10nispro is offline Productive Member

Water retention on tests....

I have read some old and new threads on water retention while on tests and there seems to be an undefined answer.

What I would like to know is, do most find water retention lower on the shorter ester tests(prop), long ester(e or c), or mixed(sust or omna)? Or does your diet dictate the problem no matter what the ester may be at the time. Or do some genetic makeups(bodytypes) have an easier time with water retention, period?

The reason I am asking, is my ugl is resending order, but they are out of prop, and I was going to ask about test e or c, or even their sust. Any suggestions will help.

bump

sm15 is offline Associate Member
    bottom line its been agreed by most that test prop will have less water retention. All those factors will play into effect. what kinda dosage you planning on doing

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Ester does have a bit to play with water retention, but a lot of it can be controlled with you diet.
    An AI would also help but honestly a little water retention will help with strength gains, better recovery IMO.

Plus me personally I get all achy even on a low dose of adex so Im not a huge fan of AI's.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    I hold a shit load of water with any kind of test. But yes with longer esters you tend to hold more water.

But like stated above you can control it a but with diet and your antie-e

I run a very clean diet as for as sodium or preservatives or additives. I live in Louisiana but I prefer most of my foods bland. The rest of my diet is also pretty clean, except I probably eat slightly more carbs than most here, considering, what I do for a living.

I was thinking of running a test with mast. I would like to do a test prop but my source isn't sure he can get his hands on it. Can get e or c. But I thought that I would be doing more pinning for undo reasons. Wouldn't it be better to run prop, enstead of test e or c?

Thread Information