yungbeast123 is offline New Member

2cc's twice a week too much??

Weight: 150
    Height: 5'11
    BF %: 7.3
    Trained for several years, with professionals

Diet : CREDIT TO PINNACLE(thanks bro, i'll proceed as advised)
    Meal 1:
    10 egg whites
    80 gram oatmeal (dry weight)
    6 fish oil gel caps

Meal 2
    6 oz chicken
    7.5 oz cooked sweet potato
    1 table spoon olive oil

Meal 3
    6 oz chicken, turkey or beef
    175 grams cooked barley
    1 table spoon almond oil

Meal 4
    Repeat meal 3 , but replace barley with 175 grams cooked lentils

Meal 5
    Repeat meal # 2

Meal 6
    6 oz beef or chicken
    300 grams strawberries/blueberries
    Salad with 1 tablespoon olive oil

Wanted to know, especially for a first time user, because i'm looking around and this seems like a little much. The planned cycle, by a friend of mine who is a professional lifter is as follows:

First five weeks:
    1cc of EQ
    1cc of Sustanon
    (both of these administered twice a week, once on monday and once on friday)

Second Five weeks"
    1cc of EQ
    1cc of Test enanthate
    (Both of these administered twice a week, once on monday and once on friday)

so that's two cc's twice a week, so four cc's total.

Is this too much for a beginner? especially for a guy trying to avoid negative side effects such as hair loss( i do have finasteride to counteract buildup of DHT) was wondering if lowering dosage would help or if this is even the appropriate dosage in the first place. Would appreciate any advice. Just wanted to see what everybody thinks.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    seems fine to me.

what are the concentrations of the sust, eq and enanthate ?

what is your pct?

Mbuffguy is offline Banned
    weight 150? hahahhaahhaha

sustanon 10 ml 250mg per ml

Testosterone enanthate 10ml 300mg per ml

EQ 10ml 250mg per ml

Dude Mbuffguy....are you kidding me ? lol i need advice i know i'm small that's why i'm here. Come on guys, i need serious advice.

Andro9 is offline Member
    dont worry i bet if Mbuffyguy posted a pic itd be even funnier

Seriously though, besides the one guy with down syndrome who actually took the time to write that jk , there has got to be some guys here can offer up some serious advice.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    At your present stats, use your new diet advice to pack on 30-40lbs, then consider a cycle.

fujitsupalm is offline Associate Member
    Trained couple of years with professionals and you weigh 150?

i am 5'7 and i weigh 175... only trained by myself.... but 17% bf though....

fujitsupalm is offline Associate Member
    At your weight, you should really be taking at least 5 grams of test per day, since there are plenty to catch up. also you'll need 4.5 grams of deca , dun bother with AI or SERM, dun eat too much you will put on junk weight.
    you will also need 4 grams of winstrol , 3.5 grams of EQ, 3 grams of fina, 2.5 grams of salt...

well, that's not affordable, why not just eat more and train hard?
    your natural level if prolly just as good as taking AAS at your age. Seriously...

i doubt that i'd be able to put on that much mass. However i definitely plan on proceeding with the diet plan. I do plan to find out before resorting to other alternatives. I'm noticing people around here hold advice hostage a lot lol is there any way i can persuade you to advise me on the dosages at all?

i've read that 500 mg a week is plenty for the first time cycle. However the cycle i've been advised to use, (the one i posted up earlier) is 1100 mg of test....seems like a lot. Is this a future death or a great cycle?

Come on guys, i just want a little advice lol

Thanks for the time and effort, seriously this is pretty important shit that's gonna mess with my body (i realize that was the reason for the diet advice) lol

lol yeah i did, solid muscle, but at 150 lbs chances are like big said diet is a large part of the problem. I put up about 215(i know that's nothing to guys in here who pick that up just to get out of bed every morning) The training routine is pretty good and i shift it to avoid plateauing)

Really, i guess the best way to really get a straight answer is to ask a straight question.
    If i inject this into my body, at this rate, is it going to **** me up, or am i going to make moderate gains? I'm not looking for a perfect cycle guys, i'm no professional....i know everyone got confused cause i weigh a wopping 150 lbs. lol But seriously is this ok or not?

Thanks big, seriously

I know that the diet should be implemented before considering the usage, but i'm still curious

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by yungbeast123 View Post
    Come on guys, i just want a little advice lol
    I gave you very good advice in post #7, it's just not what you want to hear.

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by fujitsupalm View Post
    At your weight, you should really be taking at least 5 grams of test per day, since there are plenty to catch up. also you'll need 4.5 grams of deca , dun bother with AI or SERM, dun eat too much you will put on junk weight.
    you will also need 4 grams of winstrol , 3.5 grams of EQ, 3 grams of fina, 2.5 grams of salt...

well, that's not affordable, why not just eat more and train hard?
    your natural level if prolly just as good as taking AAS at your age. Seriously...
    Please don't give very dangerous advice as a joke, there are some new members who wouldn't understand that you are not serious. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    Please don't give very dangerous advice as a joke, there are some new members who wouldn't understand that you are not serious. Thanks.
    agreed

xXDevilDogXx is offline Associate Member
    Youngbeast, if you must do a cycle, then try your injections on day 1 and day 4. And I would do a test only cycle first. But in the above, I think someone was trying to tell you to switch from sust to test e at the 5 week mark. You would be ok running the test for 10-12 straight or sust from 10-12 straight, although I would prefer the test for 12 straight for the first cycle. 500 mgs a week is fine. Although you could do 300-500 with proper diet.

xXDevilDogXx is offline Associate Member
    don't forget PCT, nolva at a minimum.

Mbuffguy is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro9 View Post
    dont worry i bet if Mbuffyguy posted a pic itd be even funnier
    it would be funny how wrong u are. u need photobucket to post pics?

Quote Originally Posted by Mbuffguy View Post
    it would be funny how wrong u are. u need photobucket to post pics?
    no you can post pics as attachments

the slim is offline Junior Member
    your right - it seems hard to get the advice your looking for on here , i have decided to wait for a while to do my first cycle ( which was adviced by BIG and others on here) gonna work on my diet for now ,

from what i can learn a test only cycle is best for a beginner , dont know which test to tell ya because no one has told me anything on here either,good luck with your first cycle .

I'm getting that if i really want to do this, the smartest way is to take one type of test and stay on it for the full ride. The stuff i posted earlier is the stuff that i have, and i was hoping to get a cycle out of it.

Which would be smarter to run for 10 weeks, the sust or the enanthate ? btw as far as PCT goes , i have the nolvadex i'm all good. But i was wondering whether or not i could use the eq after i go ten weeks straight enanthate or sust? maybe part of a cutting deal? i just don't want to waste what i have. I realize i should have done the research but i took a friends word. Hindsight's twenty twenty.

So the 300-500 mg, does that mean only one shot a week? maybe do one a week on wednesday of 1cc of enanthate, or possibly even that with 1 cc of the eq like planned. I will just stick to one injection a week?

If its a much better idea to stick to the one type for ten weeks deal lemme know!

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Bro if you have your heart set on juicing then theres nothing anyone here will say to change that. You've gotten the same advice over and over. So the choice is ultimately yours. Good luck, keep us posted on your gains. Seriously keep us posted......Inky

eljugo16 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    yea bro i can only imagine the newbies whipping out the calculators and seeing how much they would have to load up on. Thats DANGEROUS

Thread Information