs...not kidding. My last comp I weighed 230.5 pounds at 5'-8" so I must be doing something right.

No way you need 125 g of carbs crammed in two PWO meals. That's crazy bro. You'd be surprised at how little glycogen you burn training, especially the amount of carbs you are eating pre work out. You can't justify that at all.

k, thanks for the explaination, much appreciated, though do you believe in the study that was published that said that "During exercise, blood flow to the legs increased significantly in both groups. However, in the group that drank the beverage before exercise, blood flow increased to a much larger extent (323% increase) than in the group that drank their beverage after exercise (200% increase). Even up to one hour post-exercise, this increase in blood flow remained 66% higher than baseline in the PRE group compared with the POST group (28% higher than baseline)."

this is talking about a study where the PRE group drank a carb beverage before training and the post group drank one post workout.

so doesn't this suggest that the meal should be broken into two, one before and one after

well ima change my diet to what u guys say... ima just eat more of everything, maybe throw in some bread or some more oatmeal or some brown rice for the carbs... but im deff upping the amount of food so i get more cal's!

Thread Information