eyeothetiger is offline Associate Member

Exclamation Are breaks between cycles essential?,is it safe to shorten them?

Hi guys,looking for some help here.

I am soon to finish my dbol only cycle of 6 wk's@30mg/day,have gained well and have pct in order to try and keep as much as poss.

I wanna go onto either another dbol only with some winny towards end or a sust 250 with dbol as kickstart cycle next.

Want to be safe but wanna get goin again asap,what break is really,really needed?

batfink0 is offline Junior Member
    First of all...A D-bol only cycle is somewhat useless as any oral only cycle....but that's not your question is it....lol

Breaks ARE essential, and the rule of thumb is:
    Break for as long as you were on. If you completed a 10 week cycle, then break for 10.

You can read up on bridging your cycles, but I don't personally believe it's possible or a good idea.

As i get older and you do more cycles, you will find that the longer you can break from a cycle, the better results you will get from your next cycle.
    I only do 2 cycles/year now, and am seeing great results.

Nothing will ever beat your first cycle though

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Oral only cycles dont suck. You wont get the quality of muscle gains as you do with injectables tho.

Secondly, time on + pct = time off. So a 10 week cycle plus 4 weeks of PCT and the 2 week break between cycle and pct if you are using a long ester such as enanthate would be 16 weeks. So 16 weeks after that you can cycle again and be ok. You should be getting bloodwork done with your doctor after PCT IMO.

You want to make sure your test levels have returned to normal, cholesterol lipids have returned to normal, etc...

Danny Boy 51 is offline New Member
    Yup that is how i do it if i am on for 12 weeks of long esther i do correct pct for 4 weeks then a break for 4-6 weeks after that and i am good the long esther stays active in your body for almost 3 weeks so if i take a 12 weeks cycle i take off like 20 weeks just to be save

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny Boy 51 View Post
    Yup that is how i do it if i am on for 12 weeks of long esther i do correct pct for 4 weeks then a break for 4-6 weeks after that and i am good the long esther stays active in your body for almost 3 weeks so if i take a 12 weeks cycle i take off like 20 weeks just to be save
    That'll work.

Thread Information