Jiesel is offline Associate Member

quick gyno question....

already read Bino's FAQ and pm'd a few members but never got a response back. I had a quick question I couldnt find while reading through the GYNO FAQ or searching. I dont have Letro on hand. Only L-Dex, Clomid, and Nolva for PCT. Im using 500/wk Test and 300/wk Deca . My BF is somewhat high around 16% so I'v always had a bit of puff in my chest, but within the last 5 days I noticed a small small pea size ball behind my Left nip. Can I use the Liquidex the same as the Letro to reverse the gyno? Btw I am starting week 9 of my 12 week cycle. Thanks for the help bro.

I know Letro your start at: .5, 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5 staying at that until gyno lump subsides but can this be done with LDex in place of Letro?

SoCoSpartan is offline Junior Member
    With ADex(LDex) I would start out .50 mgs ED and see if it helps. If you still have symptoms bump to 1MG a day, which is what I did and it took care of it. After symptoms subside drop back down to .25-.50 ED.

Worst case scenario is 1MG a day till your letro arrives.

THE PUMP is offline Member
    could be pralactin related, you taking anything for that

Jiesel is offline Associate Member
    nope taking nothing other then multi-vits, took anadrol the first 4 weeks, and thats all. I should have been taking the Ldex this whole time at a small dose per day but havent been. The bump aint super sensitive but there is def a small pea behind my nip and there is not one on the other side. I can slightly see a misformation of my chest on the L side. Looks kinda like the chest is cupping, which I guest is the gyno. So should taking the Ldex like said reverse everything and make the lump go away?

SoCoSpartan is offline Junior Member
    Depends how far into it you are. I would start ASAP and see what happens.

Thread Information