bhamstaff is offline Associate Member

strength competition cycle?

im currently on my seventh week of test400, which is a blend of cyp, enanth and deca . i ran first 4 weeks with dianabol 50mg/day. i have a strongman competition on the 21st of june which is 3 weeks away on saturday. i was thinking of running the 3 weeks with anadrol ontop of my test400? what does anyone recomend or should i swop test 400 to a faster release testosterone or wait until closer to comp?

also the comp is over 5 hours long with events throughout, so should i split an anadrol dose throughout day or should i have test depot throughout?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Its to soon to see any huge incress in strength. But tren var halo all work well.

Quote Originally Posted by Gsxxr View Post
    Its to soon to see any huge incress in strength. But tren var halo all work well.
    im not expecting any huge strength gains but anything ontop would be an advantange. i think 3 weeks is enough to notice strength increase off anadrol . my concern is on the day, i want to stay aggressive more than anything, ive got the strength to do well just would like to keep it up to get the extra reps or distance. dont want to use tren as i usually develop a sore throat and cough for first couple of weeks. halo ive heard is good but do i have enough time to use it? what do you recomend doing on day of comp?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Your all ready on deca and test. Adding dror is not going to make a huge diff.

Ok point taken with tren . As for Halo yes it takes a week before you start to see an increase.

The week of comp i would be running halo and test susp

Quote Originally Posted by Gsxxr View Post
    Your all ready on deca and test. Adding dror is not going to make a huge diff.

Ok point taken with tren . As for Halo yes it takes a week before you start to see an increase.

The week of comp i would be running halo and test susp
    ok thanks, halo ill have to try

Thread Information