Thread: Deca only cycle

Newguy323 is offline New Member

Deca only cycle

Ok before I get hammered here I have been all over the net plus talked to friends about this and am only looking for more info. Apparently a deca only cycle is a bad idea but here i am and here are the facts.
    I am 32, 205lbs, 6ft tall, and have been training for about 5-6 years naturally. This is my first cycle. I have been using deca for 3 weeks now at 350mg per week so far and am starting to worry that i did not throw test in with it. I am having no problems with deca dick and am actually having more erections and an increase in sex drive. I am starting to feel harder all over but no size increase yet. It is only week 3 though. The reason I chose deca is because i wanted a safe steroid for the hairline. that was my number 1 reason. I guess my question is can i start using test right now with it at 250mg a week and it be ok for the hairline. I have and use Rogaine, Nizoral, saw palmetto. I stopped propecia when I started Deca. My buddy tells me that test in low amounts will not affect the hair. Is this true. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Deca is said to be safe to the hairline but its not in all cases, if your prone to MPB there isn't much you can do except prob slow it down slightly but the end results is going to be the same and thats a bald head.

Using deca alone is not recommend and can cause huge problems in many areas, i would of researched abit more before doing this cycle and its a valuable tool to have when knowledge is low.First cycle aswell !!!

You will need to use anti-progesterone to keep the unwanted sides down and this drug used alone will be very suppressive and will cause reduction in your own natural test which will give you some major problems with libido.

Adding test will be a good idea to combat some libido issues but yet again you can take precaution for the hair line but nothing will totally stop it if your prone to MPB.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Deca is said to be safe to the hairline but its not in all cases, if your prone to MPB there isn't much you can do except prob slow it down slightly but the end results is going to be the same and thats a bald head.

Using deca alone is not recommend and can cause huge problems in many areas, i would of researched abit more before doing this cycle and its a valuable tool to have when knowledge is low.First cycle aswell !!!

You will need to use anti-progesterone to keep the unwanted sides down and this drug used alone will be very suppressive and will cause reduction in your own natural test which will give you some major problems with libido.

Adding test will be a good idea to combat some libido issues but yet again you can take precaution for the hair line but nothing will totally stop it if your prone to MPB.

Ok when you makes posts like this you don't leave anything for others to add to it.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Gsxxr View Post
    Ok when you makes posts like this you don't leave anything for others to add to it.
    You could just go with- x2^ thats nice !

Thread Information